Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Subliminal recordings to increse pheromones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A seller named Subclassical is offering a whole line of SUBLIMINAL CD's.
Including; INCREASE MALE SEX PHEROMONES SUBLIMINAL APHRODISIAC CD, here; https://www.ebay.com/itm/INCREASE-MALE-S...5d3a1b135b
and;INCREASE FEMALE SEX HORMONES SECRETION NATURALLY ! GET PRODUCE MORE SUBLIMINAL, as well as ;INCREASE TESTOSTERONE SECRETION BOOST MALE HORMONE HOW TO SUBLIMINAL HYPNOSIS CD, and ; INCREASE MALE SEX HORMONES SECRETION NATURALLY FOR BETTER SEX ! MORE SUBLIMINAL. Altogether there are 2803 CD's, for everything you can imagine. I'm not endorsing this product, I just think the concept is interesting.
Thanks for the link arm!

We have a few members who have uploaded subs that help with this as well woth other things. Have a look around and you can score a lot of free goodies which means more money for Pheromones.

Have a great weekend.
I've never tried subliminal recordings to increase pheromones but I am huge proponent of using subliminal recordings as well as hypnosis to improve other areas and I can highly vouch for their effectiveness.
Reference URL's