Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Cohesion For Men - NOW in OIL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I really am pleased with how it came out.

I'm not very good at math, but 1 gram of Androstadienone went into 24 10 mL bottles plus the other two ingredients. Seriously potent and while costly, I was getting amazing results for 8-12 hours consistently.

Edited to appease the critical sadness and littleness of certain people with nothing better on their minds but foolhardiness.

Anyway its available.

I'm also looking to get 1 mL dropper bottles to send out some samples of stuff with orders. Anyone know where I can pick them up. Having a tough time finding them.
You could use these 3mL plastic dropper bottles - https://www.sks-bottle.com/340c/fin22n.html
Awesome steve. Im interested.

Im looking at your website description and was wondering what the difference between the spray and the oils are.

Im referring to the mcg content. Theyre both listed as a 1000 mcg
but the oil is much higher in price.

Edited to correct amount
The oil is 7 times stronger than the alcohol. I said I wasn't good at math above, so I need to have my math checked by one of my lovely ladies. Just haven't updated that part
Haha ok great. Thanks!
Where can I pick some up?
(12-05-2011 5:05 PM)Fishdude Wrote: [ -> ]Where can I pick some up?

https://massagexs.com/index.php?route=pr...duct_id=59
(12-05-2011 12:54 PM)SteveO Wrote: [ -> ]While I currently am a consultant for Androtics, please keep in mind the views, opinions and comments posted here are personal opinions and in no way have anything to do with Androtics. I believe in telling the truth.
That's what they all say... This is self promotion not review.

PS my abacus tells me 1000mg (1 gram) into 24 bottles = 1000mg/24 = 41.67mg each bottle, you should try one.
Yet the description "1000 mcg total content per bottle" which is 1 gram.
If your not good at maths then you should not post BS.
Hey thank for doing the math for me.

I don't need an abacus, I just get others to do my light work. Thanks againSmile
(12-05-2011 6:55 PM)Pheroman Wrote: [ -> ]That's what they all say... This is self promotion not review.

PS my abacus tells me 1000mg (1 gram) into 24 bottles = 1000mg/24 = 41.67mg each bottle, you should try one.
Yet the description "1000 mcg total content per bottle" which is 1 gram.
If your not good at maths then you should not post BS.

Yeah i questioned that too but he did say he hasnt updated the site and the oil is 7x the content of the sprays.

1000 mcg = 1 mg
Im going to get some. Androstadienone to none ratio

Dbot posed these question

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Confession...4#pid32454

I wonder what the optimal ratio of Androsterone to Androstadienone is to give a perfect "harmonious, collaborative leadership" vibe...

And what ratio of Androstadienone to Androstenone might convey the message that you are a generous but ravenous lover...

Steves mix is just three Pheromones wit two guiding Androstadienone . Im intrigued.

Also based upon pago pointing out that Androstadienone synthesis matters im curious to see how this works.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's