Pheromone Reviews - Real Reviews written by Real People

Full Version: Xerxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Looks like Apex has an upcoming phero blend. According to the website it's going to be released on 9/1/2021. Product description is quite intriguing as well:

-God King formula

-Day or Night use

-Persian Inspired

-Variation of Classic scent

-Oil based

I wonder how it will perform in terms of its effects. I guess only time will tell...
Awesome!
Scissor me, Xerxes!
Oh baby! That sounds interesting.
You had me at God King!
Thundr could you put a little more of a description into this product on your website... You don't state if it's a social, alpha, sexual, or social sexual... It says God king which sounds like it might be a power formula but we're all guessing as to what we will be buying... just a few more details... We'll figure out the rest Smile I assume because it's an oil it's a summer inspired formula.

Cheers!
D
(08-19-2021 2:31 PM)Gladen Wrote: [ -> ]You had me at God King!

Right?!!
Thundr's product comes out tomm... Let's put our heads together... What do you think we are buying here? An alpha, sexual, social? There is no description....

Anyone care to take a guess?
(08-31-2021 3:17 AM)dsouza Wrote: [ -> ]Thundr's product comes out tomm... Let's put our heads together... What do you think we are buying here? An alpha, sexual, social? There is no description....

Anyone care to take a guess?

My guess would be Alpha Sexual. I have a hard time with a social god king, but it’s just a guess.

I have never tried Tusc, but I have tried Titan and I’m feeling that he may have built Xerxes, at least in part, on the backs of proven winners and some new formulation of whale skin and snake venom.

Thundr always delivers so I’m curious how Xerxes compares to Bad Wolf.
(08-31-2021 9:23 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote: [ -> ]My guess would be Alpha Sexual. I have a hard time with a social god king, but it’s just a guess.

I have never tried Tusc, but I have tried Titan and I’m feeling that he may have built Xerxes, at least in part, on the backs of proven winners and some new formulation of whale skin and snake venom.

Thundr always delivers so I’m curious how Xerxes compares to Bad Wolf.

"As the ruler of a vast empire, Xerxes brought with him the greatest army Greece had ever seen, and for four months this massive force rolled south through the country unopposed" -- Google Search

Agreed Alpha or Alpha Sexual... I'm leaning more towards an Alpha. If it's better than BW I'm listening.... because BW sends them running away from me faster than a bazuka.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's