Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Bisexual Dude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe out there. I am new here and I've been searching for some answers rather unsuccessfully. I know pheromones can be trial and error but I am hoping some of you can give me some insight and direction.

I am a bisexual dude and I was wondering which specific pheromones to use to get cues/hits from other men in general. Would I use a pheromone designed for men, for women, or a mixture to get IOI's? Has anyone done any experimental research with this? I'd appreciate all the advice I can get.
Hiya 6Mix;

As far as hits go, that would really depend on lots and lots of factors; mainly what sort of people you are hoping to attract. teh short explanation is that pheromones will give your overall outer aura a bit of a boost and some nudges toward a set of particular personality traits. The only real method is to consider what traits you want to project and try it out and see if you coalesce with the effects. There are a few companies, such as LPMP and Pheromones XS, that make unisex (or cleverly-named Unisexy) products, and Liquid Alchemy labs (LAL) markets some pheromones geared towards men wanting to attract other men. those companies would be a good place to check out the individual products and then read the reviews (here or elsewhere).
Hope that helps
(04-28-2020 8:13 AM)Gladen Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya 6Mix;

As far as hits go, that would really depend on lots and lots of factors; mainly what sort of people you are hoping to attract. teh short explanation is that pheromones will give your overall outer aura a bit of a boost and some nudges toward a set of particular personality traits. The only real method is to consider what traits you want to project and try it out and see if you coalesce with the effects. There are a few companies, such as LPMP and Pheromones XS, that make unisex (or cleverly-named Unisexy) products, and Liquid Alchemy labs (LAL) markets some pheromones geared towards men wanting to attract other men. those companies would be a good place to check out the individual products and then read the reviews (here or elsewhere).
Hope that helps

Ok, Thanks man! I really appreciate the direction and will look into those.
Reference URL's