Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Slow shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I placed an order on February 29 and it still shows the status as processing.

I tried contacting them on the 5th of March and haven't received a response yet. Has anyone else had a problem ordering from them?
Good news my order shipped today. No word on why it took so long.
(03-10-2020 7:53 PM)ebikerz Wrote: [ -> ]Good news my order shipped today. No word on why it took so long.

Hey, I apologize that your order took awhile, as well as everyone else who placed an order in the last 2 weeks. I went out of town and my main shipping employee who was running the show while I was gone slipped on some ice and broke his leg.

He thought he could come back to work last week but as per doctors orders he's to stay at home so all of my orders have been left in limbo until I got back today.

I apologize for the delay. I'm back in town now so orders should be going out like normal.

Thanks,
John
Thanks for reaching out and explaining, it means alot.
(03-10-2020 9:25 PM)bonadzz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I apologize that your order took awhile, as well as everyone else who placed an order in the last 2 weeks. I went out of town and my main shipping employee who was running the show while I was gone slipped on some ice and broke his leg.

He thought he could come back to work last week but as per doctors orders he's to stay at home so all of my orders have been left in limbo until I got back today.

I apologize for the delay. I'm back in town now so orders should be going out like normal.

Thanks,
John
Did anyone hear anything from Pheromone Treasures/John lately?

My order disappeared about 1,5 months ago. The tracking just stopped. (So it was already on it's way. The total shipping time is longer.)

I asked Pheromone Treasures of they could ask USPS where my package is. Only the sender can get information about a package, so I have to depend on Pheromone Treasures.

The first message was not answered.

I tried again after a week. Then John suddenly answered after a few days, that he was going to look into it. That was a few weeks ago.

After that I didn't hear anything anymore. John doesn't respond anymore. I did send a couple of messages in a couple of weeks, to ask if he heard anything. No response at all.

I didn't know what to do, so I started a refund request at PayPal.
(07-19-2020 12:38 PM)koalafruit Wrote: [ -> ]Did anyone hear anything from Pheromone Treasures/John lately?

My order disappeared about 1,5 months ago. The tracking just stopped. (So it was already on it's way. The total shipping time is longer.)

I asked Pheromone Treasures of they could ask USPS where my package is. Only the sender can get information about a package, so I have to depend on Pheromone Treasures.

The first message was not answered.

I tried again after a week. Then John suddenly answered after a few days, that he was going to look into it. That was a few weeks ago.

After that I didn't hear anything anymore. John doesn't respond anymore. I did send a couple of messages in a couple of weeks, to ask if he heard anything. No response at all.

I didn't know what to do, so I started a refund request at PayPal.

That does sound pretty frustrating.. , I would try to call them if they have a contact number , send another email to John asking about an update , send an email to a customer service email if they have one , worst case is just take the loss & don’t order from them again but that’s last resort , depending on how much you paid ofcourse , if it’s a substantial amount then attempt for a refund but these things do take several weeks & are an annoyance, pheromone treasures reputation will have a negative impact if this is how they treat there customers
(07-19-2020 1:31 PM)Q873 Wrote: [ -> ]That does sound pretty frustrating.. , I would try to call them if they have a contact number , send another email to John asking about an update , send an email to a customer service email if they have one , worst case is just take the loss & don’t order from them again but that’s last resort , depending on how much you paid ofcourse , if it’s a substantial amount then attempt for a refund but these things do take several weeks & are an annoyance, pheromone treasures reputation will have a negative impact if this is how they treat there customers

Thanks for answering!

Calling them is maybe an option, good idea.

I think the costumer service is the same as John, since he answered the only message that was answered, out of the two or three I did send to that address. (The other messages I send were as a reply to that only message. And yes: it was an email address were I could reply to.) So, after several unanswered messages I'll guess it'll be more on the pile.

I'll just continue with the PayPal refund. Even if I have to wait for another few weeks, at least I'll have a chance to get my money back.

Mones aren't cheap, so I do expect some level of costumer service. Next time I'll order again from vendors who give that, like Liquid Alchemy Lab, Pheromones XS or AromaPhero, who all did respond within two days, when I wrote to them.
My main reason for asking here, is that maybe someone did hear something about the company/John, which could explain this silence.
(07-19-2020 5:00 PM)koalafruit Wrote: [ -> ]My main reason for asking here, is that maybe someone did hear something about the company/John, which could explain this silence.

I'm having a similar problem too and was wondering the same thing about what's going on. I have been waiting on a package and it has been close to two weeks now with no tracking number provided to me. Sad
(07-20-2020 5:39 PM)pheroprince Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a similar problem too and was wondering the same thing about what's going on. I have been waiting on a package and it has been close to two weeks now with no tracking number provided to me. Sad

I'm sorry to hear that.

Did you also get no reply on mails?

And did your package also ship to Europe? (Mine did.)

When/if I hear something, I'll post it here. Maybe you could do the same.
I hope there is a valuable reason for this.

I did hear great things about the products of this company.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's