Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Bad Sprayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is isolated, but I got a bad sprayer on my last Pheromone Treasures order.

I called three times and didn’t get a smoke signal back in return.

I realize that things may get busy, but customer service is important to me. Yes, I could have emailed too, but some one could have left a message too. Some times, I want to talk to a person when I have an issue.
It isnt isolated, it also isn't isolated to orders placed recently
(12-14-2019 1:51 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is isolated, but I got a bad sprayer on my last Pheromone Treasures order.

I called three times and didn’t get a smoke signal back in return.

I realize that things may get busy, but customer service is important to me. Yes, I could have emailed too, but some one could have left a message too. Some times, I want to talk to a person when I have an issue.

Hey DL.

I apologize for missing your call, things are pretty busy around the holidays around here and email is the best way to get in contact with me. Can you give this a quick try? pull off the sprayer nozzle from the sprayer (this part) https://imgur.com/a/ta0tHIa

And put it into a cup of very hot water and let it sit for a couple minutes.

If that doesn't work, can you PM me your order number and I'll simply mail you a new sprayer.

Thanks,
John
(12-15-2019 11:21 PM)bonadzz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey DL.

I apologize for missing your call, things are pretty busy around the holidays around here and email is the best way to get in contact with me. Can you give this a quick try? pull off the sprayer nozzle from the sprayer (this part) https://imgur.com/a/ta0tHIa

And put it into a cup of very hot water and let it sit for a couple minutes.

If that doesn't work, can you PM me your order number and I'll simply mail you a new sprayer.

Thanks,
John

Hot water soak worked. It had product in the tube that was lost, but soaking it worked.

Don’t know if that fun fact is your faq’s or anything, but it might be helpful for those clients not on a forum.
Thanks for sharing that!

I'm spray-nozzle challenged. It seems like just about every sprayer of mine stops functioning well after a few uses. I'll give it a try.
(12-17-2019 1:42 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hot water soak worked. It had product in the tube that was lost, but soaking it worked.

Don’t know if that fun fact is your faq’s or anything, but it might be helpful for those clients not on a forum.

Good idea, I've added it to our FAQ. Thanks!
(12-17-2019 2:13 PM)Gladen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing that!

I'm spray-nozzle challenged. It seems like just about every sprayer of mine stops functioning well after a few uses. I'll give it a try.

Let me know if my little trick worked for you Smile.
Reference URL's