Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Pheromone Treasures Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys,

Its finally that time of year again. From now until Cyber Monday (11/27/2017), Pheromone Treasures is offering a 20% off coupon for all orders. Just enter "thanksgiving2017" in the coupon field and enjoy 20% off your entire order at http://www.pheromonetreasures.com

Hope you guys enjoy! I know many of you have been waiting.

Thanks,
John
John.

Awesome and thank you! You already have an order in!
You're Welcome, Xbacksidefatty!

Hope you guys enjoy!

Thanks,
John

(11-20-2017 10:21 PM)Xbacksidefatty Wrote: [ -> ]John.

Awesome and thank you! You already have an order in!
Jhon, do u sell z-69 in 30 mil bottles? Thanks. I've put me THU in me shopping cart, but I wanned to check with ya if I can get a 30 mil bottle of z-69 before I order. I checked in the drop done menu, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance. Smile
We only offer zero-69 in 10ml.

Thanks,
John

(11-21-2017 3:29 AM)DrChocolate Wrote: [ -> ]Jhon, do u sell z-69 in 30 mil bottles? Thanks. I've put me THU in me shopping cart, but I wanned to check with ya if I can get a 30 mil bottle of z-69 before I order. I checked in the drop done menu, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance. Smile
I didn't want to start a thread just to ask this so i'm going to put it here. I'm thinking of getting Treasureful shine and The Hookup, my only problem is your sprayers. How do they work? I have ETFZ and I notice the sprayer can stop at different levels. Is 1 spray just one full push or is it the first portion of the push before it stops? I don't know if i'm the only one who's wondered this and I only ask because it seems like compared to other sprayers one full push all the way down produces a lot more product than the smaller sprayers like say from Apex.
I second the sprayer problem...
The oils are fine swoon goa etc.
Love swoon by the way.

But lost half my thu and captain as the sprayer containers
leaked in my backpack b4 realized. This and sprayers emit
one super large dose per spray.

As am low on swoon and thu, wanted to reorder.

Have sprayers been fixed? Any suggestions ?
(11-21-2017 4:03 PM)Lucent Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if i'm the only one who's wondered this and I only ask because it seems like compared to other sprayers one full push all the way down produces a lot more product than the smaller sprayers like say from Apex.

I also wondered this when I first used PT sprayers. It felt like it was dispensing a lot of product. So I sprayed into a shot glass and it ended up being only 3 drops worth. I put my captain and thu in a dropper bottle anyway. I prefer dosing using drops
My question is for work related stuff and in sales what's better AT or Captain? I have THU 2nd purchase of it. But I want an Alpha type but not intimidating at all.
Or Ts. From reviews seems like a good focus with alittle Alpha. The tester samples I have really hasn't shown anything for me but that seems to be other people's response as well.
(11-26-2017 12:42 AM)Saiyanprince Wrote: [ -> ]My question is for work related stuff and in sales what's better AT or Captain? I have THU 2nd purchase of it. But I want an Alpha type but not intimidating at all.
Or Ts. From reviews seems like a good focus with alittle Alpha. The tester samples I have really hasn't shown anything for me but that seems to be other people's response as well.

For a non intimidating alpha work vibe with sales, I would recommend Captain (I like the oil better but the spray works well also) or Treasureful Shine. As much as I like Alpha Treasures, I like it more for the fun, sexy VIP vibe it gives off as opposed to a work situation leader type vibe.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's