Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Pig pheromone proves useful in curtailing bad behavior in dogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This article came out in 2014, but it's interesting.

Pig Pheromones curtail dog barking

So pig pheromones stopped dogs from barking (jumping too) and it led to a product called "Stop That".

Stop That

Maybe it could help with dog breeding too. We could call it "Fuck That".
Damn, that brings back some memories. Back in the day, the first foray into pheromones for most people involved a bottle of boar mate (the second was usually the Love Sent gel pack samples).

A.
(07-27-2017 4:24 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it could help with dog breeding too. We could call it "Fuck That".

Lol. +1 for the funny line. I love it. Smile
Apparently it also stops fixed male cats from harassing fixed female cats....Pheromones have many uses....
(07-27-2017 5:04 PM)Alphonse Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, that brings back some memories. Back in the day, the first foray into pheromones for most people involved a bottle of boar mate (the second was usually the Love Sent gel pack samples).

A.

I never tried Boars mate myself. Arouse RX was my first and it was a bust. Then I found wolf and the rest is history.

What kind of responses did you see with Boars mate?
(07-28-2017 8:24 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of responses did you see with Boars mate?

Lots of upturned noses (it is a stinky none), lots of girls rubbing up against me or standing really close (which I had no idea how to take advantage of at the time), and a whole lot of nothing (mostly because I had no idea what to look for).

I still remember the excitement and exhiliration the first time I went out wearing it. I felt like I had some sort of secret super power that no one else knew about. I should know better by now, but I still sometimes get that excitement when I buy a new mone.
Disillusionment comes much faster these days though. :-D

A
(07-28-2017 9:22 AM)Alphonse Wrote: [ -> ]and a whole lot of nothing (mostly because I had no idea what to look for).

A

Alphonse, could this be cos of the cycle of the lady u were targeting at the time?

I know from a few FWB that when they're on the peak, they WANT it no matter what.

Just a thought.
Reference URL's