Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Swoon Discussion... Non-Reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I am posting this, in hopes that this thread will gain the traction of non-review related questions and posts about Swoon. This seems like it could be a very quality product and I am tired or reading through a 50 page thread to only find 10 decent reviews on such products. Idea

Let the discussion commence! popcorn
Title changed and moved to the Everything Else forum.
popcorn
I hope to acquire some soon. I am quite interested in the multiple reportings of distinct pupil dilation. That isn't something I've seen much of with any other products.
(04-11-2016 11:29 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to acquire some soon. I am quite interested in the multiple reportings of distinct pupil dilation. That isn't something I've seen much of with any other products.

I've experienced it on multiple occasions while wearing Swoon. This product really is something different from everything else I've tried. I don't get any sort of phero crash from it and I've yet to see any negative side effects. The worst I've seen is a diminishing return. I get above 3-4 drops and I don't really see any stronger reactions. It just feels like I'm wasting product.
Well, just received mine today.

so would consider this is an "outside the box" type product? Which is what I look for nowadays...game-changers!

The description itself made me feel like with my crazy ways with women, I would have a blast with this!
Yes, it's outside the box. In the blind test it took me several times of using it to even see what was happening, Don't try to put this one into a social/status/sexual spectrum. It will defy your attempt. Put it on and go with it.
(04-11-2016 5:31 PM)renny Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's outside the box. In the blind test it took me several times of using it to even see what was happening, Don't try to put this one into a social/status/sexual spectrum. It will defy your attempt. Put it on and go with it.

Best advice anyone can give regarding this product.
So it is a great all a rounder? i.e. good for social interactions, not beta, has status, good in the bedroom?

I am deciding between getting a bottle of this or grabbing a bottle of BW. Decisions, decisions Dodgy
I'm interested in how testers perceive the status qualities of Swoon. How would you describe it? I'm assuming it's not something comparable to another product, given the unique component involved.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's