Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Placed an order with pheromone treasures last night. 3 hours later I received an email saying my order was shipped. fastest turn around time i have had yet. great service so far.

Thanks John. can't wait to try your products!
You're welcome Smile.

Hope you enjoy!
i had the same experience. i placed an order last week and within an hour i got shipping confirmation. john is amazing and his products are great. shipping time was only 2 days! now if he would only reply to my last PM... =)
I had the exact same experience last night. Maybe a 2-3 hour turnaround between placing an order for Captain and getting an email saying it had shipped.

A new world record as far as I'm concerned!

Thank you kindly
(08-18-2015 8:45 PM)Samus Wrote: [ -> ]I had the exact same experience last night. Maybe a 2-3 hour turnaround between placing an order for Captain and getting an email saying it had shipped.

A new world record as far as I'm concerned!

Thank you kindly

yeah i can't praise john anymore than i already have. the guy is awesome and for a new company, he's making huge strides and his products have been PROVEN to be just as effective or better than other top performers
(08-18-2015 8:40 PM)nonbeliever Wrote: [ -> ]i had the same experience. i placed an order last week and within an hour i got shipping confirmation. john is amazing and his products are great. shipping time was only 2 days! now if he would only reply to my last PM... =)

Lol sorry, I read your message on my phone and was going to get back to it when I got to a computer. Sorry about that, I replied to it just now :].
(08-18-2015 9:51 PM)bonadzz Wrote: [ -> ]Lol sorry, I read your message on my phone and was going to get back to it when I got to a computer. Sorry about that, I replied to it just now :].

as usual, john does NOT dissapoint! he answered my question (regarding dosages) with massive amounts of detail. needless to say, i WILL be ordering some more of his products within the near future.
Has anybody talked to John lately? I have sent a email, called and ordered Monday with priority shipping and still haven't got shipping confirmation. Just wondering what is going on because I am not getting a response and most people have had quick shipping from him. Some same day confirmation.
i have ordered from pheromonetreasures also and i have not heard anything in 2 days
@Xx did you get a word from pheromonetreasures?
on the contrary another pheromone company had sent shipment tracking within minutes? someone knows if PT is having issues with ordering or posting or something?
I believe John is in Tokyo right now from what I heard. There are a little bit of processing delays right now because he has another employee coming in every few days to get things shipped.

That being said one of my packages is almost here. The other one I am still waiting on getting processed. I am sure things will speed up again pretty soon. I worried a little bit too lol. Its all good though.

From what I have heard his products are worth the wait. I'm happy my GOA Is almost here. Shipping is a little slow right now but i'm sure your package will ship pretty soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's