Pheromone Reviews - Real Reviews written by Real People

Full Version: P83
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Has anyone used P83 from Xs or from AD. Are we missing out on a hidden gem here. Looking at some of the reports I have read, it seems like P83 added to other sexual or status mixes is the ultimate ONS mix. Anyone?
(12-29-2014 12:46 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone used P83 from Xs or from AD. Are we missing out on a hidden gem here. Looking at some of the reports I have read, it seems like P83 added to other sexual or status mixes is the ultimate ONS mix. Anyone?

I had some ONS with P83 + PI. P83 dosage was either 25mcg or 50 mcg - I can't remember off the top of my head. This combo creates a massive amount of rejection and casts a very narrow net. But when it hits the woman thinks I am fucking hot and basically throws herself at me. I had one girl grab my hand and try to pull me into the bathroom but the bathroom attendant said, "In your dreams."

Downside
The hits are really rare and its mostly just lots of rejection night after night with people some people thinking you are creepy. At least for me the amount of rejection was pretty horrible.

Upside
When it finally does hit the woman thinks you are the hottest guy she has ever met and wants to fuck you immediately.
Are you sure it is the P83? Could it have been the combination of the PI?
(12-29-2014 2:00 PM)metaltree Wrote: [ -> ]I had some ONS with P83 + PI. P83 dosage was either 25mcg or 50 mcg - I can't remember off the top of my head. This combo creates a massive amount of rejection and casts a very narrow net. But when it hits the woman thinks I am fucking hot and basically throws herself at me. I had one girl grab my hand and try to pull me into the bathroom but the bathroom attendant said, "In your dreams."

Downside
The hits are really rare and its mostly just lots of rejection night after night with people some people thinking you are creepy. At least for me the amount of rejection was pretty horrible.

Upside
When it finally does hit the woman thinks you are the hottest guy she has ever met and wants to fuck you immediately.

I just had a thought - I wonder if a drop or two of cohesion oil will make this mix more user friendly.
(12-29-2014 2:11 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure it is the P83? Could it have been the combination of the PI?

It is the combination with the PI. I've worn PI alone but adding the P83 amplifies it and makes it more polarizing. The addition of the P83 to PI definitely makes it a better ONS mix than PI alone.
I have never used PI but I would suspect it is -none heavy? I wonder if combining P83 with say evolve and xist or NA would elevate the response from females as they contain some social buffers
(12-29-2014 3:21 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote: [ -> ]I have never used PI but I would suspect it is -none heavy?

PI is only Androstenone supposedly with no buffers at all. I think Primitive would be the closet substitute but some people on this forum think that Gary has other ingredients in primitive than just Androstenone. Another substitute might be to use a pure Androstenone spray.

(12-29-2014 3:21 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if combining P83 with say evolve and xist or NA would elevate the response from females as they contain some social buffers

In my experience social buffers cause women to be much nicer and much more open to talking. But social buffers prevent those hits where the woman thinks you are the hottest guy she has ever met and gets very physically aroused from just your presence.

That being said, I would guess that P83 would change how Evolve, XiSt, or NA behave but it would be hard to guess exactly what effect the molecule would have on those mixes. But I would doubt that P83 would change Evolve, XiSt, or NA into a ONS mix.
(12-29-2014 3:21 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if combining P83 with NA would elevate the response

Someone here uses this combo frequently...I forgot who, check up on the recent pages in the NA thread(s)...
They use it effectively.
I've tried using it myself 1 time at work and nothing happened, so I can't say on my behalf yet.
are this P83 is same stuff with P83 AD...
"Natty Dread wrote:
are this P83 is same stuff with P83 AD..."

Yes , this P83 is the same stuff with the putative P83 from Andr. Direct.
This is the disinhibiting putative .

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's