Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Single Molecule - Androstadienone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I know there's 1 mg/ml in the 10 ml bottle, but how many mcg per drop is the dose?
It comes out to be about 50mcg/drop.
(12-22-2014 10:06 AM)bonadzz Wrote: [ -> ]It comes out to be about 50mcg/drop.

Thanks - I'll be reporting back after Xmas, though I was wearing 2 drops this morning and my S/O was a Stage 5 Clinger.
Looks like a great deal; which do you have, Boss, the ethanol alcohol version or the DPG oil version?
(12-22-2014 12:54 PM)neon Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a great deal; which do you have, Boss, the ethanol alcohol version or the DPG oil version?

Had to go w/ the oil.
Cool, I just placed my order.
I have it in oil and alcohol from P. T. the oil lasts longer. I use with NA.
(12-22-2014 10:15 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks - I'll be reporting back after Xmas, though I was wearing 2 drops this morning and my S/O was a Stage 5 Clinger.

Wow 2 drops of dienone (100mcg from your bottle size)? How often do you use straight dienone or other dienone products? Do you get negative effects?
There are different types of Androstadienone on the market.
The type that Alpha Dream had which is available from other vendors as well is harsh on males and for some has stronger side effects.
(12-25-2014 11:46 PM)Pheroman Wrote: [ -> ]There are different types of Androstadienone on the market.
The type that Alpha Dream had which is available from other vendors as well is harsh on males and for some has stronger side effects.

Stronger as in depression, P?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's