Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Discreet packaging?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone who's ordered - I'm expecting my package to come tomorrow, but maybe after I've left town for the weekend. I don't need my S/O to see the word "pheromone" on a package. Is there anything mentioning the company name on the outside of the envelope/package? Do I need to stop my mail tonight?
Hi RTBoss,

There is no mention of pheromones on the outside of the package at all.

I put the sender information down as "P.Tres".

-John
(12-17-2014 7:38 PM)bonadzz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi RTBoss,

There is no mention of pheromones on the outside of the package at all.

I put the sender information down as "P.Tres".

-John

Fantastic - thanks for your quick reply, John. I appreciate it, and can't wait to get back into town and try out your product!
You may be getting a package that looks like this:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=646]

Very discreet.
Yeap. Mine came in a plain package. No problems at all.
Mine has just arrived this afternoon. Yahoo The severe weather is the culprit for the delay. The package is absolutely discreet. Thank you very much, bonadzz. Good
Dammit! Come on discreet package!!! Pioneer
Be happy your package doesn't have to travel halfway around the world MMM. Big Grin
(12-19-2014 4:23 PM)kimosabe Wrote: [ -> ]Be happy your package doesn't have to travel halfway around the world MMM. Big Grin

I think they're located in California; and IF I'm right, it does have to! pick nose

Well, I have one more day this week to hope. No mail on Sundays. IF it arrives tomorrow, Aurental and I are going to my favorite Chinese Restaurant with hopes that my favorite FAT-BOOTY young Asian is working!!!
(12-19-2014 8:21 PM)MMM Wrote: [ -> ]I think they're located in California

Nope, Chicagoland area :]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's