Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Samples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hola todos!

In a few threads, I see some people were lucky enough to get samples. Being that Grail of Affection has now taken over the number one I'M GOING TO ORDER FIRST spot, curious to know if anyone has gotten any samples of Latina or Auraental, because Asians are number one of my menu at the moment, anything Mexican, Hispanic or Latina follows, and the rest of the world comes third?

Do tell! Please.

G'day!
(12-17-2014 10:05 AM)MMM Wrote: [ -> ]Hola todos!

In a few threads, I see some people were lucky enough to get samples. Being that Grail of Affection has now taken over the number one I'M GOING TO ORDER FIRST spot, curious to know if anyone has gotten any samples of Latina or Auraental, because Asians are number one of my menu at the moment, anything Mexican, Hispanic or Latina follows, and the rest of the world comes third?

Do tell! Please.

G'day!

I received a small sample of Latina (Thanks John!) with my recent order of dienone in oil and alcohol. I haven't tried it yet but I am looking forward to trying it as I really enjoy the dark haired, olive skinned ladies.
(12-17-2014 10:05 AM)MMM Wrote: [ -> ]Hola todos!

Do tell! Please.

G'day!

Auraental sample here.... 90% sure I'm gonna get myself a full bottle of this.

IMHO, Auraental hits FAR BETTER and FAR MORE BLATANTLY than A4A. IMHO.

Initial thoughts - when combo-ing with GOA, up the Auraental dose so that GOA doesn't soften it. Needs more testing.
Did you have to ask for those two, or were you two just lucky?

GOA, here I come!!!!

Dear Bonadzz,

Going to jump in with both feet in a couple of days if not sooner. IF ... you're giving out samples for Christmas, I would love a sample of Auraental; and if you don't have any left, a sample of Latina; and if you don't have any of those samples left, The Hookup; and if you don't have any of that left, I'll just be happy with what I ordered. *wink*

Mucho Thanks!

MMM
I asked because I knew specifically which products I wanted to test, and in which order, and John sent those out to me.

Freebie shipment - Auraental, CPT, AT & AOA samples
1st order shipment - TS & EFZ samples
MMM,

I typically will throw in 1 sample bottle per full bottle purchased, regardless if someone asks for a specific sample or not. You can request samples though as well and I'll usually toss in the ones you requested :].

-John
(12-17-2014 8:17 PM)kimosabe Wrote: [ -> ]I asked because I knew specifically which products I wanted to test, and in which order, and John sent those out to me.

Freebie shipment - Auraental, CPT, AT & AOA samples
1st order shipment - TS & EFZ samples

Your statement, "IMHO, Auraental hits FAR BETTER and FAR MORE BLATANTLY than A4A. IMHO." Is that from Auraental alone, or with GOA?

What do YOU consider as BLATANT?

And how long did you test it before you started mixing?

Thanks, K! Victory
(12-17-2014 8:19 PM)MMM Wrote: [ -> ]Your statement, "IMHO, Auraental hits FAR BETTER and FAR MORE BLATANTLY than A4A. IMHO." Is that from Auraental alone, or with GOA?

What do YOU consider as BLATANT?

And how long did you test it before you started mixing?

Thanks, K! Victory

Tested thrice before running a combo.

Click here and click here for 2 Auraental reports. Reports include my version of blatantness and are for Auraental standalone only. Mosking

Will report combos later when I get a better feel.
(12-17-2014 8:18 PM)bonadzz Wrote: [ -> ]MMM,

I typically will throw in 1 sample bottle per full bottle purchased, regardless if someone asks for a specific sample or not. You can request samples though as well and I'll usually toss in the ones you requested :].

-John

You're up! Cool beans!

Now that you're here, is Orange Spice anywhere near Neroli-sort of scented, and is Cold Water anywhere near Cool Water's scent?

Thanks!
According to "Shakes" my Cold Water and Cool Water are not the same scent, this is his comment:

"Cold Water is similar to Cool Water in the freshness and the name. The scent is very different. It's more like a super fresh version of Aventus (just because of the pineapple, no woods) or Riverside Drive from Bond No 9 (also because of the pineapple). It's much deeper than that I'm sure, but I'm just going from the out of the bottle smell until I try out my Captain. I wanted to make it known for anyone interested that it is definitely not Cool Water."

I am unfamiliar with "Neroli", but Orange spice smells very cinnamony and citrusy. It kinda reminds me of walking into a bakery around Christmas time where they're making gingerbread cookies.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's