Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Please offer thoughts on PT's cover scents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking to order soon, and would like some recommendations on covers. Coldwater and celestial waters both sound interesting to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi futureman.

Cold water is my personal favorite. It's a fresh and aquatic smelling scent. My recommendation goes to this.

Celestial waters is more of a "clean" smelling spring fragrance.
Excellent. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From my feeler yesterday, Cold Water is fresh, yet subtle, and gels very well with ADG. I like it! This is for a none-based product, DSI.

I've asked northerncalnative for his thoughts on Cold Water, since he bought THU in that scent. Awaiting his reply.
@bonadzz. Is the Cold Water scent similar to Cool Water of Davidoff?
Hi mars,

I am unfamiliar with how cool water by davidoff smells so I couldn't tell you. Sorry.
I own davidoff's cool water and I bought AoA in cold water scent. When my order has arrived, I'll let you know.
I have Grail of Affection in the Cedar and Saffron scent and I like it. My wife doesn't like it in the bottle but on me she says it smells nice. It has a definite herbal note to it and I can also smell the vetiver and sandalwood.
Cold Water is similar to Cool Water in the freshness and the name. The scent is very different. It's more like a super fresh version of Aventus (just because of the pineapple, no woods) or Riverside Drive from Bond No 9 (also because of the pineapple). It's much deeper than that I'm sure, but I'm just going from the out of the bottle smell until I try out my Captain. I wanted to make it known for anyone interested that it is definitely not Cool Water.
Vanilla is delicious for the holidays
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's