Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the closest pheromone to the old A314???
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: what is the closest pheromone to the old A314???
01-11-2017 12:06 AM

Do some searching for more info. In the mean time:

A314 seemed to have a bit of a chameleon effect and the effects reported could vary dramatically by batch.

I've found there is no single equivalent so far. When it was working its best (aka had a good batch) the most pronounced effects I saw were the following (but others might report differently):
Sensual/Sexual at high doses
Compelling and instant social proofing at low doses - authoritative in a status (but not fear) way
Fallout when sweetened with copulins and nols (for me)
Imprinting at low and high dose
Intimidating at mid dose

Low dose - 1 drop or less
Mid dose - 4+ drops
High does - 11+ drops

So right now some its effects can be produced with an assembly of mones but I have found nothing remotely close to it.

There are two features that are the most difficult to reproduce for me - the rest can be done by other mones:

Fallout - but this was never a guarantee with A314 and was rare anyhow. But I've never had this happen with any other mone or combo so far. I've tried all sorts of mixes, combos, putatives... too tired to list including rare things like P85, P91 etc.

Instant status/trust aka social proof/bonding/velcro effect - I call this the Oxytocin effect but Oxy sucks IMHO. The closest I've come to this is P75 in very low dose and GOA when used around some women. I also mixed MX353 and Imprint once and got some of this... and Tusc will produce this randomly and inconsistently for me. So I think someone will recreate this capability in the next year.

The sexual and intimidation and basic leadership qualities of A314 can be reproduced IMHO.

What I miss is that I could (as a newb) steer the formula so well.
01-11-2017 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: what is the closest pheromone to the old A314???
01-11-2017 12:38 AM

The old A314, was more into the serious side. To me anyway. I was able to combine it with Turn Up The Heat (old version) for some REALLY good times.

I agree with Titan. Also AT and Tusc has been reported to be good too. I can defo say Titan and AT r good. At least on me cos I tried them both. And I still use'em. But I haven't tried Tusc.

But yeah, just like everyone said, the old A314, is long gone. If ya miss it, I know how ya feel. Smile
01-11-2017 12:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread