Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wasnt sure how to approach 3 girls and one guy on beach
alchemist
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

wasnt sure how to approach 3 girls and one guy on beach
11-19-2020 8:31 PM

The 3 girls and one guy were on a bank at the beach, one was lying on stomach with no top

how should I of approached?
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2020 9:36 PM by alchemist.)
11-19-2020 8:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: wasnt sure how to approach 3 girls and one guy on beach
11-20-2020 9:05 AM

First off, did you approach? The only truly ultimately incorrect way to approach is to no do so; that ensures failure.

Your first glance should give you; by the strangers' body dynamics, their attitudes towards one another, etc; some indication of the relationship dynamics between them. One should typically use their initial impressions as a guide, with the understanding that your perceptions might be totally off-base.

Going in cold can be intimidating. It could be one guy and his harem, a guy with his wife and her friends/sisters, a guy with his sisters, who really knows? Not having an inkling of specifics, one can assume--if there is a romantic aspect between them all--that the prettiest woman is involved with the guy. There are a multitude of reasons for this that are rooted in basic human nature. If there aren't any romances going on then the guy is either friend-zoned, a close friend of one or more of them, or a close relation; all of those can lead to him undermining your efforts unless you win him over, or just blow him away with your awesome charisma.

Myself, I'd do something like the following....(start dream sequence music)

(running up out of breath)
"Did you see some little pervert run by? The bastard stole my sister's bikini top?!"
(looks at topless sunbather)
"I see he got to you too! I'll save you! Which way did he go?"
(wait for laughter)
"Hi, I'm Gladen. You all seem like some fun people so I thought I'd come over..."

Any time you approach any group, you are the outsider. Contrary to popular teachings, you cannot simply peel one off the herd (unless she was already looking for some action). You need to cause yourself to be invited into the group, get the nod1 from all of them, and then keep all of them engaged while you create the connection with your selected lady.

1: The 'Nod' is a term coined in the movie Failure to Launch. Sarah Jessica Parker's character uses it as an indicator the she has the guy's friends' approval. It is one of her 'seduction' techniques to make the guy fall in love with her. The term works well here because if you win over a woman's group they will either persuade her to give you a shot, or tell her that if she doesn't they will (which amounts to same exact thing). If you do not endear the group to you they will work against you.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2020 9:13 AM by Gladen.)
11-20-2020 9:05 AM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2020 5:54 PM

(11-19-2020 8:31 PM)alchemist Wrote:  The 3 girls and one guy were on a bank at the beach, one was lying on stomach with no top

I'm not sure you'd want to. That must be quite the dude to have his own beach harem. He might treat your intrusion like a male lion treats a new male wandering into the pride.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
11-20-2020 5:54 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-22-2020 2:47 AM

(11-20-2020 5:54 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I'm not sure you'd want to. That must be quite the dude to have his own beach harem. He might treat your intrusion like a male lion treats a new male wandering into the pride.

Tf are you on about xD
(11-19-2020 8:31 PM)alchemist Wrote:  The 3 girls and one guy were on a bank at the beach, one was lying on stomach with no top

Not sure what 3 girls and one guy is supposed to mean to me but it doesn’t so...

Next time... whatever interest you about them, whatever question you have in your head you’d like an answer to, walk up to them and share it. Literally almost anything goes.

Examples:
“I didn’t come to the beach with the intention of talking to anybody new. I came to relax, but then I saw you lot and idk... you lot seem worth the social anxiety I’m feeling right now xD Hi, I’m.....”

(Galden doesn’t know they’re relationship to each other, perfect!) “I can’t tell by looking at you lot what you mean to each other, how do you all know each other” or “You all stick out, is that what drew you in to each other?” or “You all look like you’ve known each other since you all were kids xD, how old were you all went you met?”
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2020 2:50 AM by Stories.)
11-22-2020 2:47 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A new mone for the beach? RussianWolf 4 1,018 05-26-2018 4:42 AM
Last Post: Dakkila
  Pickup - Warm Approach vs Cold Approach Mones metaltree 3 2,936 08-23-2014 4:24 PM
Last Post: metaltree
  beach mones Vinzanity 12 4,092 06-03-2014 11:41 PM
Last Post: Xero
  Pheromones at the beach? seeusmile 5 3,215 01-03-2013 6:27 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  Time for the beach again :) Sptsmed 1 1,421 04-02-2012 10:05 AM
Last Post: Sptsmed