Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
swoon v/s Dp v/s NNPA
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: swoon v/s Dp v/s NNPA
01-14-2017 2:17 AM

Yeah , i guess pre - rappo might be a cause for no reaction . however since eftz was to escape friend zone and turn it into sexuals , hence i though it would be a good idead to use it among the girls with whome i share a friendly / flirty relationship to see if things escalate . i guess i should try it on new people to see how things move on .And yes i agree with not being everything a girl want . Did that was in a good relation all sex no melodrama and eventually post 6 months got friend zoned .... It sucks !!!

(01-13-2017 7:39 PM)Spars Wrote:  I imagine that you may be expecting more from the product than what these chemicals can do. Try dramatically changing your body language. I wouldn't expect much if there is already rapport established with these pre-existing women. Women make up their mind pretty quick on who's a sexual target and who isn't. Majority of their journey to this answer seems to be based around confidence in my experience. And for god's sake don't try and go everything she wants or be everything she says she wants. Women don't marry or date princes, they date frogs and hope he'll one day be a prince.

Hey Doc ,

Ive been bizzi from 2-3 days hence cant see much posts , i guess all work no0 play is making me a dull boy ?

(01-13-2017 7:59 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I second this. Agree with Spars.

Also... read this Rishi.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

I've only posted it yesterday. Am surprised ya didn't see it.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 2:19 AM by crazy_rishi.)
01-14-2017 2:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-14-2017 3:26 AM

Hey Doc ,

Just read your complete report (pretty useful) .

(01-14-2017 2:17 AM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  Yeah , i guess pre - rappo might be a cause for no reaction . however since eftz was to escape friend zone and turn it into sexuals , hence i though it would be a good idead to use it among the girls with whome i share a friendly / flirty relationship to see if things escalate . i guess i should try it on new people to see how things move on .And yes i agree with not being everything a girl want . Did that was in a good relation all sex no melodrama and eventually post 6 months got friend zoned .... It sucks !!!

Hey Doc ,

Ive been bizzi from 2-3 days hence cant see much posts , i guess all work no0 play is making me a dull boy ?

(01-13-2017 7:59 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I second this. Agree with Spars.

Also... read this Rishi.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

I've only posted it yesterday. Am surprised ya didn't see it.
01-14-2017 3:26 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-14-2017 3:38 AM

I guess i may have said it in wrong way in my testing reports (in the thread "what hit in the mones" as all the reverts im getting . So i want to restate it :-

I was not expecting to play GOD as soon as i wore mones , i was not expecting it to be an AXE commercial either that i am walking and girls are running behind me to eat me up .

My expectations were some form of reaction (i was open for good and bad both ) which i didnt found at all .

I agree to SPARZ that mayb pre rappo with the girls i tried on might be a problem , but since i had ETFZ i guess the best choice would be use it on friendz and to see weather it changes their reaction of thier playfullness / flirtyness increases or not (as from reports and threads i saw usully girls get pupil dilated , they play with hair , or some sort of reaction .

In general im a flirty person , a friend i just met , a friend i have known for some time , or be it my gf (ex now) , im in general flirty .Usually when i am flirting with girls they play with their hair laughing and giggling . And it was same all the way. An I'm very much open to everyone regarding sex talks as well . So when i tried the mones i was expecting more thn what i get in general . Which i didnt it was all same , shocking was no one could even smell anything .

When i asked for a product which can make girl horny immedately , i do not mean that im looking for a product which i just wear and go to nightclubs and girl will stick to me and start fucking me . From lot of threads i saw there are such sexual products (highest being in threads were swoon / nnpa / dp and for few it was venom / BD / AV ) which can arouse girls very very fast . So i mean that kind of product im looking for . Coz usually when i go to clubs and all and if the times when i pick girl up , i guess its just because we both are super drunk .

So yes , i am doing my part , but im not getting any reactions . Testing continues ....
01-14-2017 3:38 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-14-2017 3:43 AM

(01-14-2017 3:38 AM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  So yes , i am doing my part , but im not getting any reactions . Testing continues ....

So hang on. How old r u? Have ya run'em solo first? Did ya do a dose test I've discribe in the other thread? Thanks.
01-14-2017 3:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-14-2017 4:48 AM

Just turned 29 , 6ft tall , athletic physique , . I didnt knew order i started with 1 and rest of the days i tried two . Tried them solo first and later on i mixed them ......

over the mones i used my armani code perfume (as it smelled a bit weird to me), so technically mones : perfume was 1:3 , point of app upper chest 1 sray , wrists 1 spray (ETFZ) , Infact even in a span of 4-5 hrs i can smeel mones on me just once ot twice max (until i rubbed my chest and smelled it to check mones are still dere or not)

(01-14-2017 3:43 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  So hang on. How old r u? Have ya run'em solo first? Did ya do a dose test I've discribe in the other thread? Thanks.
01-14-2017 4:48 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-14-2017 6:22 AM

Okey. First up. Ya doing EVERYTHING wrong. Lol. And ya wonder why they ain't working for ya. Lol

All right. First up, this is my suggestion and my suggestion only. Stay away from the mones for a whole week. Inside that week, clean and flush the way I mentioned in the other thread for that whole week. It'll give u a clean slate to start. By the looks of it, u've showered in Androst E None. The HEAVIEST sexual mone of all.

Be patient. Inside that week, drink heaps of water and make sure ya clean ur app points THOROUGHLY when ya shower.

AFTER that week, get ur self a note book. From that point on, ya gotta record WHICH product u're applying on ya. At what TIME u're applying it, and the DATE as in the day. That's what I do. And then write down anything and everything. Remember WHICH product (and make sure ya use that product ONLY in that week WITH all of them cleans and flushes) TIME amd DATE.

Each day from there on out, u GOTTA clean and flush.

I can't say much about Swoon, as I haven't got it yet. But judging from the reports and judging from other products I have from Pheromone Treasures, I suspect Swoon to be a pretty damn good one. AND am planning to get a bottle as soon as I get a chance.

I can DEFO say that NNPA amd DP, are SERIOUSLY good products. The way u're using is wrong. Hence ya don't see no results.

About both NNPA and DP, they're both heavy hitters. Meaning they don't hit everyone but once they hit, they hit HARD. BUT,,, at the same time, they're both polar. Meaning it could hit one girl but miss another a mile and a half away. Also, it COULD have a polar effect on the same girl. Meaning she gets hit, amd her vaginal fluids r flowing, but she's so damn confused why, so she goes to defence mode. And u automatically interpret that to be an unsuccessful product. It ain't. How do I know it? I've used'em both.

It COULD ALSO contribute to the fact that, they can't smell mones at all (yes it's been known that some ladies olfactory bulb ain't sensitive to mones), or,,, they're in the drop of their monthly cycle. U said u've searched. But ya CLEARLY didn't search that part. Smile so learn how to use the search function too. Smile This has been documented before.

When chicks r on their drop of the cycle they want a cuddly man, when they're on their peak, they want a manly man. Veterans please correct me if am wrong. So,,, where does that take ya? Ya need to find when ur target is at the peak. Also, when that vaginal fluid is flowing, ya need to talk dirty. THAT'S when she knows YOU'RE doing it for her.

Method of application to combine ur personal cologne of choice is tricky. Armani code (known to be a pretty damn good cologne) could be applied in 4 methods.

1. Over the mones (apply NNPA FIRST, let it dry COMPLETELY, amd THEN spray Armani over it)

2. Under the mones (Spray Armani FIRST, let it dry COMPLETELY, and THEN apply NNPA) I personally think ya should start with this method. But it's up to u.

3. Right next to the mones (Spray Armani at one point on ur skin, and apply NNPA right next to it. Ya don't need to wait one for the other to dry)

4. Inside the same container mixed together. (Self explanatory)

Each to their own on this one. I personally find that NNPA works mixed with essential oils inside the same bottle (let it age for about a week) and apply on the skin after that has a good effect. I've also tried nice smelling hand sanitizer applied to me arms, let it dry, amd then 2 dabs on top of it, works like a charm to me. In ur case, u'll have to try for ur self.

Try THAT and prove me wrong. Lol.

Good luck. Smile
01-14-2017 6:22 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-14-2017 6:35 AM

Hey Doc littleconfusion here i didnt not used swoon or dp or nnpa . In this thread i was asking which one should i buy for getting girls horny quickly .

In my othere thread "what hit in the mones" ive cited my reports where ive told ive used goa / ETFZ , Goa + EFTZ . I havent used swoon / dp / nnpa yet ....

@ girls i knew were during their ovulation (coz i asked them about their periods in a tricky way . rest two i dnt knowe .

Dat defence part for that i guess i need some reaction to escalate flirting and touching stuff so that she knows shez flowing coz of me but as i said "no different reaction" hence if that was the case happened then i didnt had any possible way of knowing wether shez horny or not ?

I sprayed directly over mones , however didnt let the spary dry (didnt knew that part , however still a newbie learning how to use search function:stupidSmile

And i clean with alcohol and soap (cotton dipped in bacardie white rum and then antiseptic soap .

(01-14-2017 6:22 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Okey. First up. Ya doing EVERYTHING wrong. Lol. And ya wonder why they ain't working for ya. Lol

All right. First up, this is my suggestion and my suggestion only. Stay away from the mones for a whole week. Inside that week, clean and flush the way I mentioned in the other thread for that whole week. It'll give u a clean slate to start. By the looks of it, u've showered in Androst E None. The HEAVIEST sexual mone of all.

Be patient. Inside that week, drink heaps of water and make sure ya clean ur app points THOROUGHLY when ya shower.

AFTER that week, get ur self a note book. From that point on, ya gotta record WHICH product u're applying on ya. At what TIME u're applying it, and the DATE as in the day. That's what I do. And then write down anything and everything. Remember WHICH product (and make sure ya use that product ONLY in that week WITH all of them cleans and flushes) TIME amd DATE.

Each day from there on out, u GOTTA clean and flush.

I can't say much about Swoon, as I haven't got it yet. But judging from the reports and judging from other products I have from Pheromone Treasures, I suspect Swoon to be a pretty damn good one. AND am planning to get a bottle as soon as I get a chance.

I can DEFO say that NNPA amd DP, are SERIOUSLY good products. The way u're using is wrong. Hence ya don't see no results.

About both NNPA and DP, they're both heavy hitters. Meaning they don't hit everyone but once they hit, they hit HARD. BUT,,, at the same time, they're both polar. Meaning it could hit one girl but miss another a mile and a half away. Also, it COULD have a polar effect on the same girl. Meaning she gets hit, amd her vaginal fluids r flowing, but she's so damn confused why, so she goes to defence mode. And u automatically interpret that to be an unsuccessful product. It ain't. How do I know it? I've used'em both.

It COULD ALSO contribute to the fact that, they can't smell mones at all (yes it's been known that some ladies olfactory bulb ain't sensitive to mones), or,,, they're in the drop of their monthly cycle. U said u've searched. But ya CLEARLY didn't search that part. Smile so learn how to use the search function too. Smile This has been documented before.

When chicks r on their drop of the cycle they want a cuddly man, when they're on their peak, they want a manly man. Veterans please correct me if am wrong. So,,, where does that take ya? Ya need to find when ur target is at the peak. Also, when that vaginal fluid is flowing, ya need to talk dirty. THAT'S when she knows YOU'RE doing it for her.

Method of application to combine ur personal cologne of choice is tricky. Armani code (known to be a pretty damn good cologne) could be applied in 4 methods.

1. Over the mones (apply NNPA FIRST, let it dry COMPLETELY, amd THEN spray Armani over it)

2. Under the mones (Spray Armani FIRST, let it dry COMPLETELY, and THEN apply NNPA) I personally think ya should start with this method. But it's up to u.

3. Right next to the mones (Spray Armani at one point on ur skin, and apply NNPA right next to it. Ya don't need to wait one for the other to dry)

4. Inside the same container mixed together. (Self explanatory)

Each to their own on this one. I personally find that NNPA works mixed with essential oils inside the same bottle (let it age for about a week) and apply on the skin after that has a good effect. I've also tried nice smelling hand sanitizer applied to me arms, let it dry, amd then 2 dabs on top of it, works like a charm to me. In ur case, u'll have to try for ur self.

Try THAT and prove me wrong. Lol.

Good luck. Smile
01-14-2017 6:35 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-14-2017 6:39 AM

Wow. Am super confused. Can ya pm me the link of ur other thread? Thanks.
01-14-2017 6:39 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

01-14-2017 7:24 AM

Done ...

(01-14-2017 6:39 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Wow. Am super confused. Can ya pm me the link of ur other thread? Thanks.
01-14-2017 7:24 AM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-14-2017 10:13 AM

How fast do you close ? What is your closing techniques? How much experience in bars? How quickly you can pull ?
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 10:13 AM by kalpan56.)
01-14-2017 10:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NNPA Dblr619 20 7,005 10-05-2018 12:38 PM
Last Post: leeroy117