Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

subliminal shop scam Indigo Mindlabs scam
koalafruit
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: subliminal shop scam Indigo Mindlabs scam
12-16-2020 1:46 PM

(12-14-2020 7:55 PM)petesei Wrote:  I was using UMS to assist with wealth, financial status, opportunities, etc., used remember for 6 months now..
I am 56 and have nothing as mentioned. I dont care if I have to purchase a premium but I need something that can help.
just to be finiancally stable, be able to save, get ahead, things important to having worth in the world....
... I dont like being alone.. .no one wants a partner that has nothing, no matter how good a person they are.

it is my bday tomorrow.. my family will give me cash again.. to help me survive.. all of it will be used to pay bills.. its degrading .
I am not lazy in any way... I try every day.. I am studying my 5th diploma... but I am not finding my way to anything easier...
every day is a struggle of heart and soul.

At least let me wish you a happy birthday!

I hope sincerely that you'll reach some of your goals. But it's also a hard world out there. Many people working several jobs, just to pay for the rent and their food.

However subliminals might work on some level, they might not always be able to change a whole life instantly.

Maybe people have some tips for you, how to get some more money? Or how to coop with your current situation.

I'm working in arts myself, so I'm not the right person to ask how to get rich.

I know for a fact though that you can have a great life with a minimum of cash. As long as your basics are covered, the world can be your playground. But that's just me maybe.

Good luck.

---

Koala's are known to only eat leaves from the eucalyptus tree.
They don't only get a full stomach of that, they also get stoned out of these leaves.
Can't nature be amazing?
12-16-2020 1:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
petesei
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2020 7:34 AM

Unfortunately thats not enough for me... I will continue to work hard until I find it.
Subs should work, just have to somehow shatter the programming I have inside me.
12-17-2020 7:34 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

petesei
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2020 7:43 AM

They are scammers and havent given me my money back.
Peter
12-17-2020 7:43 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-17-2020 7:45 AM

(12-16-2020 4:26 AM)petesei Wrote:  MPL? Can you just give me the website please...?

Ok, check your inbox, I just sent you a pm.Yes
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2020 7:45 AM by DssMaster.)
12-17-2020 7:45 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-05-2021 1:31 PM

(12-13-2020 12:19 AM)petesei Wrote:  I have been using Mindlabs UMS for 6 months now and nothing. If anything I lost my small business over the time I have been using it, no extra work or anything. I wasn't in a good state of mind at that point and things got to me and I asked to be removed from their forums and then when I pressed them about it, they banned me.
Not really what I expected. I tired to apologise, given people make bad decisions under stress, but they dont give a crap.
They didnt care that it wasnt possible (physically) possible for hours and hours to run the subliminals.

I used the Ultrasonic for about a month, as per their instructions, then did exactly what Shannon told me, moving now up to 7 days on and 2 days off, the Masked Hybrid... I have now done this for 5 months and nothing.
I have just moved back to Ultrasonic and tried to contact them again. Again, no matter my apologises, banned for life. I really dont think much of them and would recommend that people look elsewhere.

I think they are scammers, especially that, if someone is NOT getting results they dont care at all.

You were banned from Sub-talk, and for good reason. Your poor-little-me attitude turned everyone off who tried to help you.

Your journal under the handle "pete" on sub-talk is still available for anyone to view. It clearly shows Shannon and MANY OTHERS trying to help.

Now get out of here with your BS. You were refunded, gave the money back again b/c you wanted to buy more products, and now are demanding more money back and making other threats.

People like you disgust me.
(12-14-2020 5:19 PM)petesei Wrote:  Thanks, sent messages to the Sub Club for assistance but haven't heard anything back yet.
I asked them for recommendations.

I don't believe this at all. First IML is a problem, now Sub Club is, too? I don't even use Sub Club subs, but I know their ownership. Customer service and marketing is top notch.

Get out.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2021 1:33 PM by RTBoss.)
01-05-2021 1:31 PM
Benjaminn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-05-2021 9:21 PM

It's unfortunate that people like Petesei come here and don't actually tell the truth of what has happened and how his own behaviour lead to him being banned from both the forum and the store.

First Pete says that we don't care about his results, in reality he had ALOT of support and attempts to help him, on our forum Shannon wrote quite detailed posts, giving him customized advice and listening schedules and all Pete did was make excuses of why he can't do it, and near the end of his journal got more and more illogical.

Initially I got rid of his journal and posts, but I have recovered his posts and brought the thread back as proof, unfortunately I suspected he would attempt to do something like this due to his behaviour.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-UMS-Journal--10692

Also there is the fact that Shannon sometimes almost writes novels to help members on the forum.

When a couple of members called Pete out on his behaviour and excuses, including me.. and not coming from any kind of malice.. but attempting to get him to see through it and hopefully create a shift in his excuses and move forward. He lost it, and made all kinds of threats through email, including legal threats over a simple thing of 'delete my forum profile'. And because of his behaviour and predicting future behaviour I have kept evidence of this.

When this happened I sent him a refund through paypal and I banned him from the forum and store for his behaviour. He then told me after getting a refund that he does not want a refund.. and he sent the money back. Again Pete, I have evidence of this to disprove your accusations.

Proof I sent a refund.

[Image: Refund-blurred.jpg]
[Image: Refund-2-blurred.jpg]

Recently I got a couple of emails from Pete, that were a little unusual. Yes it was him attempting to apologize, and even literally said "I don't expect a response'. I decided to just leave it knowing from past behaviour if I said anything about how he had behaved and how we obviously won't put up with threats and such that he would again overreact, which was proven only a few days later when he did exactly that.

Pete then sent me an email basically accusing me of 'not being a good christian' and attempting to blackmail me into sending him another refund, and if not he would 'write it all up online'. I replied to him and let him know that frankly that's fine, and if he does so I will post the actual evidence to prove that he isn't being truthful.

To say we don't care about peoples results is completely false. If you had seen some of the long email responses i've sent to people, my replies to Pete answering his questions, plus Shannon's massive posts focused on helping people on the forum, the sheer amount of hours Shannon puts into upgrading programs so they work for more people.. sometimes spending literally months or more on figuring out how to make a certain upgrade work better for people then you would see differently.

Yes, for some people the programs don't work such as in this case. And when that happens Shannon will first try to help them by adjusting their listening, time off and such. And still if they use it as described then they are welcome to get a refund as per our policy and we have no issue doing so, proven by the people we have refunded in the past and proven by my screenshot above that I sent Pete a refund. But it costs us fees every time and paypal no longer refunds those fees, and suddenly when I don't 'accept Pete's apology' he wants a refund that he already originally got but sent back telling me "I don't want it".

[Image: Pete-I-sent-you-the-money-back.jpg]

And then he sends other emails now threatening blackmail if he isn't given a refund. The sad thing is he is well within his rights to get a refund, BUT all of this behaviour is unneeded and unwarranted, as is the lying. If it was up to me, because of how he has acted and treated us I wouldn't send a second refund, but Shannon has asked me to send him another one.. isn't Pete lucky that Shannon just doesn't care! ;)

Personally *I* am disappointed to have somebody who we have attempted to help quite alot, who actually DID get a refund but rejected it to now come and attempt to lie because of what I can only guess is his ego being hurt for being called out on excuses.

Pete is welcome to post any screenshots of my emails to him, including my last response telling him that I would respond with proof. But he won't because posting any of those would prove further what i'm saying here.

EDIT: I also forgot to say that Pete must hate us so much that during all this after getting banned from the forum, not long before he made this post he created a SECOND account on our forum which is against our rules and got caught doing so. Funnily enough he neglected to mention so here.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2021 3:57 PM by Benjaminn.)
01-05-2021 9:21 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Benjaminn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-26-2021 1:08 AM

I thought i'd follow up on this after I seen this today. Pete went to a totally different subliminal company and he is again repeating the exact same behaviour and treating them how he treated us.

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/some...es/6880/49
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021 1:09 AM by Benjaminn.)
01-26-2021 1:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Indigo Mind Labs Alpha Male 6 review? RiCh 42 18,028 01-16-2020 9:06 AM
Last Post: jb20