Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

subliminal shop scam Indigo Mindlabs scam
petesei
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: subliminal shop scam Indigo Mindlabs scam
12-13-2020 12:19 AM

I have been using Mindlabs UMS for 6 months now and nothing. If anything I lost my small business over the time I have been using it, no extra work or anything. I wasn't in a good state of mind at that point and things got to me and I asked to be removed from their forums and then when I pressed them about it, they banned me.
Not really what I expected. I tired to apologise, given people make bad decisions under stress, but they dont give a crap.
They didnt care that it wasnt possible (physically) possible for hours and hours to run the subliminals.

I used the Ultrasonic for about a month, as per their instructions, then did exactly what Shannon told me, moving now up to 7 days on and 2 days off, the Masked Hybrid... I have now done this for 5 months and nothing.
I have just moved back to Ultrasonic and tried to contact them again. Again, no matter my apologises, banned for life. I really dont think much of them and would recommend that people look elsewhere.

I think they are scammers, especially that, if someone is NOT getting results they dont care at all.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2020 12:31 AM by petesei.)
12-13-2020 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-13-2020 1:55 AM

(12-13-2020 12:19 AM)petesei Wrote:  I have been using Indigo Mindlabs UMS for 6 months now and nothing. If anything, I lost my small business over the time I've been using it, no extra work or anything. I really don't think much of them and would recommend that people look elsewhere. I think they are scammers, especially that, if someone is NOT getting results, they don't care at all.

Sorry to hear about losing your small business. And thanks for posting your (negative) experience from using a product from IML/subliminal shop. You are absolutely right, in that they really don't care much about their customers experience, the moment someone reports the product doesn't work, they bash you with accusations and blame it on you for not working. They seem to have some of the worst customer service ever, on par with the old Androtics Direct. The good thing is, there are legitimate products out there from well established subliminal makers.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2020 2:10 AM by DssMaster.)
12-13-2020 1:55 AM
petesei
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2020 3:54 PM

Could you be so kind as to let me know about those other established subliminal makers. I have been searching around but I am not having much luck.
12-13-2020 3:54 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-13-2020 8:00 PM

@petesei - Check out the following thread, I believe it is all listed there;

Subliminals usage?
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Subliminals-usage?page=20
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Subliminal...#pid246403
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2020 8:15 PM by DssMaster.)
12-13-2020 8:00 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

petesei
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2020 5:19 PM

Thanks, sent messages to the Sub Club for assistance but haven't heard anything back yet.
I asked them for recommendations.
12-14-2020 5:19 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-14-2020 5:55 PM

(12-14-2020 5:19 PM)petesei Wrote:  Thanks, I sent messages to the Sub Club for assistance, but haven't heard anything back yet. I asked them for recommendations.

What is your main interest/goal? Sub Club offers a 30 day money-back guarantee with their products if you're not satisfied. MPL is also a great company, but they don't offer a money-back guarantee with any of their products. However, they do have a youtube channel where they have trial versions of their subs, so people can try them out first before paying for the premium versions.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020 6:00 PM by DssMaster.)
12-14-2020 5:55 PM
petesei
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2020 7:55 PM

I was using UMS to assist with wealth, financial status, opportunities, etc., used remember for 6 months now..
I am 56 and have nothing as mentioned. I dont care if I have to purchase a premium but I need something that can help.
just to be finiancally stable, be able to save, get ahead, things important to having worth in the world....
... I dont like being alone.. .no one wants a partner that has nothing, no matter how good a person they are.

it is my bday tomorrow.. my family will give me cash again.. to help me survive.. all of it will be used to pay bills.. its degrading .
I am not lazy in any way... I try every day.. I am studying my 5th diploma... but I am not finding my way to anything easier...
every day is a struggle of heart and soul.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2020 7:57 PM by petesei.)
12-14-2020 7:55 PM
petesei
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-15-2020 3:32 PM

I have now written multiple letters to Sub Club for recommendations and NOTHING. Is this how these guys are? no responses to help?
I want to purchase something but need assistance. Honestly, I am worried because if they cant do simple support what kind of an organisation are they?????
12-15-2020 3:32 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-15-2020 10:45 PM

(12-15-2020 3:32 PM)petesei Wrote:  I have now written multiple letters to Sub Club for recommendations and NOTHING. Is this how these guys are? No responses to help? I want to purchase something, but need assistance. Honestly, I am worried because if they can't do simple support, what kind of an organisation are they?

Ok, first you need to understand that perhaps they are busy, probably trying to answer as many emails as possible from other members, while still running a business; filling orders and also taking time out to do more R&D to further develop their new line of subs coming out in the near future. Just because they don't respond to you right away, doesn't mean they are ignoring you. Did you also reach out to MPL?
12-15-2020 10:45 PM
petesei
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2020 4:26 AM

MPL??? can you just give me the website please...
12-16-2020 4:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Indigo Mind Labs Alpha Male 6 review? RiCh 42 18,028 01-16-2020 9:06 AM
Last Post: jb20