Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sexting + pheromones = dynamite results
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: sexting + pheromones = dynamite results
02-12-2018 6:40 PM

(02-12-2018 6:23 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  I remember I used to have this pheromone where girls will flash me their boobs, even the most modest ones. It's called a Lamborghini. So I really believe this guy when he says pheromones affect people miles away/s

Give credit to yourself, don't sell yourself that short hiding behind a substance.

Holy shit. Where’s the link to buy that?
02-12-2018 6:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

02-12-2018 6:58 PM

(02-12-2018 6:40 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Holy shit. Where’s the link to buy that?

https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-12-2018 6:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-12-2018 8:13 PM

Found a few notes on scribd about David Shade. And he seems to talk up his online/text/verbal system to get women off with these methods.

Uses scripts to dominate and lead them mentally. Again, the post made me curios to actually do a couple of searches.

Could be something to spice up the marriage maybe. Has anyone ever heard of David Shade or his methods?
02-12-2018 8:13 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-12-2018 10:19 PM

(02-12-2018 8:13 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Found a few notes on scribd about David Shade. And he seems to talk up his online/text/verbal system to get women off with these methods.

Uses scripts to dominate and lead them mentally. Again, the post made me curios to actually do a couple of searches.

Could be something to spice up the marriage maybe. Has anyone ever heard of David Shade or his methods?

Oh boy..........that's a blast from the past.

Shade was around during the heyday of pickup (Mystery, Strauss, RSD).

He was an Olympic-level bullsh*t artist if memory serves. Unfortunately, those "patterning" gurus didn't really have any game, but were just a marketing-scheme. I think he was connected to Ross Jeffries.

The basic idea behind all of the "routines" was simply to get guys to engage with women; the thinking being that if a guy had balls to read a girl some gibberish, then she would see him as a risk-taker, and thus higher-value..............at least, that was the idea. In theory it sounded great..........in practice, not so much.

02-12-2018 10:19 PM
amp11220
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-12-2018 11:13 PM

David Shade is a really good hypnotist specializing in erotic hypnosis. I don't rememher him as a PUA.
02-12-2018 11:13 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-12-2018 11:15 PM

(02-12-2018 11:13 PM)amp11220 Wrote:  David Shade is a really good hypnotist specializing in erotic hypnosis. I don't rememher him as a PUA.

https://www.pualingo.com/david-shade/

Affiliation: PUA Instructor at Masterful Lover

DarkLord1

Rep Post

(02-12-2018 10:19 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Oh boy..........that's a blast from the past.

Shade was around during the heyday of pickup (Mystery, Strauss, RSD).

He was an Olympic-level bullsh*t artist if memory serves. Unfortunately, those "patterning" gurus didn't really have any game, but were just a marketing-scheme. I think he was connected to Ross Jeffries.

The basic idea behind all of the "routines" was simply to get guys to engage with women; the thinking being that if a guy had balls to read a girl some gibberish, then she would see him as a risk-taker, and thus higher-value..............at least, that was the idea. In theory it sounded great..........in practice, not so much.

Someone had a copy of one of his manuals....I'm looking at it now. Hypnotic suggestion is what he uses....This is the older manual, I think....Friends of mine have gone through several courses. The guy who bought this system never tried it.

Again, I am not sure this is the guy that sith667 is referring too, but in the absence of information.....It seems like it could be.

I have to wonder why he would mention the information without clarifying that one point. Feels like "I have a secret" to me.
theLaw

Rep Post

02-12-2018 11:24 PM

(02-12-2018 11:15 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Someone had a copy of one of his manuals....I'm looking at it now. Hypnotic suggestion is what he uses....This is the older manual, I think....Friends of mine have gone through several courses. The guy who bought this system never tried it.

Again, I am not sure this is the guy that sith667 is referring too, but in the absence of information.....It seems like it could be.

I have to wonder why he would mention the information without clarifying that one point. Feels like "I have a secret" to me.

Agreed.

I lost my belief in these methods when I heard an interview with Swingcat years ago where he was talking about the infamous "Octoberman Sequence", which was considered the hypnotic-seduction holy grail at the height of the PUA industry fame. He went on to say that it was basically bullsh*t, and that he'd never actually seen anyone use it effectively, but that it was passed around as a marketing gimmick.Big boss

Only about 25% of the public is able to be hypnotized effectively, so you've already got a handicap with the hypno methods, even if they worked.

Having said that, there is something to the tone, tenor, and cadence of the way that you speak to another person that can be mesmerizing (especially with strong eye contact), but it's probably more of an art than a skill.Buba

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 11:31 PM by theLaw.)
02-12-2018 11:24 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-13-2018 12:36 AM

(02-12-2018 11:15 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I have to wonder why he would mention the information without clarifying that one point. Feels like [b]"I have a secret" to me.[/b]

Or ... I'm buttering you suckers up for THE SALE. Wizard

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2018 12:37 AM by MMM.)
02-13-2018 12:36 AM
sith667
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2018 11:44 AM

lol sorry for being so cryptic. Wrote the post quickly before heading out and also, as I said I was a beta tester for the product - I didn’t want it to come across like I was advertising anything. Not looking to get banned or in trouble. Was just trying to share my experience.

Was also trying to make the focus of the post about L2K and how it speeds things up.

It's not david shade although I recall his name being mentioned in it.

The product is sexting mastery: https://bit.ly/2EDGW6V

Has anyone tried high levels of L2K with success? Around 4+ sprays?

Alpha Dream: L2k, Glace
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf,
Androtics Direct: Instant Female Magic, Dirty (old bottles. Not sure if they still work)
02-13-2018 11:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cops + pheromones negative results Mr. E 6 2,771 08-11-2015 12:14 PM
Last Post: Ancillian
  Test Results with True Pheromones adventurer23 1 1,559 08-25-2013 8:02 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper