Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
questions about Androstadienone
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: questions about Androstadienone
01-10-2010 6:18 AM

(01-09-2010 6:28 PM)jayman1069 Wrote:  hey guys, I've been experimenting with different compositions of androstenone and other hormones and i found a pretty good brand. So far i would have to say that they were the ones who yielded the best results. the names 'alphaLURE' and I've noticed a lot more eye contact from girls at school, just my thoughts, any one else had any success ??

Hello Jay, Welcome to Pherotruth.  You should pop on up to the intro section and introduce yourself so the members can welcome you. 

What other products have you used ?  Alphalure is pretty much the bottom of the line when it comes to pheromones products and if you found it to work for you then boy will you be excited when you get your hands on some of the quality stuff.   I noticed you posted over at Ptalk to and mentioned your in high school and got yours on ebay.  We are all members at Ptalk as well.  :P    Let me save you some money.......   You need to be careful with stuff on ebay.  There are a few good retailers in the pheromone world there, which we will mention here in the forum but many of them are just affiliate marketers trying to make a buck.  They will promote any product that offers a affiliate program not because its a good product. They pray on people who are new to using pheromones with there hyped up ads. .  The good news is..........  Serious experienced users like the ones you will find here in Pherotruth know the difference and can help direct you sort out the good the bad and the ugly.

I am not saying alphalure and arouserx dont work at all.  On a scale 1 to 10 with 10 being the best I would give them around a 3.  There are other vendors who sell much better quality products.    Check out our "where to buy pheromones" section at the bottom of the forum for reviews. 

If your unsure always pop in and ask here at Pherotruth.  We were all new once and want to help newbies avoid wasting money like we did when we first set out. 

Tisha

01-10-2010 6:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WildFlower
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-10-2010 11:00 AM

Quote: to me Androstanone (and Alpha Androstenol) smells just like cat piss

Alpha Androstenol is the only pheromone I can consciously smell. In mild doses I find it smells really sweet and beautiful - quite intoxicating. High doses I'm completely repulsed by the smell, even though the smell itself doesn't change, just its strength. weird. I know a girl who smells just like Alpha Androstenol - she isn't what you would traditionally describe as attractive, yet she has every guy she meets wrapped around her little finger. I don't believe that's a coincidence.

As for Androstadienone, I find it really makes girls affectionate towards me. I too get given nick names when I wear it. It makes a guy 'lovable' and 'adorable', which is why I like to wear it in addition to Androstanone. It doesn't have much sex appeal on it's own but coupled with the lusty, sexuality of Androstanone it adds depth to the attraction and creates more of a relationship vibe. Makes girls want to cuddle and really bury their heads into your neck. 

It makes me feel relaxed and serene. Really chilled out and peaceful. 

5-10mcg seems like a low dose.

01-10-2010 11:00 AM
jayman1069
In Moderation

Rep Post

01-11-2010 10:11 PM

(01-10-2010 6:18 AM)Tisha Wrote:  

Hello Jay, Welcome to Pherotruth.  You should pop on up to the intro section and introduce yourself so the members can welcome you. 

What other products have you used ?  Alphalure is pretty much the bottom of the line when it comes to pheromones products and if you found it to work for you then boy will you be excited when you get your hands on some of the quality stuff.   I noticed you posted over at Ptalk to and mentioned your in high school and got yours on ebay.  We are all members at Ptalk as well.  :P    Let me save you some money.......   You need to be careful with stuff on ebay.  There are a few good retailers in the pheromone world there, which we will mention here in the forum but many of them are just affiliate marketers trying to make a buck.  They will promote any product that offers a affiliate program not because its a good product. They pray on people who are new to using pheromones with there hyped up ads. .  The good news is..........  Serious experienced users like the ones you will find here in Pherotruth know the difference and can help direct you sort out the good the bad and the ugly.

I am not saying alphalure and arouserx dont work at all.  On a scale 1 to 10 with 10 being the best I would give them around a 3.  There are other vendors who sell much better quality products.    Check out our "where to buy pheromones" section at the bottom of the forum for reviews. 

If your unsure always pop in and ask here at Pherotruth.  We were all new once and want to help newbies avoid wasting money like we did when we first set out. 

Tisha

hey tisha, thanks for the advice theres a lot to choose from out there. So far ive just been trying the cheapest products i can because i dont have a whole lot of cash, but this higher end stuff, is it really expensive? and is there anyway to prove it really works. alphalure may be cheap but i noticed a lot of eye contact that day and its only 19.99 for an ounce is that a decent price?

thanks all 

01-11-2010 10:11 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

01-12-2010 12:55 AM

(01-11-2010 10:11 PM)jayman1069 Wrote:  

hey tisha, thanks for the advice theres a lot to choose from out there. So far ive just been trying the cheapest products i can because i dont have a whole lot of cash, but this higher end stuff, is it really expensive? and is there anyway to prove it really works. alphalure may be cheap but i noticed a lot of eye contact that day and its only 19.99 for an ounce is that a decent price?

thanks all

The reason why its so cheap may be because its not a quality product with very little or no pheromone in it at all. Unfortunately a good amount of quality pheromones can cost a lot depending on the molecule. The one you're talking about in particular is a little pricey. You can go to Love Scent and they have a chem set for it for 80 bucks I think. It's extremely concentrated and isn't meant for beginners to use.

01-12-2010 12:55 AM
Brainbuster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-02-2014 9:05 PM

(01-07-2010 5:10 AM)Tisha Wrote:  ..There have been studies on its effect on men and womens moods and I never seen any of them mention depression in men in any of them. They mostly conclude that Androstadienone only acts on womens moods...
Tisha

That's probably because the studies using Androstadienone
were conducted on women (and not men).

Current Stash:

AD: LIIK V1, Glace
LAL: Dirty Primitive, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae
Amazon.com: New Pheromone Additive by LaCroy, Pure Instinct - Sex Attractant Cologne
Androtics: A-1 (androstadienone)
Pheromonexs: Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve, Celebrity
07-02-2014 9:05 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread