Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
questions about Androstadienone
diamond
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: questions about Androstadienone
01-07-2010 6:59 PM

Diane, here's a journal post from my first week over at AD, still stand by what i saw from men women and children

Day 5 (Friday)

OK, still trying to stick to the "one at a time" regime so first dibs with the Instant Female Magic. Turn up at work, get changed, 2 shots, one to each side of the neck and (aren't I a good boy) nothing else.

Receptionist was a little different, very relaxed with me but none of the girlishness I had seen with the ammo and A314 earlier in the week. She is the only woman I am likely to interact with until I get home.
Or so I thought, at 11:00am the sandwich van turned up, I stood in the queue and this woman (who has blanked me for weeks), late 20s Caucasian brunette and not nearly as hot as she thinks she is, started to strike up a conversation. None of the undertones that you get with ammo but a more relaxed, friendly chat about nothing in particular. Not a bad first day with the Instant Female Magic (togo). Took the kids to my mum's ready for our weekend away, no discernible difference in attitude from mum, kids or wife but with only two sprays 8 hours ago, hardly surprising.

Saturday

Very early start, Cornwall to Liverpool for our goddaughter's christening (up at 4, on the road by half 5 for a 700 mile round trip) Bearing in mind it's the good lady's time of the month, the best place to be is not stuck next to her in a car for 5 or 6 hours after she has only had 4 hours sleep. That is until today! 4 sprays Instant Female Magic at 5am and she was relaxed, happy and smiling despite my averaging 90mph plus and overtaking everything I could. Stop for breakfast after 250 miles, quick dash to loo, one shot Instant Female Magic to throat and meet her back at the coffee shop. She even kept her cool when the blonde 20ish and frankly shagtastic waitress blatantly flirted with me right in front of her ( and no, I wasn't imagining it!!) This stuff is liquid gold, guys, if your SO suffers from any form of PMS or time of the month bitchiness, keep a togo of this in your pocket, it may save your life!!

Got to our destination late morning, old friends who we don't see nearly as much of as we should. Big hug from the lady of the house who was more tactile and flirty with me than normal, contrasted hugely with her husband's unusual reaction of being sullen and giving the impression that he didn't want us there. Getting caught up in the excitement of the occasion, I had completely forgotten my "˜hidden scent' and didn't connect his attitude to it in any way. Relaxed in the evening, playing with the kids ( the youngest was somewhat reluctant to come near me which was unusual, I'm normally utilised as her climbing frame within minutes of arrival).

Sunday,

Shower, deliberately only brought Instant Female Magic with me so as to avoid temptation to turn up to church in a fog of pheromones. 4 shots Instant Female Magic split chest and neck. Service goes off without a hitch, I am sat between the two godmothers, one being my wife, the other a very opinionated woman in her 40s whose favourite subject is herself. Not today, chatting animatedly to me about my life and family, followed me like a lap dog around the reception and told her husband off when he interrupted a joke I was telling!

In this social environment, I tend to thrive anyway but definitely felt the Instant Female Magic gave me an edge, every woman I spoke to had a smile on her face and seemed interested in what I had to say ( with the body language to confirm) yet there was none of that slightly defensive feeling you get when a woman thinks you are coming on to them, just a nice happy aura of relaxed fun. No hint of jealousy from the wife despite me being my usual outrageous self! Interestingly, Mr Misery Guts, my long time friend was still quite off with me, a couple of our other mutual friends, one definitely alpha and the other godfather who is definitely a henpecked beta were both hanging on my every word, laughing at weak jokes. Does Instant Female Magic have an effect on males? It appeared to up my alpha status noticeably to the point that people were choking on their food when I told a joke!

After a couple of hours, we turned our weary heads to the long trip home and left, straight into a major traffic jam on the M6 ( think LA freeway on a bad day), my wife was still happy, relaxed and laughing despite lack of sleep and our friends bad attitude ( which had us discussing the option of feigning a child's illness in the early hours and leaving the night before) whereas normally she would have been fuming, smoking like a chimney and virtually shouting at other car drivers to get out of the way).

In summary, 700 miles, 36 hours, normally psychotic wife a calm pussy cat. Normally placid friend moody and uncommunicative. Different behaviour patterns from several people.

Interesting test, intriguing results.

Now, today, it will be just me and nine female college studlents in a room for two hours this evening, now, shall I just throw every pheromone I have at them?
01-07-2010 6:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-07-2010 7:46 PM

Thank you, thank you so much everyone.

I used two sprays today of straight Androstadienone at 5 mcg/spray.

It made me very woozy at first and very calm and slightly hard to focus, like I just wanted to groove, when I had things to do. It wasn't interfering with my motivation, and I got done all I needed to do, but I had to work harder to concentrate on what needed to get done... next. I felt no mood uplift with it, only overly tired when I was by myself. Since my husband has been home I've felt no increase in desire for him, but I do feel like I'd love a cuddle and I do feel slightly more loving towards him emotionally. That is a tough one because I already adore him. I can see where this could easily be tuned to be attraction.

I'm thinking if this were on a guy I'd get less tiring effects, since the phero wouldn't be so concentrated so close to me... or I need to step down the dose.

Diane
01-07-2010 7:46 PM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-08-2010 12:27 PM

The reports about exposure to androstradienone leading to sexual arousal sheds a new light on my canvassing job. I was basically wearing it thinking that it would enhance female mood and cut down on irritability. Which it did.

Canvassing days are pretty much divided into two different sections. The first section is one where we meet up, do "raps" , wait for the field managers to cut turf and then go out to lunch before we get dropped off at our respective turfs. Raps are when we take our pre-written scripts and run them on each other, like the other person is a person we're going to talk to when we're on turf. Turf is the sections of streets and houses each canvasser is assigned to. Usually, raps are run in a circle.

So, to make a long story short, the canvassers spend the first two to three hours of the day in close relative proximity to each other.

Looking back at it, I do remember that the womens' constant sexual comments and remarks made me think that this was the randiest bunch of women I've ever worked with. I just thought it was because they were a bunch of young liberals.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 12:33 PM by SyraBrian.)
01-08-2010 12:27 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-08-2010 12:46 PM

(01-08-2010 12:27 PM)SyraBrian Wrote:  The reports about exposure to androstradienone leading to sexual arousal sheds a new light on my canvassing job. I was basically wearing it thinking that it would enhance female mood and cut down on irritability. Which it did. Canvassing days are pretty much divided into two different sections. The first section is one where we meet up, do "raps" , wait for the field managers to cut turf and then go out to lunch before we get dropped off at our respective turfs. Raps are when we take our pre-written scripts and run them on each other, like the other person is a person we're going to talk to when we're on turf. Turf is the sections of streets and houses each canvasser is assigned to. Usually, raps are run in a circle. So, to make a long story short, the canvassers spend the first two to three hours of the day in close relative proximity to each other. Looking back at it, I do remember that the womens' constant sexual comments and remarks made me think that this was the randiest bunch of women I've ever worked with. I just thought it was because they were a bunch of young liberals.
Brian hi, I also have begun to notice that the prolonged exposure to A1 has them becoming aroused as with a very recent application and some prolonged exposure the chick was becoming more and more suggestive to the point where i was wondering how to tone things down as the circumstances were not appropriate, but i am now thinking that prolonged target exposure is the way to go when using this stuff to best advantage.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-08-2010 12:46 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-08-2010 12:48 PM

I'm thinking a mixture with Androstadienone and a few other goodies might be a killer for turning women's thoughts to the more randy. I'm definitely working out a bare bones for that mix right now.

Diane
01-08-2010 12:48 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-08-2010 1:36 PM

(01-08-2010 12:48 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  I'm thinking a mixture with Androstadienone and a few other goodies might be a killer for turning women's thoughts to the more randy. I'm definitely working out a bare bones for that mix right now. Diane

I'll be first in line.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-08-2010 1:36 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

01-08-2010 6:40 PM

(01-08-2010 1:36 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  

I'll be first in line.

Same, looking forward to it Diane! =D

01-08-2010 6:40 PM
jayman1069
In Moderation

Rep Post

01-09-2010 6:28 PM

hey guys, I've been experimenting with different compositions of androstenone and other hormones and i found a pretty good brand. So far i would have to say that they were the ones who yielded the best results. the names 'alphaLURE' and I've noticed a lot more eye contact from girls at school, just my thoughts, any one else had any success ??
01-09-2010 6:28 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

01-09-2010 7:17 PM

I wore Alpha 7, Love Scent chemset A1 and Scent of Eros to the mall today, shopping sales. I forgot about the mones until I noticed, bloody hell, women were constantly smiling and undressing me with their eyes. At first I thought my fly was open or I had friggen toothpaste on my forehead. And a little too much attention from the girls working in Metro Park and Nordstroms. They were trying hard and sticking to me like glue, so I thought what the hell and bought a pair of Mek jeans. She actually said they made my butt look good!

Alpha 7 solo is a little too raw so I wore A1 and Scent of Eros to mellow the beast. The last couple weeks results with this combo have been kickass. Only one gotcha--men tend to be very standoffish (not that I give a rat's ass as women are superior companions), probably due to the Alpha 7. Men were polite but eager to get away from me.

Monday is the first day of the semester so I plan to wear said combo to class and see what the frick. I stopped wearing New Pheromone Additive to school as I felt it was unprofessional to boink in my office. In close quarters New Pheromone Additive turns women into animals so it's too much for classroom and tutoring. Alpha 7 is just as sexual but less urgent and more reserved (I suspect the oil carrier holds it back). I'll try to keep it under wraps with layered Alpha Androstenol and A1.

Incidentally, A1 funk is surprisingly similar to androstenone. It differs in that it is much weaker and less piss-like (closer to a sweat scent). The chemset version is still a lot better smelling than the Instant Female Magic AD used to sell. That stuff was worse than ass.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2010 7:23 PM by Gegogi.)
01-09-2010 7:17 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-09-2010 9:46 PM

Yeah, Androstadienone to my nose is much more sweaty smelling than Androstanone... to me Androstanone (and Alpha Androstenol) smells just like cat piss that has been left to burn on a stove for hours... yucko!

Androstadienone just smells very sweaty.

Diane
01-09-2010 9:46 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread