Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pheromone smell out and about
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

pheromone smell out and about
07-09-2017 11:13 AM

Good day guys and girls.

Went out last night with a couple of mates, had no mones on as a friend of mine in that group is extremely sensitive to them. I mean hell the guy can pick up on 2 drops of regular nude with cover.

Anyway going on a tangent, only way I can personally smell mones is if I put the application point extremely close to my nose. So I have a slight idea of what smell he is talking about. Or if I spray uncented spray without a cover then I can obviously pick up on it.

Last night through at a bar... Dude next to me I swear showered in mones. Uncented, no cover, full out shower. Because if I can smell it that bad then damn.

So my question to you guys and girls is, how and if ever you guys ran into people and were like damn, is that dude wearing a shit load of mones or am I just imagining things?

I tried searching for a similar phread and did not find one. Apologies if one already exists.
07-09-2017 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: pheromone smell out and about
07-09-2017 11:54 AM

I believe I have smelled A314 on some people. The strange thing is that I think I have smelled that on women. Did/do they make an A314 for women?

It's kind of that powdery unmistakable smell. IDK
07-09-2017 11:54 AM
Sully
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2017 7:12 PM

I live in New York in one of the borough and despite hundreds of thousands of people, I have yet to smell pheromones from anyone. In bars I usually smell Aqua de Gio, but not the vvariation that LAL and XS use.

Or maybe I am just not sensitive to the smell. A few times when I wore SOB XS, some girls commented on a vomit smell :/
07-09-2017 7:12 PM
austinitecute
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2017 7:24 PM

I cant smell No Mones at all either on me or other people. However I do feel this strange taste in my mouth , If I spray something under my Jaw line. It tastes as if I have swallowed some chemical or something to that effect.
Especially NA , Since I have a roller bottle and I put it either on jawline or the clavicle bone.
Was wondering myself, If someone else gets that chemical taste in the mouth?
07-09-2017 7:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core and Swoon no pheromone smell Randomguy 5 1,270 04-08-2018 4:01 PM
Last Post: Randomguy
  If I put an unscented pheromone on, will my friend smell it in the car? luciddaydream 4 2,053 03-24-2016 12:02 PM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess