Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ok i need help
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ok i need help
01-07-2023 6:09 AM

Compound exercises, that hit multiple muscle groups, over focusing on individual groups (leg day, chest day, back day) does wonders for T and how much HGH the body releases.

Rest days should exceed non rest days. Muscles are destroyed at the gym, they’re rebuilt stronger than ever only when allowed to rest.

Hormones, like T, need saturated fats and cholesterol.

Dark leafy greens help keep T as T, thus regulating how much is naturally converted into estrogen. Also contains all the Baron you need.

Lower your stress levels, naturally. Avoid using Ash to lower stress as natural methods has no side effects while Ash can lower cortisol levels too low. Tong Ali will do the same but for estrogen. Fuck around and find out how bad it is for a male to have low levels of both if you want.

If you have the gene expression for fast twitch muscles like many athlete do then running, walking, does wonders for your body. Your body was built for using its fast twitch muscles and not using them results in the negative effects like lower T.

Sleep.

Have sex more.

Socialize, spend more time with your male friends.

Hygiene.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2023 6:12 AM by Stories.)
01-07-2023 6:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2023 7:34 AM

IMO, there are several issues which can help you get on course. I'm not going to comment on the exercise or training points; I'm far from an expert, and there seems to be some excellent points already made.

Regarding nutrition, there are two angles, (1) avoiding foods which can reduce T (soya, beer, any artificial preservatives / flavourings / colourants), and (2) substances which can help restore T if you are not willing to change your day to day diet.

To restore T levels, a gentle long term method is taking organic Moringa Oleifera. Don't play around with cheap product; get something descent; I use this supplier:- https://www.moringanatural.es/. Don't be shy, take a minimum of 10 capsules per day, and don't take any other supplement or synthetic vitamin.

Day to day foods which help include celery and celery seeds, ginger, pomegranate. Also, it's important to hydrate your body well; lots of pure water.

If the above (after a few months) hasn't helped enough, try a course of Tonkat Ali, but whilst you do, do not consume any caffeine, chocolate, alcohol or almonds / nuts.

Finally, fresh air, sunshine, swimming in the sea, no wanking but lots of sex with different women is always a massive T boost.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-08-2023 7:34 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

01-08-2023 1:49 PM

…soy does not lower T

Main: Wearing no pheromones

Recommend: Taboo. Ascend w/o cops.

FWB says best sex was on: 1st Scent of Eros. 2nd place Evolve.

On the fence about: Evolve.

Still testing: Taboo. Scent of Eros.

Liking/Loving: Scent of Eros

Combo testing: N/A
01-08-2023 1:49 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-08-2023 4:51 PM

(01-08-2023 1:49 PM)Stories Wrote:  …soy does not lower T

Agreed, at least not directly. Soy contains phytoestrogens which can act as hormonal disruptors, however rather in pubescent boys not so much in men in their 30ies.
I would avoid it anyhow.

T in men should be in the oom of 500 ng/dl vs. E in the single digits.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2023 4:52 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-08-2023 4:51 PM
Bulb
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2023 10:20 AM

Warcheese, you don't actually say how you feel?

If you feel okay, why stress about changing T levels? Males of differing ages will have a wide range of T levels between them - and that's normal.

If you're working out 4 times a week without feeling too drained then that seems pretty healthy to me.

IMO, it pays to address something that you want to change by addressing it initialy by your own behaviours and actions (usually a multi pronged approach), rather than a quick fix 'pill-popping' or 'take this' solution, which should be last resort
01-09-2023 10:20 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread