Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
oil mones and skin penetration
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: oil mones and skin penetration
11-16-2019 5:28 AM

(11-15-2019 9:44 PM)Pheromoron Wrote:  Guys, I'm low-key shitting my pants right now, I just created an account because...

To put things briefly, I'm a complete moron and I accidentally put 1 mL of Aqua Vitae in my mouth.

The reason is I confused it with a bottle of MK-677 which has the same colour, same shape etc.

I put the stuff underneath my tongue but immediately (as I smelled the AV) rushed to the sink and spat it out, neurotically rinsing my mouth for a good 5 to ten minutes.

So guys, I'm freaking out! I don't even know what is in this AV stuff, I'm a complete noob when it comes to pheromones and hardly ever even use this stuff (it made me really irritable one night and I snapped at someone for no good reason), this bottle of AV is also the one and only bottle of pheromones I own. Needless to say I'm clueless (on top of being a dumbass that puts AV in his mouth).

Help.

Diarrhea and headache are normal.Worst happened to me was, I once had xist on my neck and went to a micro needling session for my face...women ended up needling my neck.Few days later my kidneys(or bladder or testies idk) kept hurting like mfker...drank a lot of water and ate some fruit+veggies...it went away after a week.Haven't tested if everything is ok tho(bit scared tho.lol)...sure feels fine. If shit hits the fan, you can go to emergency or a doctor and said accidentally swallowed Aqua di gio or something....can call poison control and ask what to do if you swallowed fragrance etc. Anyways, GL. Keep your mones in a box,labeled and don't swallow.
11-16-2019 5:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-16-2019 1:09 PM

(11-15-2019 9:44 PM)Pheromoron Wrote:  Guys, I'm low-key shitting my pants right now, I just created an account because...

To put things briefly, I'm a complete moron and I accidentally put 1 mL of Aqua Vitae in my mouth.

The reason is I confused it with a bottle of MK-677 which has the same colour, same shape etc.

I put the stuff underneath my tongue but immediately (as I smelled the AV) rushed to the sink and spat it out, neurotically rinsing my mouth for a good 5 to ten minutes.

So guys, I'm freaking out! I don't even know what is in this AV stuff, I'm a complete noob when it comes to pheromones and hardly ever even use this stuff (it made me really irritable one night and I snapped at someone for no good reason), this bottle of AV is also the one and only bottle of pheromones I own. Needless to say I'm clueless (on top of being a dumbass that puts AV in his mouth).

Help.
Don't worry, I'm sure you are ok. To be on the safe side, perhaps you should contact Gary at LAL and ask him if there's any risk.

PS, I hope you made the most of the situation and tried french kissing someone ;)

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-16-2019 1:09 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-17-2019 7:07 AM

Help.

Depending on what state you live in, you can order your own lab tests from companies at a discount. I also save because with the discount, it’s usually less than me paying my copay to see my doc and then paying the lab co pay. And I go to the same lab, but use the voucher from the company.

Because of the supplements I take and pheromones, I get my organ function checked periodically. Heart, kidneys liver, adrenal system mostly.
11-17-2019 7:07 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-17-2019 5:34 PM

While it is better not to drink the stuff I don't think it will harm you, DHEA, Neno, Etrione and so on are orally taken in the 25 to 100 mg per day range. They're nearly the same molecules. And a non-zero amount of the stuff we put on our skin is transdermally absorbed. It is a different thing to have it applied directly into the blood stream, typically the toxicity is transdermal < oral < intravenous, which might explain the trouble after the microneedling.
Just my opinion ...
11-17-2019 5:34 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2019 12:40 PM

I had irritated skin after shaving around my neck and used mones after 2 hours. It stung me. Is something threatening me?
12-26-2019 12:40 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-26-2019 1:30 PM

(12-26-2019 12:40 PM)lukalv Wrote:  I had irritated skin after shaving around my neck and used mones after 2 hours. It stung me. Is something threatening me?
Nothing to worry about. Skin irritation from shaving is due to very tiny scrapes and cuts from the razor. Any foreign substance that is applied will cause a sting. It might make you break out a bit, but it is nothing detrimental to your health.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-26-2019 1:30 PM
harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2020 3:24 PM

This YOLO lifestyle some ppl are promoting is interesting. I definitely understand the concerns. But I think rashes and things like that would indicate bad stuff happening. I remember the guy who said androtics and mones messed him up. People on this fourm said he was a liar and trying to ruin the company. He even furnished papers from his doctors. Healthy concern is ok!
01-04-2020 3:24 PM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2020 3:39 PM

(01-04-2020 3:24 PM)harrisfarms Wrote:  This YOLO lifestyle some ppl are promoting is interesting. I definitely understand the concerns. But I think rashes and things like that would indicate bad stuff happening. I remember the guy who said androtics and mones messed him up. People on this fourm said he was a liar and trying to ruin the company. He even furnished papers from his doctors. Healthy concern is ok!

Do you mean this thread?
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-PHEROMONES...ED-MY-LIFE

It has been closed.
01-04-2020 3:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-04-2020 3:45 PM

(12-26-2019 12:40 PM)lukalv Wrote:  I had irritated skin after shaving around my neck and used mones after 2 hours. It stung me. Is something threatening me?

Caused by the alcohol carrier probably.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020 3:46 PM by nephil.)
01-04-2020 3:45 PM
ChocoLoco
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-15-2020 7:22 PM

Scratch_one-s_headScratch_one-s_head
01-15-2020 7:22 PM

Share This Thread