Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

new and OVERWHELMED
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: new and OVERWHELMED
11-29-2011 3:22 AM

I would go Possess, Wolf (Amazing stuff), or Nude with some A-1 (Androstadienone). The Nude and A-1 combo is reported to make any girl you begin dating want to settle down within a month if you continue to wear it around her. That may be what you are looking for

(11-28-2011 1:20 PM)reggie10 Wrote:  Been perusing this forum for a few hours and WOW... don't even know where to begin really.

Was hoping some of the vets could help me find a good starting point for what I'm looking to accomplish. I have a pretty addictive personality and I'm worried that I could end up spending a ton of money on these things if I'm not careful :laugh3:

I'm a 28-year-old male looking to attract females in their early twenties. Specifically, there are two or three female friends (girls I've known for a while) who I'd like to make feel more comfortable, flirty, and affectionate around me with the ultimate goal of taking things to the next level.

From what I've read, Liquid Alchemy and Alpha Dream products sound pretty reliable. Any ideas on what to start with? Aqua Vitae? Nude? Glace? Alfa Maschio? Should I be mixing in some androstadienone with whatever I get or is that too advanced for someone just starting out?

Also, what's the best application method? The rollers sound like they'd be easier and less messy but the droppers sound more precise. What have been your experiences?

Thanks for reading and appreciate any help you can give!

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-29-2011 3:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: new and OVERWHELMED
11-29-2011 6:34 AM

Another "Welcome" for you.

FSH
11-29-2011 6:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Hey! Going to invest but overwhelmed by the options! Pseudo911 6 2,879 03-05-2013 10:36 PM
Last Post: NuTrix