Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
negative reaction to Pheromones
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: negative reaction to Pheromones
01-09-2013 7:02 PM

8 drops? Hmmm.... interesting. will try it this sat as i've already spray all the mones and now at the hotel lobby where the seminar took place. Do i stank! use 2 spray mont blanc as cover and the mone smell still very strong. people seem do not want to look me in the eye. One staff there instinctively cover his nose. they must be thinking this guy havent bath in a week. Ive also felt lightheaded, depressed and macho like im an alpha man dress in a tutu but carrying a big machine gun. the emotion keep changing in my mind. Feeling like sitting way in front but then my mood change like i want to sit as far away as possible from people.

im gonna use all the last remaining drop of domination and test it out at a zoo this weekend. see the effect on human and animals. Are they becoming more aggresive or cower at my presence?
01-09-2013 7:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2013 8:24 PM

lesson learn. experience massive OD while wearing everything on at the seminar. now i know the effect.

Back to the title of the forum. After experimenting at the office for 2 weeks the main result:-

Cohesion unscented - very subtle hits. i smell but girls only tell me once and are ok afterward. boss seem nicer to me.

Exotica with Mont Blanc Legend - girls tell i smell many many time. conservative girl major headache.

Exotica with normal deodorant - girls seem flirty at first but wont get near. said i smell big time. consv girl no headache but i smell

Cohesion in musk - girls are more open . consv girl said i smell when close but seem very cheery and open when nobody is around. when girls are around notice her being fidgety and trying to concentrate too much on the computer screen when i pass near her which is too obvious and noticeable. men and boss are nicer to me.

Aqua di gio with mone or without - all the girl cant bear the smell. with mone its even worse. consv girl receive major headache. the girls said i smell like piss. also notice some girls in the train subtlely cover their nose. What?? i thought this cologne is voted best by woman and no.1

Mont Blanc legend w/o mone - girls love the smell. says i smell manly but if with mone they will say that i smell. consv girl receive major headache.

Some dab of girly perfume that i borrow from my nephew. girls say i smell nice and manly. cons girl not affected by it. will try with Pheromones next time.

So the main culprit is the cover scent. while wearing cohesion in musk yesterday consv girl open up and finally told me she is very sensitive to man's cologne. it will hurt her nose first then hit her head with instant headache. she try not to hurt my feeling by ignoring it but its too intense. she told me one day (i was wearing it with exotica that day) the smell is overpowering her with massive headache that she need to take pills. poor girl....

will experiment more till i get it right and follow the advice given to me. Only thing i have no idea on the right cover scent.
01-11-2013 8:24 PM
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-15-2013 9:16 PM

Hi mantiger. Pheromones somewhat also alter the scent of the cover fragrances. Since you have been having good results with Cohesion in musk, then I guess that it could be your base mix. Then gradually add other mones after a few days or so to let the get used to the scent and the vibe.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-15-2013 9:16 PM
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2013 1:30 PM

(01-15-2013 9:16 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hi mantiger. Pheromones somewhat also alter the scent of the cover fragrances. Since you have been having good results with Cohesion in musk, then I guess that it could be your base mix. Then gradually add other mones after a few days or so to let the get used to the scent and the vibe.

Hi Mars82, its true i have good result with cohesion with musk. however they would not get close as they can still smell the mones itself and the scent is not appealing to my target.

However i have finally found my best cover scent after spending hundreds on cologne (Issey miyake, aqua di gio, armani code, armani legend, polo sport) the one that work finally is AXE dark temptation ! i just could not believe it. And it cost me less than USD5. the girls do not complain that i smell and no headache from the consv girl either. it seems to cover the mone really well with my body chemistry.

In fact, this week i receive compliments and the girls seem wanting to get close and getting flirty and touchy. And it seem the consv girl finally show deep IOI . yesterday i revert back to using aqua di gio as cover and the headache and me being smelly start again. And the consv girl keep hinting she prefer me as yesterday.

I always laugh at AXE commercial for being rediculous and cheesy. never thought it actually work for me. Of course the mones is the main key. As long as it works, Im happy. So my journey is getting better. Time to order a sexual mone and see the result.
01-16-2013 1:30 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-16-2013 9:30 PM

[figures the cheapest one works the best eh??
01-16-2013 9:30 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-17-2013 8:48 AM

Hey Mantiger I'm glad to see you making progress !! bighug

Now about that sexual mix stuff..... I wonder if she will smell it right away and decide it stinks?

I've been thinking about the best place to deploy something like that and wanted to ask if there is a fair, carnival, or amusement park of some sort around you?

The thing is, EXCITEMENT is arousal of a sort, and one kind can be made into another.
Studies have shown that women who had some sort of fear induced were more likely to become sexually aroused later than women who had remained calm.
I don't mean they chased them with a knife, I think it was scary movies vs not or something popping out. Whatever. I used to put them on the back of a motorcycle. Of course this may not be so smooth someplace with 50,000 scooters LOL.

The point is that some excitement can lead to more excitement.
Like a roller coaster, OK that may be too much, but maybe the teacup ride.
Something outside her comfort zone.

If it were my date I'd get in a long line for a scary ride (suspense) and then ask her to wait as you go buy some food and apply your sexual type.
It wouldn't hurt if the food was long and skinny, like a corndog. You can make funny faces while she eats it.
Upon return I'd stand down wind while eating, until you get on the ride.

Women like to hang onto a big strong man (you) on scary rides so it probably won't matter how you smell.

Then you must win the stuffed toy (as seen in chic flick)

I'm going to tell you a secret that will make you a hero, and save you some cash too.
Here in the US at least, the game booths are run by the individual inside it and generally not the carnival as a whole. Owner operator.
This guy is out to make a living just like you and me.
He can't lose money on stuffed monkeys or he'll be eating real ones.

Without her knowing approach one of the operators and inquire as to the outright purchase price of the item you want.
Almost always they will just sell you one for a few dollars more than it cost them. You can then take her back and "WIN" the prize.

you might even make winning the prize conditional ie.
"I'll win whatever you want if you........ insert smooth move here"
maybe a kiss, or another date, whatever you want and you can even make it a little outrageous
I certainly would.

I've wasted $50 dollars on a rigged game and got no prize, then I've spent $10 plus the $3 game and walked away with the biggest novelty they had.

It wouldn't hurt to scout the location the day before since it'll give you a no pressure chance to see how the games work and if they can be bought.
I wouldn't pay ahead of time though !
Carnies are sometimes unsavory sorts and I'd expect to lose my money that way.

If it is a man he'll likely understand where you are coming from and be willing to play along.
If you get caught pretend to be hurt. " Well excuse me for PLANNING a nice time"
Women like it when you plan things out anyway. have you ever watched chic flicks? They are sappy as can be but women eat it up.

We're cheering for you, whatever you come up with.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 8:57 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
01-17-2013 8:48 AM
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2013 11:24 AM

(01-17-2013 8:48 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  Hey Mantiger I'm glad to see you making progress !! bighug

Now about that sexual mix stuff..... I wonder if she will smell it right away and decide it stinks?

I've been thinking about the best place to deploy something like that and wanted to ask if there is a fair, carnival, or amusement park of some sort around you?

The thing is, EXCITEMENT is arousal of a sort, and one kind can be made into another.
Studies have shown that women who had some sort of fear induced were more likely to become sexually aroused later than women who had remained calm.
I don't mean they chased them with a knife, I think it was scary movies vs not or something popping out. Whatever. I used to put them on the back of a motorcycle. Of course this may not be so smooth someplace with 50,000 scooters LOL.

The point is that some excitement can lead to more excitement.
Like a roller coaster, OK that may be too much, but maybe the teacup ride.
Something outside her comfort zone.

If it were my date I'd get in a long line for a scary ride (suspense) and then ask her to wait as you go buy some food and apply your sexual type.
It wouldn't hurt if the food was long and skinny, like a corndog. You can make funny faces while she eats it.
Upon return I'd stand down wind while eating, until you get on the ride.

Women like to hang onto a big strong man (you) on scary rides so it probably won't matter how you smell.

Then you must win the stuffed toy (as seen in chic flick)

I'm going to tell you a secret that will make you a hero, and save you some cash too.
Here in the US at least, the game booths are run by the individual inside it and generally not the carnival as a whole. Owner operator.
This guy is out to make a living just like you and me.
He can't lose money on stuffed monkeys or he'll be eating real ones.

Without her knowing approach one of the operators and inquire as to the outright purchase price of the item you want.
Almost always they will just sell you one for a few dollars more than it cost them. You can then take her back and "WIN" the prize.

you might even make winning the prize conditional ie.
"I'll win whatever you want if you........ insert smooth move here"
maybe a kiss, or another date, whatever you want and you can even make it a little outrageous
I certainly would.

I've wasted $50 dollars on a rigged game and got no prize, then I've spent $10 plus the $3 game and walked away with the biggest novelty they had.

It wouldn't hurt to scout the location the day before since it'll give you a no pressure chance to see how the games work and if they can be bought.
I wouldn't pay ahead of time though !
Carnies are sometimes unsavory sorts and I'd expect to lose my money that way.

If it is a man he'll likely understand where you are coming from and be willing to play along.
If you get caught pretend to be hurt. " Well excuse me for PLANNING a nice time"
Women like it when you plan things out anyway. have you ever watched chic flicks? They are sappy as can be but women eat it up.

We're cheering for you, whatever you come up with.
Thanks John. There is a a lot of theme parks , carnival etc as I live in the capital. However able to take her out will take sometime. As I said before the women here are conservative. They will need lots of trust before they will go out with you. We can consider a score if they willing to got out with you. Sleeping with them is next to impossible unless you're her husband. This is with the regular girls of course.

Since yesterday I've getting the negative reaction back to me. I guess exposing Cohesion to myself daily is causing this. I feel my mood is like I dont give a f@#$ this few days and the feeling of attraction is gone. The consv girl start to show attraction and I just feel negatively to her and people around me. Girls start to notice that I look down and depressed. And I unintentionally start acting like a jerk. It took great effort just to be nice to people and i feel tired like my eye lid and nose is heavy. I dont feel sick only depressed.

Is exposing myself to none is causing this reaction ? Maybe the none is accumulating even though i bath and scrub myself daily. Gonna layoff on the none for a few days and see.
01-18-2013 11:24 AM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-18-2013 12:01 PM

dienone is reputed to have this effect on some men

my current best understanding isn't too good but it may cause hormonal stress by something called cortisol

I've been meaning to look into some nutritional supplements that are reputed too reduce cortisol, mainly glutamine, which many weightlifters use for exactly that purpose.

The problem is that dienone does not effect me negatively, so I'd have no way of knowing if it was working.
Perhaps you can find some glutamine powder in a health food or supplement store and try it for us?
It shouldn't cost too much, maybe $10-$15

I'm going to read about it now. Thanks for giving me a shove!!!!
https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...fQvQ9ZEnSw

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-18-2013 12:01 PM
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-23-2013 8:00 AM

(01-18-2013 12:01 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  dienone is reputed to have this effect on some men

my current best understanding isn't too good but it may cause hormonal stress by something called cortisol

I've been meaning to look into some nutritional supplements that are reputed too reduce cortisol, mainly glutamine, which many weightlifters use for exactly that purpose.

The problem is that dienone does not effect me negatively, so I'd have no way of knowing if it was working.
Perhaps you can find some glutamine powder in a health food or supplement store and try it for us?

I'm going to read about it now. Thanks for giving me a shove!!!!
https://www.google.com/search?client=fir...fQvQ9ZEnSw

Hi John. i'll try this once ive bought it. in fact i was on my way to the mall to buy this when my bike involve in an accident. so i will be out of action for a few week.
01-23-2013 8:00 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-23-2013 11:25 AM

(01-18-2013 12:01 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  dienone is reputed to have this effect on some men

Yup. That's dead on that cortisol is blamed and cortisol blockers have been looked into to reverse certain types of depression. Typically the action of cortisol is blamed directly, though Dexter made an interesting observation at one point that sometimes it may also be relevant what chemicals are DEPLETED to make cortisol. "It's not just the money you stole, but who you robbed to get it" to paraphrase from memory.

Cortisol is a steroid, basically, and it's made from the same stuff that other steroids in the body are. If you use wood to make a table, you might not have enough to build a deck.

I can test glutamine. I might have a big container of it lying around somewhere if I didn't throw it out. And I'm subject to androstadienone related depression.

... yup, there it is in the bin. "Weightlifter sized" and everything.

I'll have to research this at some point, I suppose.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2013 11:27 AM by wiserd.)
01-23-2013 11:25 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread