Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
negative reaction to Pheromones
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: negative reaction to Pheromones
01-07-2013 7:02 AM

Monday is the day I wear 2 drop cohesion unscented. The girls here seem not affected by the smell except one girl saying I still smell but not strong like before. But I notice something diffrent today. They seem to steal glances at me and there seem to be a tension in the air. Its not hostile just a diffrent vibe to the amostphere like im causing some friendly uneasiness to them .

The most suprising was the conservative girl. I was sitting reading a newspaper during lunch and its only me and her in the office. suddenly she keep telling me she like britney spear music ( whatttt????) then sit beside me and ask for my phone to look up for music. she keep humming and start to sing softly which was really really strange behavior from her. When other girls came back they start to tease her with me. Normally when that happen she will start distancing herself from me. Not today. She just ignore them and keep using my phone. I was like woww what the ell happen? still the vibe was friendliness not attraction. she ask me whether I wear any cologne and 1 say no. she seem to smell it at first then it doesn't bother her after that. Do cohesion really change her behavior? the deer in the headlight moment was me! I was stunned. I was using cohesion scented musk before and no change in behavior like this.

Great day... can't stop smiling today.
01-07-2013 7:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

01-07-2013 7:15 AM

you da man !!

da tiger man meoooow !!!

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
01-07-2013 7:15 AM
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-07-2013 9:25 PM

(01-07-2013 7:02 AM)mantiger Wrote:  Monday is the day I wear 2 drop cohesion unscented. The girls here seem not affected by the smell except one girl saying I still smell but not strong like before. But I notice something diffrent today. They seem to steal glances at me and there seem to be a tension in the air. Its not hostile just a diffrent vibe to the amostphere like im causing some friendly uneasiness to them .

The most suprising was the conservative girl. I was sitting reading a newspaper during lunch and its only me and her in the office. suddenly she keep telling me she like britney spear music ( whatttt????) then sit beside me and ask for my phone to look up for music. she keep humming and start to sing softly which was really really strange behavior from her. When other girls came back they start to tease her with me. Normally when that happen she will start distancing herself from me. Not today. She just ignore them and keep using my phone. I was like woww what the ell happen? still the vibe was friendliness not attraction. she ask me whether I wear any cologne and 1 say no. she seem to smell it at first then it doesn't bother her after that. Do cohesion really change her behavior? the deer in the headlight moment was me! I was stunned. I was using cohesion scented musk before and no change in behavior like this.

Great day... can't stop smiling today.

Now the journey really begins. Attraction always starts with friendliness, otherwise there will be no interaction. She is now starting to adjust to your mone signature. Give it a few more days. She might feel confused with herself at first, but with the mones and your congruence, it will definitely go in your favor. Congratulations!
(01-07-2013 4:20 AM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  Hey Mars I've got a knockoff of 212 Very Sexy called 717 Very Sexy.
smells pretty good for $5 lolz and the ladies sure do like it

Hi John. I'll check it out with the knockoff stores here. I'm also looking for a knockoff of Diesel Only the Brave as all stores here have run out of the original.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2013 9:27 PM by Mars82.)
01-07-2013 9:25 PM

01-08-2013 12:41 AM

I'd also try not too move too fast

conservative girls need time to get comfortable, especially if this is all new territory for her
the last thing you want to do is make her feel like a slut
some girls can't avoid this if they've had their sexuality socially repressed

compare it to catching a lizard with your hand
if you move very slowly you can poke them with your finger, granted it takes about 5 minutes
if you move fast they run while you are still 10 feet away and you'll never even get close

an idea for you to consider is "The Stack"
sounds cool already right?

the idea is to start with something social or comfort building, you might already have that part figured out

now later you change venues and add something sexual to the mix
think carefully about how you do this

I've walked off to get food, popcorn or onion rings and applied my sexual mix while I was away. Then when I come back the new smell is covered by or associated with the food.

since your thread centers around the smell being to intense, the location probably becomes more important
I'd try someplace with it's own cover smells and lots of air
outside like street fair or event

inside like a restaurant serving some pungent food like seafood or curry something where the smell pours out like water when the door is open
a sporting event

not a church event

I was testing something I didn't want to put on my skin so instead I put it on a bit of paper in my shirt pocket.
I still got hits, but was able to ditch the paper and return to my normal smell before I got back in the car. (and bombed myself)

try the stack to just tweak the vibe a bit
don't go over the top !!
just give her a hint of mantiger but not the full monte, not quite yet...

(01-07-2013 9:25 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hi John. I'll check it out with the knockoff stores here. I'm also looking for a knockoff of Diesel Only the Brave as all stores here have run out of the original.

I looked today and it's actually 717 Sexy Men
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004BGZ9RS/ref...B004BGZ9RS

I'm not sure if I'd pay that much and haven't even had a chance to smell the real 212 version to compare.
like I said, hard to go wrong for $5 though

the staying power isn't bad, around 3-6 hours depending on temp and humidity
more humidity or being sweaty helps

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 12:48 AM by John Schlongfellow.)
01-08-2013 12:41 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

01-08-2013 1:23 AM

I agree with John 100%. Make it slow but sure. Reps for you John.

Re 717 Sexy Men, $5 is good enough for me for use on regular days, although with CH's 212, I get about 8-10 hours, more if it's cold.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
01-08-2013 1:23 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2013 2:21 AM

Thanks for the advice. Great advice guys. Totally help me out with my understanding of pheromones.

I understand now that the girls are not use to my new mone signature. Saw the signs that they kinda confused with the smell. they say im smelly but that doesn't hinder them from being near.

wear 1 drop cohesin unscented. All the girls are ok except the conservative girl. I playfully try to block her path and she has that confused look. she told me I had the smell and I told her I don't wear any cologne etc. I use this to my advantage later on when I ask her what smell is that. she said she don't know and I told her its strange that only she can smell my body while others don't . I said this with a grin and she blushed. That was fun !
01-08-2013 2:21 AM

01-08-2013 3:02 AM

tell her that's what love smells like

01-08-2013 3:02 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-08-2013 8:09 PM

Yesterday temp mid 30 s C i was wearing a plain simple white sports singlet tucked into short pants ( not hot pants )

Also wearing a drop Domination-XS and a spray Connections-XS the girl serving me at the take away looks and treats me as if i was an exotic celebrity, thats good cause my package contained extra shrimp and extra fries.

Whilst waiting for my order out front of the shop a woman on a seat starts talking to me first thing she says is " you are looking so good " she smiles a nice smile, i begin some small talk and just as i was thinking " i could do her " she gives me the brush off signal with the flick of her hand so i wander off and think " she does not want it " then less than 30 secs later she is giving me a good come on eyes and smile and i wander back into her web and think "she is an old chic but still looks fuckable " this leads to the brush off again and i think " am i thinking the wrong things or is she past wanting it " this cycle goes on repeating for about 7 minutes and as i start my beast and depart she smiles and waves, grrrrrrrr ....

My chic was sitting in the beast close by watching all of this...

At the days end this phero app held most people and couples attention to the point that each time i had to end all conversations.... Stinker

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-08-2013 8:09 PM
mantiger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2013 9:42 AM

Dangg. After work i use 1 spray cohesion to test out during dinner. I was alone at my table and theres some cute girls in the table on my left and some teenage guys on my right. the cute girls glaces at me but later just engage in conversation between themself. the guys on the right start acting like tenaage girls. keep gigling and looking at me. Not another IOWTF ! I smile at the girls and they just smile back. I stare at the guys and they all turn and the look is like they want a tiger for dinner despite me showing my best 'warrior' glare and crunching my knuckles (no hostility toward them. just to show im not interested and i am an alpha male). A colleague whom i know is gay seem not to have any effect like this. He just say i do not take a bath when i ask him.

Tomorrow im going for a seminar and im gonna spray all my mones in one go just to see the reaction and maybe witness the ghost effect. Only meet these people once so what the ell.....
01-09-2013 9:42 AM

01-09-2013 10:15 AM

8 drops domination

I'll even send you some Ascend oil in Sultans Oud if you wear 8 drops domination
I'll even send you a spray bottle so you can mix it in alcohol so it won't be blow them outta the room strong.

8 drops domination
plan B even better make one pass with domination only, then apply cohesion and see if anything changes

I can't wait.... popcorn
damn I wonder what postage is to Malaysia...

01-09-2013 10:15 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread