Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my first .....
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: my first .....
12-02-2011 11:47 AM

I open my package from alphadream and i think wow. This box is sexy. AM is definitely going to be special.

[Image: photo.jpg]
12-02-2011 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oj111
time to try out

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-04-2011 4:38 AM

so i got my second bottle of mone today which is glace. it didnt come in a box like AM did, rather it was wrapped up in bubbly plastic .... and yes knowing both AM and glace bottles are 36 ml each, the glace bottle i recieved wasnt filled to the top as compared to the AM bottle .... since i have them both now, any specific spray combinations of AM and glace which are very effective ? btw i started using 1 spray of AM being cautious and i didnt notice any effects on myself or on any other people.
12-04-2011 4:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Unregistered

12-20-2011 2:11 AM

(12-04-2011 4:38 AM)oj111 Wrote:  so i got my second bottle of mone today which is glace. it didnt come in a box like AM did, rather it was wrapped up in bubbly plastic .... and yes knowing both AM and glace bottles are 36 ml each, the glace bottle i recieved wasnt filled to the top as compared to the AM bottle .... since i have them both now, any specific spray combinations of AM and glace which are very effective ? btw i started using 1 spray of AM being cautious and i didnt notice any effects on myself or on any other people.

Funny how you mention the bottles from Alpha Dreams is filled to the top as opposed to AD - totally true. AD is $$$but it's all good they do put out good products.

Okay you need to test just like everyone here will say. In fact I copied this directly from the AD forum:

1. Use one (1) spray each day for three days
2. Take two days completely off pheromones
3. Use two (2) sprays each day for three days
4. Take two days completely off pheromones
5. Use three (3) sprays each day for three days
6. Take two days completely off pheromones
7. Use four (4) sprays each day for three days
8. Take two days completely off pheromones

You also want to keep journal/notes as to your experience(s). You're going to want to figure out your "sweet spot". In short you will want to record any hits noticed or anything out of the ordinary.

Hope this helps!
12-20-2011 2:11 AM
Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread