Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: hello
01-18-2013 6:14 PM

(01-18-2013 5:15 PM)yj404 Wrote:  hey as3, by the way I have a question if you're still on here somewhere, i was reading the journal for el-hombre-del-fuego, and it seems he was very successful and also contributes you and other members for helping him out.

Is there some kind of mp3s or books that you put up somewhere on this site that I don't know about for helping with confidence, esteem, alpha male, etc? Do those really work?

ALso, jsut got my bottle of unscented Glace today. Is it just me, or is Glace smell really stinky strong?? It's probably the mones, but it seriously smells like armpit that hasn't been washed in a few days!!! lol...I mean as long as results happen, I don't mind, but seeing how my prospects are Asian women, I wonder if they will find the smell offensive like me??

Any suggestions AS3 or anyone else here?

I'm going out later tonight to meet a friend that I had a fling with a while back, she's a few years younger than me. We are supposed to go to a wine bar in the city. I'm thinking of going 4 drops of AV and 4 sprays of Glace with Aqua di Gio as cover scent. Any further comments feedbacks on this mix? I tried 1, 2, and yesterday 3 drops of AV with not much changes....is there something wrong with me or do I need to up the dosage? Also, keep in mind I'm Asian, 26 years old, and I wonder if my body doesn't produce enough mones on its own so that's why so far 1-3 drops have not worked? From my understanding, AV is a very Alpha and sexy phero...I thought it would do something by now...hmm....

Hi YJ,

The links are in my journal. You will have to have a read to find them. AV requires you being congruent. You not looking like you fit in a the club could go against it even when women are attracted to you. No need to but AV on your wrist neck, hair, behind ears is best. as its nose level with people.

2 drops of AV with 3 sprays of glace should be enough. Glace smells because its unscented meaning the only smell is pure pheromones. The smell dies down once it dries. You always use a cover scent with pheromones.

have fun

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-18-2013 6:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-18-2013 6:23 PM

(01-18-2013 5:55 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  The subliminals are in As3's journal. Not sure which page.

thanks! I'll try browsing...appreciate it!
01-18-2013 6:23 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-18-2013 6:27 PM

(01-18-2013 6:14 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi YJ,

The links are in my journal. You will have to have a read to find them. AV requires you being congruent. You not looking like you fit in a the club could go against it even when women are attracted to you. No need to but AV on your wrist neck, hair, behind ears is best. as its nose level with people.

2 drops of AV with 3 sprays of glace should be enough. Glace smells because its unscented meaning the only smell is pure pheromones. The smell dies down once it dries. You always use a cover scent with pheromones.

have fun

thank you as3...i'll try browsing through your journal, which i began reading yesterday btw lol =)

And ok, I will try 2 drops of AV with 3 sprays of glace...I think I have the alcohol version? not sure because it looks quite liquidy and not thick like oil...im honestly not sure which one I have, but regardless, I'll try the 2 AV on neck and 3 sprays of Glace tonight...and use my cologn to cover the Pheromones! thanks and I'll keep you posted
01-18-2013 6:27 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-18-2013 6:30 PM

(01-18-2013 3:25 PM)yj404 Wrote:  haha that is awesome!!!! but 5 drops??? isn't that too much?

okay, so last night, I went out due to a friend calling last minute to come out to a club and hang out....also note that it was unexpected so I was not in appropriate attire for the rooftop club scene. I wore 1 full drop of AV on both sides of the neck from behind the ear to the centerline under chin. then applied 1 more drop on left wrist and rubbed both wrists together. I applied Aqua di Gio everywhere about 5 minutes later.

Went out to club, and really didn't notice any changes. No girls coming around me, talking to me, let alone even guys. Guys were a bit friendlier, but that might've been because my friend who called me out is the head manager for the group that hosts Asian parties in NYC. So perhaps they saw me with him and just being respectful.

No noticeable changes with females. No looks, hair twirls, IOIs, etc. So I was a bit disappointed =T However, there was this one girl that was sitting down next to her boyfriend at our table and I was standing. I noticed her from the corner of my eye keep glancing at me, but not in a attracted kind of way. But the weird thing was she kept adjusting her tanktop or whatever she was wearing to pull it up. Like I said, she wasn't like looking directly at me but glances periodically, perhaps it could've been because I was right next to her standing...so who knows?

Today, I got my Glace unscented, and geez that stuff smells! Maybe it's my nose that's sensitive to it but I smell some kind of funkiness (that's the only way I can put it) haha...is it the Pheromones? I have this weird feeling if I apply Glace, it would scare Asian girls away because a lot of Korean and Chinese women are not accustomed to this type of smell, nor find it pleasant.

So I guess I want to ask you terry, as well as everyone else, now that you know I tried 1 drop, 2 drops, and now 3 drops of AV last night, any further suggestions? Should I go up more?? Or decrease now? And should I apply Glace with the AV? My Androstadienone has not arrived yet, still in the mail, so I only have Glace and AV for now. I will be meeting a female friend tonight because she said she wants to go to a wine testing or wine bar with cheese or something like that....so this is my next experiment. Any suggestions??
Ok with your date tonight go for three drops of AV and 3 sprays of Glace , spread the app out well, there is no problem with wearing up to 5 drops AV in a dance club or pub pick up joint ect especially when girls have taken a few drinks and become less inhibited the AV does work well, the day i used 5 drops in the naughty girls home these were teens from 14 to 20 and as a group they were not hiding behind any inhibitions or social order constraints as they were just acting on pure impulse, the same as a girl would if they had consumed a few drinks ect...

I remember when i first started testing Alpha 314 i thought this shit is doing nothing, then eight months later i actually got a handle on it and it was so good i ordered another 15 mL bottle and ended up using the lot.

It was the same for me with using NUDE i gave nearly all of it away and kept just one mL and then weeks later it was sitting in the car console and i was out so i used 5 drops and it was brilliant, i then proceeded to use it for a two weeks run of really excellent hits and guess what yes i ordered another new bottle ha ha and i just have a smudge of it left now,

we are all different in our personal ph and also our own personal pheromone signature so i agree it does sometimes take a little hit and miss to suss out what is going to get the fire flaming for us, but when its burning you will agree that it was worth the working out, otherwise i would not have bothered hanging around the pheromone scene as long as i have, i still pay for most of my gear ok cheers terry . .

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-18-2013 6:30 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-18-2013 7:00 PM

(01-18-2013 6:30 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Ok with your date tonight go for three drops of AV and 3 sprays of Glace , spread the app out well, there is no problem with wearing up to 5 drops AV in a dance club or pub pick up joint ect especially when girls have taken a few drinks and become less inhibited the AV does work well, the day i used 5 drops in the naughty girls home these were teens from 14 to 20 and as a group they were not hiding behind any inhibitions or social order constraints as they were just acting on pure impulse, the same as a girl would if they had consumed a few drinks ect...

I remember when i first started testing Alpha 314 i thought this shit is doing nothing, then eight months later i actually got a handle on it and it was so good i ordered another 15 mL bottle and ended up using the lot.

It was the same for me with using NUDE i gave nearly all of it away and kept just one mL and then weeks later it was sitting in the car console and i was out so i used 5 drops and it was brilliant, i then proceeded to use it for a two weeks run of really excellent hits and guess what yes i ordered another new bottle ha ha and i just have a smudge of it left now,

we are all different in our personal ph and also our own personal pheromone signature so i agree it does sometimes take a little hit and miss to suss out what is going to get the fire flaming for us, but when its burning you will agree that it was worth the working out, otherwise i would not have bothered hanging around the pheromone scene as long as i have, i still pay for most of my gear ok cheers terry . .

Terry,

Thank you, sir. I will try the 3 drops of AV (maybe 1 drop each side of neck and 1 drop rubbed in my wrists), and 3 sprays of Glace. Should I spray it on wrist too? Or like back of neck? And of course lots of cover scent to get rid of the stench...hopefully.

Oh btw, I dont kniow if I mentioned that I also have samples of Nude, Possess Alpha, and Wolf from Garry. Should I dab any of those with the AV+Glace mix you suggested for tonight?
As I said, I'm Korean, 26 years old. Target is Korean, she is about 22, and we will be in a Wine Bar probably sitting together at a table...
01-18-2013 7:00 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-19-2013 12:50 AM

(01-18-2013 7:00 PM)yj404 Wrote:  Terry,

Thank you, sir. I will try the 3 drops of AV (maybe 1 drop each side of neck and 1 drop rubbed in my wrists), and 3 sprays of Glace. Should I spray it on wrist too? Or like back of neck? And of course lots of cover scent to get rid of the stench...hopefully.

Oh btw, I dont kniow if I mentioned that I also have samples of Nude, Possess Alpha, and Wolf from Garry. Should I dab any of those with the AV+Glace mix you suggested for tonight?
As I said, I'm Korean, 26 years old. Target is Korean, she is about 22, and we will be in a Wine Bar probably sitting together at a table...
Three drops AV is still ok when the girl knows you previously, had she not already know you previously i would have said go with 2-3 Wolf, i always find Wolf a really comfortable wear anytime as its more socially hypnotic than AV and can ensure your place in the driver seat with her readily consent, then you can work your wolf influence ( charm ) from there, if the girl is more loose and enjoys physical contact then you know AV is going to fast score your points and put you well over the starting line.... if the girl is a timid little virgin flower then Wolf should be the order of the day oops i mean night . . .

be good, when kissing its still ok she knows you have hard thing in your pants for her just do not push it too much he he you know what i mean.... then she not thinking you in too much big hurry to fuck her... as now to play her like a fine string violin

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-19-2013 12:50 AM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

01-19-2013 10:02 AM

I'm not disagreeing with Terry in anyway. He's one of the people who help me to figure out AV when I first entered the forum. Everyone's experiences, though, are different from one another. Let me state that at 25 years of age, 3 drops is way, way too much Aqua Vitae for me. And the girl is Korean? Well, I don't know how AV works for them but, knowing the eastern culture, I think AV is not the best choice in this case. Even more at 3 drops.

But hey, you're Korean, and you know the girl already, don't listen to a Brazilian who's completely alien to your situation. Is just that reading the whole thing it sounds you're gonna scare her off.

FSH
01-19-2013 10:02 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-19-2013 11:10 AM

Welcome to PheroTruth, yj404 Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-19-2013 11:10 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-19-2013 9:41 PM

(01-19-2013 12:50 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Three drops AV is still ok when the girl knows you previously, had she not already know you previously i would have said go with 2-3 Wolf, i always find Wolf a really comfortable wear anytime as its more socially hypnotic than AV and can ensure your place in the driver seat with her readily consent, then you can work your wolf influence ( charm ) from there, if the girl is more loose and enjoys physical contact then you know AV is going to fast score your points and put you well over the starting line.... if the girl is a timid little virgin flower then Wolf should be the order of the day oops i mean night . . .

be good, when kissing its still ok she knows you have hard thing in your pants for her just do not push it too much he he you know what i mean.... then she not thinking you in too much big hurry to fuck her... as now to play her like a fine string violin

Hello terry,

So I tried the formula you gave me 3 drops of AV 3 drops of Glace with cover scent. Went out last night, picked up the female friend who I haven't seen in a long while, and we proceeded to the wine bar. I didn't really notice any difference in her during the drive, at the wine bar, and even after we changed venues. If there was anything, perhaps she was a bit more open? Not sure....

A little history about me and her: when I was active duty military in North Carolina, she was living in NY. We used to communicate through the phone, and whenever I came to NYC to visit my family, I would see her and spend time with her. Then when I returned home to NYC permanently, things were going ok with us for a while. Then one day, she called and said she couldn't do this anymore. It's actually largely my fault because while I was in the military, I was always so stressed and working long hours and I didn't give her the attention she deserved, and when I returned home, I was too busy adjusting back to new york after being gone for 6 years and I still didn't give her the attention she deserved. We have tried to meet as "friends" in the past to go to a bar and drink, and in the end, it usually ended with me trying to get with her, so she eventually stopped meeting me. So last time I saw her was about a year ago, and then I saw her yesterday. I tried to kindle any kind of feelings she may have for me left, but I think she doesn't have any anymore....she even said she was talking to another guy blah blah blah...
We did talk and have fun yesterday, but I think that;s literally it. After the wine bar, I even took her to a karaoke bar I go to often because the manager is a good friend of mine and I know all the workers and regulars there....I introduced her to everyone and she did have a good time, but even that didn't impress her. I ended up taking her home and that was it.
By the way, I reapplied Glace at some point in the night and a couple dabs of Nude from the sample I got from Garry....didn't make much difference. The ONLY changes I noticed was that at the bar I took her to, the workers seems extra friendly to me, and one white girl kind of came up to us and she was telling my friend that I'm a keeper, etc., which I think made the situation kind of awkward...but oh well.

So that was pretty much it. I took her home after that, I went home and passed out.

Ok seriously, what am I doing wrong here haha....I just feel like last night was a failure for some reason. Before I went out, I knew we were just friends. But seeing her again just brought those feelings back to me, and it was just weird.

Oh! bY the way, I received my Androstadienone today in the mail: 5mg in 10mL bottle. I heard that 1 drop was equal to 10mcg? Is that correct can anyone verify that for me please?

So basically from my understanding, Androstadienone basically boosts the effects of other Pheromones, is that correct? And it can be combined and used in conjunction with any other phero I think is what I read. Everyone describes the addition of Androstadienone to any mix magical almost, I wonder what the hype is all about.

I feel like I can relate to AS3's story the most so far. I was a diehard Androtics fan just trying and trying to make it work, without drawing any successful results for the past year or 2. Now, I found pherotruth, and through that, LAL and Alpha Dream, who's products I am experimenting with. But so far, I feel that nothing has really worked for me. Is it possible that Pheromones just won't work for some people, and that I may be one of them??? =X soooo frustratingggg
(01-19-2013 11:10 AM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  Welcome to PheroTruth, yj404 Big Grin

Thank you AlternativeGirl! Hope to get to know you and everyone else here better and to learn from ya'll for sure..
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2013 9:42 PM by yj404.)
01-19-2013 9:41 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-19-2013 9:46 PM

(01-19-2013 10:02 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  I'm not disagreeing with Terry in anyway. He's one of the people who help me to figure out AV when I first entered the forum. Everyone's experiences, though, are different from one another. Let me state that at 25 years of age, 3 drops is way, way too much Aqua Vitae for me. And the girl is Korean? Well, I don't know how AV works for them but, knowing the eastern culture, I think AV is not the best choice in this case. Even more at 3 drops.

But hey, you're Korean, and you know the girl already, don't listen to a Brazilian who's completely alien to your situation. Is just that reading the whole thing it sounds you're gonna scare her off.

Yes, that's what I thought too, but at this point, I need to follow advice from people that have been doing this for a while. I tried it my way, and it hasn't worked. Because of fear of the whole -none concept with Asians, even with Androtics products, I was reluctant to use A314, Turn Up The Heat, etc. I sparingly used Ammo and mainly stuck with socials, which apparently are better for Asian women, like Shine, Openness, Honesty, etc. which all it really did was FriendZone my ass even further...and I don't think I'm ghosting, but even at 3 drops, I don't see results from women!!! Yesterday, I added Glace and that didn't do too much either, maybe opened people up a little bit? As I said to terry, I received the Androstadienone today, and I'm hoping it will make some sort of difference with my AV and Glace combo.

But honestly, this is my last draw....if these don't work, I'm giving up on Pheromones completely. I've spent way too much time and money on these...seriously!!!
01-19-2013 9:46 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread