Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: hello
01-17-2013 6:40 AM

Get your Aqua Vitae set up right and its a good little worker because even at one drop with a splash of fresh cologne can awaken the senses of the lighter skinned Asian lasses as a rule and even better with a splodge of Alpha Androstenol and then when its time for the romance to begin to blossom can up to another drop AV and use less Alpha Androstenol and add some Beta Androstenol.

Yeah you dont need too much AV unless of course they are hot to trot or had a few drinks, this is where AV really comes to life and shines when used alone, i think in spite of its main constituent being AndrostEnone accompanied by a hand full of little helpers it does remarkably well for its class niche within the pheromone market place and it has certainly proved its self to me over the years ever since its beginning and has inspired the attention of a now very healthy following thanks to Gary Nelson for the countless hours and months he puts into creating his individual pheromone formulas and their accompanying fragrances.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-17-2013 6:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

01-17-2013 2:15 PM

I just don't know how to close with it yet, but agreed, it is a great hit-giver pheromone.

FSH
01-17-2013 2:15 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2013 3:52 PM

(01-17-2013 6:30 AM)alex052478 Wrote:  Glace is like Chris Paul he opens up the lanes and get assists, helps you score and gets other teammates(Girls) wanting the ball(Your Attention Though Not Sexually) since they know you'll give it to them. Fast Burn is like if Chris Paul Could Always lob to Blake Griffin as soon as he touches the ball.(The mones make an effect and reach girls more swiftly)

Thanks Alex! I think I have a better idea of how Glace and AV are....thanks so much....now I gota put all this knowledge to use, and also find the correct dosage -______-
01-17-2013 3:52 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2013 3:58 PM

(01-17-2013 6:40 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Get your Aqua Vitae set up right and its a good little worker because even at one drop with a splash of fresh cologne can awaken the senses of the lighter skinned Asian lasses as a rule and even better with a splodge of Alpha Androstenol and then when its time for the romance to begin to blossom can up to another drop AV and use less Alpha Androstenol and add some Beta Androstenol.

Yeah you dont need too much AV unless of course they are hot to trot or had a few drinks, this is where AV really comes to life and shines when used alone, i think in spite of its main constituent being AndrostEnone accompanied by a hand full of little helpers it does remarkably well for its class niche within the pheromone market place and it has certainly proved its self to me over the years ever since its beginning and has inspired the attention of a now very healthy following thanks to Gary Nelson for the countless hours and months he puts into creating his individual pheromone formulas and their accompanying fragrances.

You see, that's what I thought originally, so I put on like 2.5 inches on each side of neck of AV with cover scent and went out (this totals 1 drop right?). Didn't notice any differences. So the next day, I tried 4 inches each side of neck with cover scnt and went out, was even interacting with a female friend inside a car while we were driving about 30 minutes to grab dinner....nothing still! So now, considering AV has a lot of -none content, and Asian girls are not fond of -none, I don't know if I should try 3 drops or 4 drops now. I think that may be too much, right? Because I tried 1 and almost 2 drops (8inches total)...Either I'm not using this thing right, or my body doesn't like Pheromones hahah....OH! And also, I thought the roller ball was inconsistent, so I bought a glass dropper bottle and poured the AV in there now. Haven't tried with the actual drops yet, only the roller so far. Any further advice terry?

And yes, Garry Nelson is an awesome man for real. You can tell he is devoted to his clients and spends the time to write back detailed and informative emails, he is honest, fair, and just. Very generous man as well! That's why I decided to buy AV after emailing him, when I was on the verge of giving up on pheromones entirely! And I also have a 5mcg 10mL bottle of Androstadienone on the way from Garry too (although it was quite pricey IMO)....
01-17-2013 3:58 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-17-2013 9:37 PM

(01-17-2013 3:58 PM)yj404 Wrote:  You see, that's what I thought originally, so I put on like 2.5 inches on each side of neck of AV with cover scent and went out (this totals 1 drop right?). Didn't notice any differences. So the next day, I tried 4 inches each side of neck with cover scnt and went out, was even interacting with a female friend inside a car while we were driving about 30 minutes to grab dinner....nothing still! So now, considering AV has a lot of -none content, and Asian girls are not fond of -none, I don't know if I should try 3 drops or 4 drops now. I think that may be too much, right? Because I tried 1 and almost 2 drops (8inches total)...Either I'm not using this thing right, or my body doesn't like Pheromones hahah....OH! And also, I thought the roller ball was inconsistent, so I bought a glass dropper bottle and poured the AV in there now. Haven't tried with the actual drops yet, only the roller so far. Any further advice terry?

And yes, Garry Nelson is an awesome man for real. You can tell he is devoted to his clients and spends the time to write back detailed and informative emails, he is honest, fair, and just. Very generous man as well! That's why I decided to buy AV after emailing him, when I was on the verge of giving up on pheromones entirely! And I also have a 5mcg 10mL bottle of Androstadienone on the way from Garry too (although it was quite pricey IMO)....
AV first proved its self to me some years back for several weeks i was appointed to conduct some business within the confines of a all girls dormitory i would arrive at around 7 am and the girls would be waking up and showering and mostly ignoring me and me pretending to ignore them, until i had a brilliant idea and one day i had applied 5 drops AV before entering onto the top floor bedrooms rest rooms ect i had not been in the area for more than 10 minutes before groups of the young women running circles around me like wild things half naked their boobs bouncing up and down all over the show jumping around and frisking themselves, their towels falling to the floor drool it was great to behold,

the lady in charge later on did apologize to me and commented that she had no idea what had got into the girls, i just gave her a bored uninterested looking smile and said "oh yes they must have eaten too much sugar besides they were not bothering me".... Heat

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-17-2013 9:37 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Fly So Hi

Rep Post

01-18-2013 10:12 AM

(01-17-2013 9:37 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  i had not been in the area for more than 10 minutes before groups of the young women running circles around me like wild things half naked their boobs bouncing up and down all over the show jumping around and frisking themselves, their towels falling to the floor drool it was great to behold,

[Image: 130831979143.jpg]

FSH
01-18-2013 10:12 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-18-2013 10:33 AM

(01-17-2013 9:37 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  AV first proved its self to me some years back for several weeks i was appointed to conduct some business within the confines of a all girls dormitory i would arrive at around 7 am and the girls would be waking up and showering and mostly ignoring me and me pretending to ignore them, until i had a brilliant idea and one day i had applied 5 drops AV before entering onto the top floor bedrooms rest rooms ect i had not been in the area for more than 10 minutes before groups of the young women running circles around me like wild things half naked their boobs bouncing up and down all over the show jumping around and frisking themselves, their towels falling to the floor drool it was great to behold,

the lady in charge later on did apologize to me and commented that she had no idea what had got into the girls, i just gave her a bored uninterested looking smile and said "oh yes they must have eaten too much sugar besides they were not bothering me".... Heat

drool lucky man

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-18-2013 10:33 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-18-2013 3:25 PM

(01-17-2013 9:37 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  AV first proved its self to me some years back for several weeks i was appointed to conduct some business within the confines of a all girls dormitory i would arrive at around 7 am and the girls would be waking up and showering and mostly ignoring me and me pretending to ignore them, until i had a brilliant idea and one day i had applied 5 drops AV before entering onto the top floor bedrooms rest rooms ect i had not been in the area for more than 10 minutes before groups of the young women running circles around me like wild things half naked their boobs bouncing up and down all over the show jumping around and frisking themselves, their towels falling to the floor drool it was great to behold,

haha that is awesome!!!! but 5 drops??? isn't that too much?

okay, so last night, I went out due to a friend calling last minute to come out to a club and hang out....also note that it was unexpected so I was not in appropriate attire for the rooftop club scene. I wore 1 full drop of AV on both sides of the neck from behind the ear to the centerline under chin. then applied 1 more drop on left wrist and rubbed both wrists together. I applied Aqua di Gio everywhere about 5 minutes later.

Went out to club, and really didn't notice any changes. No girls coming around me, talking to me, let alone even guys. Guys were a bit friendlier, but that might've been because my friend who called me out is the head manager for the group that hosts Asian parties in NYC. So perhaps they saw me with him and just being respectful.

No noticeable changes with females. No looks, hair twirls, IOIs, etc. So I was a bit disappointed =T However, there was this one girl that was sitting down next to her boyfriend at our table and I was standing. I noticed her from the corner of my eye keep glancing at me, but not in a attracted kind of way. But the weird thing was she kept adjusting her tanktop or whatever she was wearing to pull it up. Like I said, she wasn't like looking directly at me but glances periodically, perhaps it could've been because I was right next to her standing...so who knows?

Today, I got my Glace unscented, and geez that stuff smells! Maybe it's my nose that's sensitive to it but I smell some kind of funkiness (that's the only way I can put it) haha...is it the Pheromones? I have this weird feeling if I apply Glace, it would scare Asian girls away because a lot of Korean and Chinese women are not accustomed to this type of smell, nor find it pleasant.

So I guess I want to ask you terry, as well as everyone else, now that you know I tried 1 drop, 2 drops, and now 3 drops of AV last night, any further suggestions? Should I go up more?? Or decrease now? And should I apply Glace with the AV? My Androstadienone has not arrived yet, still in the mail, so I only have Glace and AV for now. I will be meeting a female friend tonight because she said she wants to go to a wine testing or wine bar with cheese or something like that....so this is my next experiment. Any suggestions??
01-18-2013 3:25 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-18-2013 5:15 PM

(01-18-2013 10:33 AM)as33156 Wrote:  drool lucky man

hey as3, by the way I have a question if you're still on here somewhere, i was reading the journal for el-hombre-del-fuego, and it seems he was very successful and also contributes you and other members for helping him out.

Is there some kind of mp3s or books that you put up somewhere on this site that I don't know about for helping with confidence, esteem, alpha male, etc? Do those really work?

ALso, jsut got my bottle of unscented Glace today. Is it just me, or is Glace smell really stinky strong?? It's probably the mones, but it seriously smells like armpit that hasn't been washed in a few days!!! lol...I mean as long as results happen, I don't mind, but seeing how my prospects are Asian women, I wonder if they will find the smell offensive like me??

Any suggestions AS3 or anyone else here?

I'm going out later tonight to meet a friend that I had a fling with a while back, she's a few years younger than me. We are supposed to go to a wine bar in the city. I'm thinking of going 4 drops of AV and 4 sprays of Glace with Aqua di Gio as cover scent. Any further comments feedbacks on this mix? I tried 1, 2, and yesterday 3 drops of AV with not much changes....is there something wrong with me or do I need to up the dosage? Also, keep in mind I'm Asian, 26 years old, and I wonder if my body doesn't produce enough mones on its own so that's why so far 1-3 drops have not worked? From my understanding, AV is a very Alpha and sexy phero...I thought it would do something by now...hmm....
01-18-2013 5:15 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-18-2013 5:55 PM

The subliminals are in As3's journal. Not sure which page.
01-18-2013 5:55 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread