Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: hello
01-17-2013 1:56 AM

(01-17-2013 1:39 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  And maybe the Brazilian/Porteguese movie: Xuxa em O Mistério de Feiurinha that was released in2010, or possibly the worldwide media claims that she was dating or engaged to Ronaldinho in August of 2009?

BTW, the media shit about her and Ronaldinho was complete bullshit! I went down to South Beach to see her and we ended up meeting Ronaldinho at the bar in a Ritz Carlton after we had dinner, and he invited us to go party with him at one of the hottest clubs in South Beach, to which we of course agreed too.

She was not with him but with me at the time, and when the story broke she was in Angola with the ex President of Brazil, and texted then IM'd me to tell me how pissed off she was about what the paparazzi was saying. I kept trying tom tell her to let it go and that with her trying to break into acting ANY press was good press, but she was not going to have any of it. We were together, not her and Ronaldinho! God, You have no clue how much of an ego boost that was for me at the time!

BTW, if your talking about seeing the 4 pictures of her posted back in 2009 over the Ronaldinho crap, those were pictures she gave me and I put on a website I built for her, but less than a month later ended up taking down at her request when the Ronaldinho cstory broke and that website got something like 100,000 hits in 3 days.

OK, so I'm now sitting here laughing myself to tears over how wildly exaggerated and blown out of proportion the media turned a night out partying into, so I'm done writing for now. At least I learned about the twisted shit thge media is willing to do for ratings though, and that lesson has served very well. Consider at lkeast 50% of anything you see in the news to be BULLSHIT and do some indepemndent research before taking anything that matters to seriously!!!

yea mark, I think I remember that story, but no worries, media posts what sells thats the bottom line. And most of the time, even the news, I filter out like 80% of what they say and just try to make sense of the remaining 20. But wow, seriously! How did you get in touch with Daniela?? How do you guys know each other? Just randomly met or what? I bet that really was one helluva egoboost for sure!! must be real nice....well, i guess all this hype about Pheromones are true, of course that's still just a tool and the social skills must come into play. Well, sir, hope to learn a lot from you cuz I seriously lack social skills, as I realized the last few months of going out on Fridays to hang out at my local bars and even a few clubs. Goshhh....but much respect to you sir!

BTW, how do you get reputation points and give rep points? I keep seeing my [points go up little by little and I haven't done anything! And what are these "Thanks given/received"? Sorry...this is how you know I'm a noobie lol
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 1:58 AM by yj404.)
01-17-2013 1:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2013 1:59 AM

(01-17-2013 1:39 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  And maybe the Brazilian/Porteguese movie: Xuxa em O Mistério de Feiurinha that was released in2010, or possibly the worldwide media claims that she was dating or engaged to Ronaldinho in August of 2009?

BTW, the media shit about her and Ronaldinho was complete bullshit! I went down to South Beach to see her and we ended up meeting Ronaldinho at the bar in a Ritz Carlton after we had dinner, and he invited us to go party with him at one of the hottest clubs in South Beach, to which we of course agreed too.

She was not with him but with me at the time, and when the story broke she was in Angola with the ex President of Brazil, and texted then IM'd me to tell me how pissed off she was about what the paparazzi was saying. I kept trying tom tell her to let it go and that with her trying to break into acting ANY press was good press, but she was not going to have any of it. We were together, not her and Ronaldinho! God, You have no clue how much of an ego boost that was for me at the time!

BTW, if your talking about seeing the 4 pictures of her posted back in 2009 over the Ronaldinho crap, those were pictures she gave me and I put on a website I built for her, but less than a month later ended up taking down at her request when the Ronaldinho cstory broke and that website got something like 100,000 hits in 3 days.

OK, so I'm now sitting here laughing myself to tears over how wildly exaggerated and blown out of proportion the media turned a night out partying into, so I'm done writing for now. At least I learned about the twisted shit thge media is willing to do for ratings though, and that lesson has served very well. Consider at lkeast 50% of anything you see in the news to be BULLSHIT and do some indepemndent research before taking anything that matters to seriously!!!

That's an amazing high class catch Mark! Where'd you meet her? Was she a Sugar Mama? Also welcome yj404! I too am a new user on the forum but consider myself a phero journeyman knowledge wise. To attract younger Asian girls from prior knowledge I'd say it's better
to use socials rather straight up "XXX" vibed mones. But then again it's all about background if this were homeland Asian I'd say strong socials but since it's U.S I'd say stronger socials and use lighter amounts of aggressive sexual mones.
01-17-2013 1:59 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-17-2013 2:00 AM

(01-17-2013 12:19 AM)yj404 Wrote:  Well said sir, well said. And I respect you a lot for those grand words of wisdom to abide by for life! Now to take that guidance and incorporate it into my own head...hmm...you got a portable USB wire you can attach from your brain to mine? I'd like to download some of that knowledge if that's ok sir hahaha

Thanks, that means a lot to me!!! but in response and in answer to your question below, go back and look at the pic of me and Daniela again. I'm one of those old dudes you're referring to!

In 4 years I'll be twice your age. Yeah, the Alzheiners hasn't set in quite yet and I can still multiply, well I can on a good day anyway. sideLol

Age is nothing more than a number unless and untill you let it become something more and dictate whom you should be, but of course that's a lesson learned with age and something you'll understand and appreciate in another 20 years. Until then enjoy what you have and where you're at, knowing the future is better and brighter and there's nothing to fear.

(01-17-2013 12:19 AM)yj404 Wrote:  ahhahaha seriously!!! what is it with all the seniors here???? is this like some secret underground casanova convention cult I don't know about? lol why is everyone so freakin Alpha and have bitches (ladies plz dont take offense) on a payroll or somethin!!!!

OK, the old dudes signing out now! Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-17-2013 2:00 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

01-17-2013 2:22 AM

(01-17-2013 1:59 AM)alex052478 Wrote:  That's an amazing high class catch Mark! Where'd you meet her? Was she a Sugar Mama?

I met her here in Dallas at a country western club that I've since been banned from (not sure why, but they frown on guys buying drinks fior underage girls Big Grin )

And no, she wasn't a sugar mama, although she did TRY to pay for our first dinner together, but I wouldn't let her. Had I known at the time that it was ONE of the restaurants that her father owned I probably would have though. But, it was not a cheap dinner (read $200+ dollars) and she didn't argue with me on it, but instead said something that I didn't really understand and couldn't appreciate for what it was at the time: she told me that if we kept going at the rate we were one of us would go banckrupt.

I had no fucking clue at the time, because I had no clue who I was dating, but when she finally opened up to me and I realized what that statement meant, in the nicest way she could have ever told me how little I had compared to her. I was a goner and she had me hook, line and sinker.

The next day we had lunch, and I was still clueless, but after eating I went to the restroom and while I was gone she paid the tab, which brought me one step closer to becoming the goner that I'd soon become.

Before and since Daniela, no girl I've ever dated has EVER offered to for antything!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-17-2013 2:22 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2013 2:29 AM

(01-17-2013 1:59 AM)alex052478 Wrote:  That's an amazing high class catch Mark! Where'd you meet her? Was she a Sugar Mama? Also welcome yj404! I too am a new user on the forum but consider myself a phero journeyman knowledge wise. To attract younger Asian girls from prior knowledge I'd say it's better
to use socials rather straight up "XXX" vibed mones. But then again it's all about background if this were homeland Asian I'd say strong socials but since it's U.S I'd say stronger socials and use lighter amounts of aggressive sexual mones.

Thanks Alex! I knew strong socials were needed to attract Asian girls, but also keep in mind that I'm Asian myself (Korean), so does that mean my -none production is much less than say, Caucasian, Black, or Hispanic men? I was guna use Glace and Androstadienone for social barrier type Pheromones, would those be ok you think? And I want to incorporate Aqua Vitae into the mix, and keep in mind that this mix will be used mainly in night settings like intimacy, or bars and clubs, etc....if this mix is ok, i wonder what dosage. I tried just AV at 2 inch strips on each side of neck, and also at about 4 inch each side of neck and did not see much reactions from people....if any. The Glace and Androstadienone hasn't arrived yet...and for the Glace, I didn't know there were 2 types! I just clicked buy now or whatever, i don't remember getting a choice of any kind....hmm....confused =X
01-17-2013 2:29 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2013 2:35 AM

(01-17-2013 2:00 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Thanks, that means a lot to me!!! but in response and in answer to your question below, go back and look at the pic of me and Daniela again. I'm one of those old dudes you're referring to!

In 4 years I'll be twice your age. Yeah, the Alzheiners hasn't set in quite yet and I can still multiply, well I can on a good day anyway. sideLol

Age is nothing more than a number unless and untill you let it become something more and dictate whom you should be, but of course that's a lesson learned with age and something you'll understand and appreciate in another 20 years. Until then enjoy what you have and where you're at, knowing the future is better and brighter and there's nothing to fear.

(01-17-2013 12:19 AM)yj404 Wrote:  ahhahaha seriously!!! what is it with all the seniors here???? is this like some secret underground casanova convention cult I don't know about? lol why is everyone so freakin Alpha and have bitches (ladies plz dont take offense) on a payroll or somethin!!!!

OK, the old dudes signing out now! Big Grin

haha I will take in what you said. I guess my main issue is just to be able to turn on my alpha side with women. I tend to be sweet, caring, kind to women, and tough and alpha with guys in general. That's why I have many female friends and not too many male friends lol! Talk about friend zoning huh?? But also, it is through these kind and caring methods that I've had most of my past girlfriends as well, and most of them stayed with me at least 2 years or more because they felt that I was "unique and different than the typical jerk"....so I don't know what to make of it lol....and no girl has ever cheated on me, which I know because lucky for me, I always had friends living nearby that were like Eagle Eyes for me and they would've told me if any of my exes did something they werent supposed to.

Now the whole club/bar scene is new to me all over again, as before I joined the military, I was underage, and while I was in the military, most of the parties were at my house or at one of my Marines' homes with people we work with, their wives/husbands, kids, etc...so more family type of bond...and now I'm back in the Big Apple checking out bars and clubs and feeling so...lost haha....I seriously need to work on confidence or something, especially if I'm going to use AV, Glace, and Androstadienone combo, I appartenly have to look the part of confident alpha, smooth, approachable, and sexy all in one. Geezzzz
01-17-2013 2:35 AM
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2013 2:43 AM

(01-17-2013 2:29 AM)yj404 Wrote:  Thanks Alex! I knew strong socials were needed to attract Asian girls, but also keep in mind that I'm Asian myself (Korean), so does that mean my -none production is much less than say, Caucasian, Black, or Hispanic men? I was guna use Glace and Androstadienone for social barrier type Pheromones, would those be ok you think? And I want to incorporate Aqua Vitae into the mix, and keep in mind that this mix will be used mainly in night settings like intimacy, or bars and clubs, etc....if this mix is ok, i wonder what dosage. I tried just AV at 2 inch strips on each side of neck, and also at about 4 inch each side of neck and did not see much reactions from people....if any. The Glace and Androstadienone hasn't arrived yet...and for the Glace, I didn't know there were 2 types! I just clicked buy now or whatever, i don't remember getting a choice of any kind....hmm....confused =X

Yes you're right on the money with mone production theory! That mix sounds solid since you're going to be in a high competition and crowded area. I'd suggest upping the amounts of the mones you use in the club If it's really crowded. But you must remember the effects are subtle to the untrained eye and much of the effects are dependent on the trail you leavr and how social you're being. I'd say 7-8 ft is the mone golden effect area. Beyond that distance It'd depend on what you're using for diffusion/trailing assistance. I'd guess since the scent of Leather steel from AD is subtle yet striking you'd aim for scents such as those to better leave a trail and get hits. BUT YOU MUST REMEMBER that you've got to lay the groundwork.
01-17-2013 2:43 AM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-17-2013 3:41 AM

(01-17-2013 2:43 AM)alex052478 Wrote:  Yes you're right on the money with mone production theory! That mix sounds solid since you're going to be in a high competition and crowded area. I'd suggest upping the amounts of the mones you use in the club If it's really crowded. But you must remember the effects are subtle to the untrained eye and much of the effects are dependent on the trail you leavr and how social you're being. I'd say 7-8 ft is the mone golden effect area. Beyond that distance It'd depend on what you're using for diffusion/trailing assistance. I'd guess since the scent of Leather steel from AD is subtle yet striking you'd aim for scents such as those to better leave a trail and get hits. BUT YOU MUST REMEMBER that you've got to lay the groundwork.

Yes, I hope that I can get the groundwork done...I really hope so.

So you don't think that AV, Glace, and Androstadienone would be a good combo? I use Aqua di Gio as my everyday cologne anyway, so I was hoping that would go well with the 3 combo i just mentioned, you don't agree?

And also, when you say to the untrained eye, the effects are subtle and much of the effects are dependent on the trail you leave? I didn';t really understand that part....sorry but I really am a noobie in both the phero world and the socializing/pua type ordeal....

Is it possible that Pheromones don't work for my signature chemistry or that Pheromones combined with me won't work on others? I've been using Androtics products for a while from Ammo, Shine, Openness, Instant Female Magic , Turn Up The Heat, Honesty, Instant Gentleman, and others. I ordered P83 and P79 because I heard that was a good combo to attract asian women ^^ But like I said, i've tried AV with Aquai di Gio cover scent for the last few days, and I haven't noticed much changes....I dont know....any feedback on what I said here? =)
01-17-2013 3:41 AM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-17-2013 3:50 AM

Welcome to the forum Big Grin If you're not seeing much with AV, try wearing more of it

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 3:52 AM by Curiosity.)
01-17-2013 3:50 AM
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2013 3:52 AM

[QUOTE='yj404' pid='74221' dateline='1358412104']

Yes, I hope that I can get the groundwork done...I really hope so.

So you don't think that AV, Glace, and Androstadienone would be a good combo? I use Aqua di Gio as my everyday cologne anyway, so I was hoping that would go well with the 3 combo i just mentioned, you don't agree?

And also, when you say to the untrained eye, the effects are subtle and much of the effects are dependent on the trail you leave? I didn';t really understand that part....sorry but I really am a noobie in both the phero world and the socializing/pua type ordeal....

Is it possible that Pheromones don't work for my signature chemistry or that Pheromones combined with me won't work on others? I've been using Androtics products for a while from Ammo, Shine, Openness, Instant Female Magic , Turn Up The Heat, Honesty, Instant Gentleman, and others. I ordered P83 and P79 because I heard that was a good combo to attract asian women ^^ But like I said, i've tried AV with Aquai di Gio cover scent for the last few days, and I haven't noticed much changes....I dont know....any feedback on what I said here? =)[/QUOTE

Simply: Trail: Y'know how when someone takes a dump and it smells forever? It's like that residual scent that leaves from the surface of your skin and into the air where it can be smelled acknowledged by the women's systems (With the Pheromones). And No I think your mix is fine since you're you using Androstadienone it buffers the harder stuff. But i'm just saying try to find a sweet spot(The right amount of each mone.) So try more heavy amounts of your mix.
01-17-2013 3:52 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread