Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: hello
01-20-2013 8:09 PM

You will get there YJ and crush it. It's only a matter of time. I have yet to meet a member who has joined and wanted to attract a woman he liked and that happened right away. The is bigger and better out there for you. After all it's NYC man!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-20-2013 8:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-20-2013 9:04 PM

(01-20-2013 8:09 PM)as33156 Wrote:  You will get there YJ and crush it. It's only a matter of time. I have yet to meet a member who has joined and wanted to attract a woman he liked and that happened right away. The is bigger and better out there for you. After all it's NYC man!

Thanks, AS3. I PM'd you, please check your inbox. Thank you. And by the way, I'm not like totally into this girl like I have to have her. It was just one of those relationships that I know I fucked up, and have that what if questions in my mind, you know? Not like shit, I fucked up and I'm guna treat her like a princess to attempt to get her back. No no nO! lol
01-20-2013 9:04 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-20-2013 10:02 PM

(01-20-2013 9:04 PM)yj404 Wrote:  Thanks, AS3. I PM'd you, please check your inbox. Thank you. And by the way, I'm not like totally into this girl like I have to have her. It was just one of those relationships that I know I fucked up, and have that what if questions in my mind, you know? Not like shit, I fucked up and I'm guna treat her like a princess to attempt to get her back. No no nO! lol

Hi YJ,

I got your PM it may take me sometime to respond in detail and to the best of my abilities. But I will respond as soon as I can. I get tons of pm's my account is in the red so im working my way to it.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-20-2013 10:02 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2013 3:28 AM

(01-20-2013 10:02 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Hi YJ,

I got your PM it may take me sometime to respond in detail and to the best of my abilities. But I will respond as soon as I can. I get tons of pm's my account is in the red so im working my way to it.

Thank you, sir. I will wait for you and am very grateful...

And of course, thank you to everyone here on pherotruth who has given me hope once again to persevere and hope that I can rise from the dust I am settling in now...thanx all
01-21-2013 3:28 AM
mikey91
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2013 8:11 AM

Party2Party2 Cool dude
01-21-2013 8:11 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2013 4:52 PM

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions that may seem very silly to some if not all of you, but please forgive this noobie for asking..

1. I have Glace as most of you may know which I received last week, but how do I know if I have the fB Glace or the regular one? And what is the "revised" version everyone is talking about?? From what I remember, when I ordered Glace, I don't remember being given a option to chose. It just said Glace unscented, so I clicked and added to shopping cart, purchased, and bam game over. But then after I purchased, I began reading more here on this forum and I keep reading about fastburn and regular, revised, etc versions of Glace, so if someone can clarify this for me, I would be grateful.

2. I have found the site that as3 put up for the ebook and mp3's, but I seriously have NO idea how to download everything. I tried to click on a fewthings yesterday thinking I was downloading, and next thing I know, my Internet Explorer shuts down and my Antivirus tells me my computer has caught a virus and may cause serious failure. So I had to remove everything after a thorough Scan, then delete everything and reboot, etc. For someone who isn't quite computer savvy as myself, and have never had the need to deal with torrents or all this stuff, can someone please explain to me step by step what I have to do to download this stuff? I was a active downloader in the "Limewire and Kazaa" era, so all this torrent stuff is like a wth to me lol...

Thank you in advance everyone...and hope you have a nice day! =)
01-21-2013 4:52 PM
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2013 6:01 PM

(01-21-2013 4:52 PM)yj404 Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I have a few questions that may seem very silly to some if not all of you, but please forgive this noobie for asking..

1. I have Glace as most of you may know which I received last week, but how do I know if I have the fB Glace or the regular one? And what is the "revised" version everyone is talking about?? From what I remember, when I ordered Glace, I don't remember being given a option to chose. It just said Glace unscented, so I clicked and added to shopping cart, purchased, and bam game over. But then after I purchased, I began reading more here on this forum and I keep reading about fastburn and regular, revised, etc versions of Glace, so if someone can clarify this for me, I would be grateful.

2. I have found the site that as3 put up for the ebook and mp3's, but I seriously have NO idea how to download everything. I tried to click on a fewthings yesterday thinking I was downloading, and next thing I know, my Internet Explorer shuts down and my Antivirus tells me my computer has caught a virus and may cause serious failure. So I had to remove everything after a thorough Scan, then delete everything and reboot, etc. For someone who isn't quite computer savvy as myself, and have never had the need to deal with torrents or all this stuff, can someone please explain to me step by step what I have to do to download this stuff? I was a active downloader in the "Limewire and Kazaa" era, so all this torrent stuff is like a wth to me lol...

Thank you in advance everyone...and hope you have a nice day! =)

Well you probably have normal glace. The revised edition is Fast Burn which diffuses faster(You can feel the effects more quickly since it is processed more swiftly through alcohol,scents etc).

As for the downloads try a different browser or temporarily shut down your anti-virus.
01-21-2013 6:01 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2013 11:44 PM

(01-21-2013 6:01 PM)alex052478 Wrote:  Well you probably have normal glace. The revised edition is Fast Burn which diffuses faster(You can feel the effects more quickly since it is processed more swiftly through alcohol,scents etc).

As for the downloads try a different browser or temporarily shut down your anti-virus.

Thank you Alex, I guess I do have normal Glace then.

For the downloads, I'm assuming I need a torrent downloading program like utorrent or equivalent? I keep getting a "win32 application error" sign after i download and try to open utorrent. I'm on a Windows 7 64 bit desktop. Anybody else have similar problems or know any other programs I can use to download the torrents or files from as3's website? Thank you..
01-21-2013 11:44 PM
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2013 11:48 PM

(01-21-2013 11:44 PM)yj404 Wrote:  Thank you Alex, I guess I do have normal Glace then.

For the downloads, I'm assuming I need a torrent downloading program like utorrent or equivalent? I keep getting a "win32 application error" sign after i download and try to open utorrent. I'm on a Windows 7 64 bit desktop. Anybody else have similar problems or know any other programs I can use to download the torrents or files from as3's website? Thank you..
Besst all around browser for free downloads/torrent no outside program needed torrent capability in browser, https://www.torchbrowser.com/
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 11:48 PM by alex052478.)
01-21-2013 11:48 PM
yj404
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-22-2013 12:21 AM

(01-21-2013 11:48 PM)alex052478 Wrote:  Besst all around browser for free downloads/torrent no outside program needed torrent capability in browser, https://www.torchbrowser.com/

Ok, thank you. But I still need help, sir. I am still very confused on how to use this because I've never done this before. I downloaded torchbrowser.com, but I don't know now how to download the mp3's from as3's site. If I click "torrent" button on the top right corner, and copy and paste the links into the space provided, it says it's not a valid torrent. But I think I'm doing something wrong because the links are the address, not actual torrent files?? I think? Man this is confusing! Help please?
01-22-2013 12:21 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread