Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
countering A1 (androsteadienone) depression
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: countering Androstadienone (androsteadienone) depression
01-03-2013 2:08 AM

I am sensitive to A1 and continuous wear over multiple days sucks. It destroys balls. Dudes dont like it very much either. When you are not around girls, don't wear it. TL solo will screw with your head.

Do not go over 30-50 mcg A1 and wear it on the back of your neck. problem solved.
01-03-2013 2:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-03-2013 4:00 AM

Its weird, I've worn it and had no bad reactions at all. I have had some really bad depression in the past sans mones but I have had no reaction of wearing 10+ drops of Androstadienone. I did it just to try it too, I wore some when I went to get new glasses because they only have cute well dressed women that work there lol. The person dealing with me just got super comfortable and the conversations was shifting but I didn't want to say anything to get her in trouble, I also lost interest when she mentioned her daughter lol. On the other hand I stopped by my friends house and no one was home but his grandpa, so I was talking to him and it was like I was the same side of the magnet the Androstadienone constantly repelled him and anytime I got in regular speaking range he would move back. It was like a super awkward version of the tango, he always kept a certain distance between us.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 4:00 AM by LL21.)
01-03-2013 4:00 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-03-2013 4:45 AM

(01-03-2013 4:00 AM)LL21 Wrote:  Its weird, I've worn it and had no bad reactions at all. I have had some really bad depression in the past sans mones but I have had no reaction of wearing 10+ drops of Androstadienone....

People with a history of depression don't seem repelled by androstadienone. Are you any meds for depression?

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-03-2013 4:45 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-03-2013 4:58 AM

Nope, the depression I had was more of a situation brought depression rather than a genetic disposition. During that time I took no medication for it, A doctor tried to get me to take some medicine for people who are diagnosed as bipolar and I never did lol she was a quack anyway. I was forced to take meds for 1 month and since then the only pills I ever take are vitamin supplements and painkillers if I get a migrain/headache

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
01-03-2013 4:58 AM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-03-2013 11:50 AM

(01-02-2013 11:21 PM)static3600 Wrote:  i have used it a few times now and i really didn't feel any depression or so. i was just my normal self, didn't really notice any hits of it either honetly

You have to use a LOT. One time, I was goofing around with my mones and some friends of mine. I decided to be evil and used my A1 dropper bottle to spray on almost a full dropper of A1 onto a friend (I was drunk).

Needless to say, she felt really good. It made me not want to talk to her. It was so weird. Just an off putting feeling I didn't want to deal with.

it's very similar to the oneitis feeling.
01-03-2013 11:50 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-03-2013 1:12 PM

How effective is Cohesion in buffering dienone? It seems to work okay so far for me, although I keep it only for special occasions given that dienone depression sets in stealthily over the course of days, and I don't wish to take the chance.
01-03-2013 1:12 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

01-27-2013 12:51 AM

True has a "custom mix" feature... I believe the formula was designed by someone on the forum and is posted here somewhere.

Glisnger also claims that DHEA tends to cancel out negative/heavy emotions (possibly "feelings")... so the crushy feeling from TL may be somewhat dampened by adding dhea.

I wonder if SteveO would be able to clone it with some additional feel good mones so its not so depressing.

(01-02-2013 3:56 PM)okyoureabeast Wrote:  I have a slew of random MX testers from Androtics that I got for free. They were testing their "stealth diffusion" or whatever they call it mixes with TAA which I guess is nothing more than DHEA.

When I use DHEA in conjunction with Androstadienone the depression is averted. In fact, I notice it makes me feel very big and open hearted.

Try using Cohesion XS from Steveo. Androstadienone shouldn't be used alone but instead used with some other stuff.

Through in Glace as well and try not to exceed 30 mcg of Androstadienone for testing.

True Love is brutal. I don't use it much either. The feelings I got from it make me feel really weird. Very beta product.

I should make a custom mix of True Love without any Est. That stuff makes me feel really weird and goofy.
01-27-2013 12:51 AM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: countering A1 (androsteadienone) depression
01-27-2013 4:15 PM

Its not just the crush or negative feelings.

DHEA in high doses induces apathy and removes emotions. It seems to affect men more than women.

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
01-27-2013 4:15 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-27-2013 6:20 PM

(01-27-2013 4:15 PM)Gslinger Wrote:  Its not just the crush or negative feelings.

DHEA in high doses induces apathy and removes emotions. It seems to affect men more than women.

Interesting. What experiences is this based on?

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-27-2013 6:20 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-28-2013 6:28 AM

Personal experiences. Mengster produced a batch of homebrew DHEA which was distributed to various individuals, both members and non-members of this forum.

We experienced certain self effects across the board, and also managed to link it to a certain p and mx over at androtics (one of their stealth diffusion projects was based on the putative's side effects - diminished olfactory perception, a sign also that the DHEA was working). The p and mx we played around with from Androtics was certainly potent and not watered down. That was about a year ago. I wrote an entire large length response to one of phertest's posts in the AM+TL thread but scrubbed it due to it containing too much information and a lack of proper discussion that would most likely continue afterwards

I've read your posts and you seem well informed on the biochem aspects of mones. On my end, I'd like to know what DHEA would do in theory, does it bind to the receptors responsible for olfaction? What neurotransmitters would it affect. Does DHEA cross the blood brain barrier in 'mone' use

DHEA is one of the single molecules that can be used to prove that pheromones/hormones/steroids dissolved and shot out in alcohol works - to non-believers

In layman's terms this is what you'll see and the effects are almost instantaneous

1) Diminished sense of smell
2) Gives a sense of well being /chill in low doses
3) Induces apathy or a confused state in higher doses

I'm particularly interested in this as one of my guys uses DHEA to treat heartbreak or love-sickness in his friends

If you wish, we could take this discussion off this forum via email or something so we don't go off topic in this thread

(01-27-2013 6:20 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Interesting. What experiences is this based on?

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
01-28-2013 6:28 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread