Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
countering A1 (androsteadienone) depression
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

countering A1 (androsteadienone) depression
01-02-2013 6:00 AM

I haven't had much experience with this molecule in particular, I'm saving my true love for a special occasion and have a spray on the way. But... I've heard the reason why this causes depression in men is because A1 increases cortisol levels -- a stress hormone.

Excessive cortisol levels also occur if you over train and can even cause a decrease in size/strength. HOWEVER... there are products out there that can block cortisol. One example is a product called res100 which I am taking at the moment, in Australia which is a test booster. I'm sure there are other good ones, but I think this might do the trick if you cant take the depression. Any testers?
01-02-2013 6:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mallorylamanna
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: countering Androstadienone (androsteadienone) depression
01-02-2013 7:12 AM

This is not an endorsement for res100 or anything else in any way.

The main ingredient in res100 is resveratrol, a natural compound found in food such as grapes. There is some evidence to suggest resveratrol improves mood. The trouble is its bioavailability is low and long-term effects of supplementary use are not known. Supplement prices are generally high as well.
01-02-2013 7:12 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

RE: countering A1 (androsteadienone) depression
01-02-2013 7:30 AM

(01-02-2013 6:00 AM)phertest Wrote:  I haven't had much experience with this molecule in particular, I'm saving my true love for a special occasion and have a spray on the way. But... I've heard the reason why this causes depression in men is because Androstadienone increases cortisol levels -- a stress hormone.

Excessive cortisol levels also occur if you over train and can even cause a decrease in size/strength. HOWEVER... there are products out there that can block cortisol. One example is a product called res100 which I am taking at the moment, in Australia which is a test booster. I'm sure there are other good ones, but I think this might do the trick if you cant take the depression. Any testers?

True love is not just a1.

You should be testing it before saving it for a special occasion. You dont know how it will react.

Theres est and meo est. meo est is what makes tl unique.

Since you say you have very little experience with a1 you should aquaint yourself more with that. You should see how a1 affects you.

Ive used a lot of TL. Lots. I dont really use it much these days. Still have a bottle of spray and a bottle of oil i havent used yet. Maybe ill break it out for a special event but i have my own personal reasons why i dont use it that much anymore.
01-02-2013 7:30 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-02-2013 10:56 AM

a1 does cause depression in ME.. Sometimes it takes a day or more after I wear it (even if I shower before bedtime) for me to notice.

Sometimes when I wear A1 in mixes around sensitive women I can see tears in their eyes as they confide in me...

Personally I'd rather be in a cheerful mood and cheer others up too..

I naturally get depressed too so it doesn't help adding in a1.

It does have a place.. Some forum members can bathe in it...

dsouza

Rep Post

a1 does cause depression in ME.. Sometimes it takes a day or more after I wear it (even if I shower before bedtime) for me to notice.

Sometimes when I wear A1 in mixes around sensitive women I can see tears in their eyes as they confide in me...

Personally I'd rather be in a cheerful mood and cheer others up too..

I naturally get depressed too so it doesn't help adding in a1.

It does have a place.. Some forum members can bathe in it...

Login or register to remove all advertising

phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

countering Androstadienone (androsteadienone) depression
01-02-2013 1:43 PM

Hi paradigm, I have tried it a few times and it has made me think about a particular girl, not quite depression though.

Dsouza, why not give some form of cortisol blocker a try and see if it still affects you like that?
01-02-2013 1:43 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2013 2:46 PM

It sucks i have seen alot of great reactions from girls while wearin A1 but i cant do nothing cause it gets me deep on some weird depression,i get depressed for no reasion lol
01-02-2013 2:46 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2013 3:56 PM

I have a slew of random MX testers from Androtics that I got for free. They were testing their "stealth diffusion" or whatever they call it mixes with TAA which I guess is nothing more than DHEA.

When I use DHEA in conjunction with Androstadienone the depression is averted. In fact, I notice it makes me feel very big and open hearted.

Try using Cohesion XS from Steveo. A1 shouldn't be used alone but instead used with some other stuff.

Through in Glace as well and try not to exceed 30 mcg of A1 for testing.

True Love is brutal. I don't use it much either. The feelings I got from it make me feel really weird. Very beta product.

I should make a custom mix of True Love without any Est. That stuff makes me feel really weird and goofy.
01-02-2013 3:56 PM
static3600
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-02-2013 11:21 PM

i have used it a few times now and i really didn't feel any depression or so. i was just my normal self, didn't really notice any hits of it either honetly
01-02-2013 11:21 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

01-02-2013 11:28 PM

OK I have a confession. I have deliberately oversprayed a shit load of mones on myself a while back -- it was mostly to elevate my own mood as I was feeling kinda shitty at a family get together. I also knew a lot less than I do now.

What I had:

Alfa Maschio: 2 sprays
True Insinct body spray x 2 sprays along my wrists, closely
True love x6
Instant Shine x4
A314 oil x2
Glacex6

That night, I turned into the most likeable asshole I know! except for a guy who started telling me about his musical tastes and I tried to not laugh in his face (but I did). Me and everyone around me was having fun shortly after being in my mone cloud. I would not do this again just because its a huge waste of product, but it was definitely fun. One thing I noticed though was that a very close cousin kept taking digs at me and tryna cut me down, not in a serious way though. As if I was a kid, and I'm a few years their senior.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 11:28 PM by phertest.)
01-02-2013 11:28 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread