Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can a female use a male based pheromone product?
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: can a female use a male based pheromone product?
10-22-2018 2:26 PM

Now I'm tempted to buy some ladies' products from LPMP to not only get in touch with my feminine side, but to see what happens....all for the sake of science.

Yes, ladies can (and some do) use men's pheromones. In fact, lots of the ladies' blends have the same ingredients to some degree. Of course, a woman using men's pheromones will more than likely net different results as your body chemistry, attitude, stance and posture are all gloriously different than a typical male's.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-22-2018 2:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-22-2018 4:52 PM

(10-22-2018 2:26 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Now I'm tempted to buy some ladies' products from LPMP to not only get in touch with my feminine side, but to see what happens....all for the sake of science.

Yes, ladies can (and some do) use men's pheromones. In fact, lots of the ladies' blends have the same ingredients to some degree. Of course, a woman using men's pheromones will more than likely net different results as your body chemistry, attitude, stance and posture are all gloriously different than a typical male's.

Agree with Gladen and others.
Ladies in mens fields might
benefit from status and respect boost.

Though you might lose some of that
attractiveness/approachability power.
Unless you combo with a social
like alternative gal suggests.
For everything gained there is a loss.
Always fun to experiment. Good luck.

Not sure if a man wearing womens products
would go over well at work. Likely make one
too betafied. Now, a night out at the pub,
wonder if it would enhance pull of two
bisexual ladies???
Anyone tried it ?... pm me please
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018 4:52 PM by Lostdreams.)
10-22-2018 4:52 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Dakkila
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-23-2018 9:27 AM

I'm a female bisexual and I've been using male products from LAL and PheromoneXS.
Works well with me. I apply more than the usual recommendation. For instance, if some say 2 sprays are okay. I find 3 sprays work best.
I've got hits from both men and ladies. I've gotten some deer in the headlights stare. I sensed they have this intrigued look when they look at me.
But I think it doesn't hit all girls though. Especially if they're straight or in a relationship already with a guy. I used in public transpo and I dont get attention from everyone.
10-23-2018 9:27 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-23-2018 9:34 AM

(10-23-2018 9:27 AM)Dakkila Wrote:  I'm a female bisexual and I've been using male products from LAL and PheromoneXS.
Works well with me. I apply more than the usual recommendation. For instance, if some say 2 sprays are okay. I find 3 sprays work best.
I've got hits from both men and ladies. I've gotten some deer in the headlights stare. I sensed they have this intrigued look when they look at me.
But I think it doesn't hit all girls though. Especially if they're straight or in a relationship already with a guy. I used in public transpo and I dont get attention from everyone.

Thank you for adding this information.

I am curious, if you would indulge my needs to learn more; do you think or feel that it affected straight women more or less than bisexual or lesbian ladies?

Also, did you note any difference in attitude from any ladies, be they straight, lesbian, or other?

And regarding men, did it seem to impact 'macho' types or the more feminine men more?

I'm wondering if the pheromones sent a particular aura to the recipients, but when they saw you (being a female), it wasn't congruent with what their subconscious was telling them due to the pheromone signature. You are in a unique position to verify or refute that assumption.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-23-2018 9:34 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

10-23-2018 3:00 PM

We can't say for sure how much they affect all straight ladies. There is hard evidence such as a girl commenting on wanting to kiss you... or touching your arm... or reaching for your hand... those things are obvious. But what if a woman is attracted to you but in a relationship with someone who is jealous or controlling? I had one such girl go out of her way to make sure she sat next to me at a movie just to act really nervous the whole time. But after the movie she was really interested in what I thought of the movie and was paying me a ton of attention. But you never know what she was holding back. I can't remember what I wore, but it was probably True Instinct and a social. This was back in 2012-2013. Basically I'm saying a lot of the time you won't know how it affects straight ladies, ladies on the bus, ladies in situations where acting on impulses would be less appropriate because they suppress the urge to act on such impulses. God knows we all do.

I remember times I would think a mix wasn't doing much to find out after the fact that everyone was talking about me for days after and I just didn't know. I think it affects almost all ladies, but some feel more comfortable acting on their urges.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
10-23-2018 3:00 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-23-2018 3:51 PM

Thank you for sharing that. what you've just stated has been recently echoed and discussed in the men's section recently.

Thus demonstrating that the only true difference between men & women is that women think on multiple levels at once, and have much better wardrobes!

(10-23-2018 3:00 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I remember times I would think a mix wasn't doing much to find out after the fact that everyone was talking about me for days after and I just didn't know.

I've spoken with you a bit privately and I've read your stuff; I would opine that, regardless, you are most definitely unforgettable Mrgreen

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2018 3:51 PM by Gladen.)
10-23-2018 3:51 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Dakkila
Checking out the place

Rep Post

10-24-2018 8:26 AM

I sensed straight women are less affected in terms of attraction itself.
But they do react also, albeit in a different way. I find that it's easier and faster to make connections with other women and be close and friendly with them. To some, there's a motor mouth effect also. In an hour, they confide personal stories already. And some would touch or hug me in a friendly way.

My ex (also Female) and I are in better terms also with the help of pheromones. We're not (yet) together but we can enjoy each other's company and she's more welcoming now when I flirt a bit with her.

I'm actually leaning to wanting a relationship with another female but I've noticed I've been getting a lot of guy attention lately. Quite frustrating in fact. Wacko2 Sarcastic All of them are the macho type.

Maybe the incongruent signature actually creates a mysterious or intriguing aura thus people have been gravitating more. But before using pheromones, I've been known to be adventurous, intelligent, fun, emotionally and mentally mature, alpha-type, and physically fit and attractive. Pheromones amped these up.

So I think it would benefit you the most too if you're projecting a personality and lifestyle that is really attractive to a lot of people.

(10-23-2018 9:34 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Thank you for adding this information.

I am curious, if you would indulge my needs to learn more; do you think or feel that it affected straight women more or less than bisexual or lesbian ladies?

Also, did you note any difference in attitude from any ladies, be they straight, lesbian, or other?

And regarding men, did it seem to impact 'macho' types or the more feminine men more?

I'm wondering if the pheromones sent a particular aura to the recipients, but when they saw you (being a female), it wasn't congruent with what their subconscious was telling them due to the pheromone signature. You are in a unique position to verify or refute that assumption.
10-24-2018 8:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi, whats the best pheromone for a car trip with a female? visaman 5 932 05-20-2019 5:08 AM
Last Post: stefdude