Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
an email from Garry of LAL
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: an email from Garry of LAL
01-04-2018 12:31 PM

(01-04-2018 10:04 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Come on guys, I believe it is very unfair to even consider discarding LAL. Gary has always answered my emails, and has explained to me that he was trying everything possible to resolve the issue with Paypal but had no idea how long this would take. Anyone who has ever been involved with eCommerce will know exactly how shitty Paypal and other payment gateways can be. Why is it only LAL who are blocked by Paypal? Who knows, perhaps a worried competitor reported LAL on multiple occasions? Why are some emails not responded to? Perhaps those email addresses or the senders IPs have a bad spam rating? Why is the LAL website a bit basic? Who cares, it works and I'm interested in the products, the aesthetics of his website make absolutely no difference to my life.

One way or another, all of his products are available directly via LAL or via 3rd party vendors. I'll certainly be placing an order soon via the EU reseller. So let's wish Gary all the best for 2018 and hope that he gets Paypal under control.

Knew a guy who owned a supplement company and used Paypal.

Then one day, Paypal literally changed their rules overnight, freezing his account and implementing new rules for vendors, putting him in a position where he would no longer be able to sell half of his products through Paypal. Some of his products contained mones.

He sent out an email to all customers explaining the situation, and that he was working toward a solution. Within a month he had a new payment processor setup and was back in business, which has worked flawlessly to this day.

i like Garry, and think he has great products, but how long is everyone going to carry on this charade about him "trying his best" to get the payment processing back up and running. It's been nearly 18 months since it went down.

So how long before people lose their failth?..........2yrs.......3yrs......longer?

Garry can be a great mix creator and a poor business man, or perhaps there's just more to this story that Garry is keeping under his hat.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-04-2018 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

01-04-2018 12:55 PM

(01-04-2018 12:31 PM)theLaw Wrote:  i like Garry, and think he has great products, but how long is everyone going to carry on this charade about him "trying his best" to get the payment processing back up and running. It's been nearly 18 months since it went down.

I personally don't care how long it takes to get the website working as long as he stays in business and there is some way to order his products. At least one of his products has no substitute for me so I will be screwed if it becomes unavailable. I don't mind jumping through hoops to order.
01-04-2018 12:55 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

01-04-2018 12:58 PM

(01-04-2018 12:55 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I personally don't care how long it takes to get the website working as long as he stays in business and there is some way to order his products. At least one of his products has no substitute for me so I will be screwed if it becomes unavailable. I don't mind jumping through hoops to order.

I agree with you; Garry makes several unique mixes.Buba

Personally, I don't mind the ordering process by email, even though it's certainly not optimal.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-04-2018 12:58 PM
MMM

Rep Post

01-04-2018 12:59 PM

(01-04-2018 12:55 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I personally don't care how long it takes to get the website working as long as he stays in business and there is some way to order his products. At least one of his products has no substitute for me so I will be screwed if it becomes unavailable. I don't mind jumping through hoops to order.

And that would be, Tree? Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-04-2018 12:59 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-04-2018 1:03 PM

(01-04-2018 12:59 PM)MMM Wrote:  And that would be, Tree? Lone ranger

SXD-9. It is a sexual product that doesn't give me insomnia like most Androstenone driven sexual products and it lasts a long time.
01-04-2018 1:03 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-04-2018 1:49 PM

I think there’s more to the story. Ordering by email is fine but not optimal

There’s no replacement for BW or NA. All of his mixes I tried are great in their own way.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 1:49 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
01-04-2018 1:49 PM

Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-04-2018 2:41 PM

(01-04-2018 1:49 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I think there’s more to the story. Ordering by email is fine but not optimal

I agree. Im not bashing Garry as I love his products but it's constructive criticism of the way he do business, but hey that's his choice. Im just glad I found a reseller. No more calls in the middle of the night from Western Union asking questions about bank transfers to Hawaii while my lady sleeps next to me.
01-04-2018 2:41 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-04-2018 3:49 PM

Guys, these “mad scientists” are barely your typical entrepreneur or even manager. He is the business. He designs the product, tests, fabricates, designs and maintains the website and logo, and handles probabaly a good portion of his shipping.

Let’s take it easy and keep the faith. There are only so many hours in the day. He’s also on “island time!”

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
01-04-2018 3:49 PM
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2018 2:26 AM

It is inconvenient tho. I'm ready to pay Gary but with all the working I'm doing lately, I literally have no time to go to the post office to fill the money order. I could use the online options but they cost way too much in fees.

So I'm looking at being able to order maybe Monday.
01-06-2018 2:26 AM
Sully
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2018 8:48 PM

Just pay by Venmo. It does not take any extra time.
01-06-2018 8:48 PM

Share This Thread