Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: How's your life now as a pheromone user
My life couldn't be better
I've seen some improvements
My life's the same, no changes whatsoever
I prefer not to use pheromones, as I don't see the point of using them
My life just sucks with pheromones!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your life after pheromones
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Your life after pheromones
11-19-2009 4:15 PM

Hey people,

Just wanted to drop a little poll to screen, how have pheromones improved your quality of life. Hope to read some good stories [Image: biggrin.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2009 4:20 PM by DaveRam.)
11-19-2009 4:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Rep Post

RE: Your life after pheromones
11-20-2009 1:26 AM

(11-19-2009 4:15 PM)DaveRam Wrote:  Hey people,

Just wanted to drop a little poll to screen, how have pheromones improved your quality of life. Hope to read some good stories [Image: biggrin.gif]
Pheromones have projected me into a great and wonderful world full of mumerious and exciting possabilities.
People like your self and all the forum members that communicate intelligence and goodwill across the globe make the pheromone experience at least 4 times more interesting and unique....

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-20-2009 1:26 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

11-20-2009 3:18 AM

Same old life but with mild enhancement: things flow a little easier. I've learned not to take advantage of the occaional nympho dropping from the ceiling (was weak at first) but mainly enjoy the increased status and communication at work. My problem is I've used them almost continually for 6 years and take them for granted like HDTV, iPhones, DSL, cold beer, 24 hour shopping, etc.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2009 3:19 AM by Gegogi.)
11-20-2009 3:18 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2009 7:08 AM

Very tempted to say life couldn't be better, but that would be giving too much credit to 'mones. I think it's the knowlege that comes from paying more attention to the way I and those around me behave that has had the greatest effect. The pheromones are the catalyst for that.

The Androstenone Discussion
11-20-2009 7:08 AM
crewchief182
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-20-2009 9:22 AM

My wife comments that I smell nice, so I guess if that is my compensation for all the money spent on my 'mone collection, then my life remains pretty much the same.
11-20-2009 9:22 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-20-2009 5:50 PM

Pheromones have definitely made an improvement in my life. I find with selective usage of pheromones, I can steer my social life in the direction I want it to go. I notice the girl is in a bored/sad mood, I can toss on a little Instant Shine and within minutes we're laughing and yelling like nothing happened. Big Grin There have been many times where I felt like all I did was show up.

But it's not just the pheromones. As Renny said, it's also how I've changed my approach to social situations. I feel like pheromones have exposed me to a greater range of social situations, some not so fun, some really fun. Through the greater range of experiences, I learn more about social interactions and how I'm perceived and how I can modify my impressions.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2009 5:51 PM by Phya.)
11-20-2009 5:50 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-03-2009 7:03 PM

I voted "Life couldnt be better"............... not that it cant or anything but mones have really enhanced life and opened up other interests as well for me. They also are what brought me into this community of people and I have met so many amazing people even if its not always in person.

I figure life is about living, sharing, exploring, learning and fun and mones fit right into that for me.

Tisha
12-03-2009 7:03 PM
DaveRam
Ad-honorem Researcher

Rep Post

12-04-2009 2:01 PM

Pheromones have given me a whole new sense of control over situations. So yeah, I've noticed a major improvement in that area.

Also, I really like the self effects, more confidence, better sense of humor, aura of success; these are great benefits for what I've paid for this products.

I still have my first purchase, and that included A314 (August 2007). So It's great value.

To me, evolution is a must, and pheromones are a step in the right direction for self improvement[Image: 58.gif]

I can't imagine my life now without them, It's so much fun!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2009 2:03 PM by DaveRam.)
12-04-2009 2:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How have pheromones changed your life? NikkiReloaded 19 7,390 04-02-2021 9:54 AM
Last Post: Ryan91
  Shelf life of pheromones? Perception 7 3,665 12-23-2016 1:47 PM
Last Post: wiserd
Star PHEROMONES HAVE RUINED MY LIFE Ultimate 132 51,430 10-29-2011 12:43 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas