Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Top Mone + Scent Combos!
seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Your Top Mone + Scent Combos!
04-28-2019 4:11 AM

[align=center]Hi all,
Recently saw a topic on mones and cover scents very interesting topic.
Since i'm a big fragrance head and phero head i have been experimenting with mone + cover scent combos for a while now. Thought i list some of my favorite combos and reasons why. This is listed in no particular order as i use these scents for different occasions and are best for those occasions.

1. A314 "Dark Water" + Creed Aventus
Love love love this combo. Aventus is known as the King of King's in the fragrance world. While A314 is known as the King of King's in the Mone World. What happen's when two King of King's meet? When i combine these two A314 seems to bring out the more smokey scent of Aventus making Aventus smell a lot more developed and mature. I think it exudes a calm confident masculine signature. Love wearing this in the boardroom during business presentations. As well as mature casual wear. Great all rounder IMO can wear in any occasion.
Definitely lives up to their names in this combo for me.

2. Ascend oil unscented + Tom Ford Ombre Leather
It takes a certain type of style to wear this. I usually wear this with a nice leather jacket and, a nice pair of shades. I love wearing this during fall and winter times with a good outfit to fit the signature. It makes me feel like a real bad boy and definitely gets the heads turning.

3. Nude Alpha + Creed Millisime Imperial
My favorite summer combination. I wear this during hot days with t-sirt and shorts.
The muskiness of Nude Alpha goes so well with the melony salty scent of Millisime Imperial perfect for the summer day. I love how the Millisime project Nude Alpha. Plus during hot days Nude Alpha naturally projects further giving you this beautifying aura.

4. A314 "Dark Water" + Tom Ford Neroli Portifino
This is one of my favorite casual combos as of late. I can use this combo with just casual wear white t-shirt jeans sneakers. Neroli Portofino brings out a more bright A314 masculine feel for me. A very spring scent casual combo. Girl's seem to love it have gotten compliments from random girls, waitresses,sales lady etc.

5. Nude Alpha + Creed Virgin Island Water
I wore this everyday when i went to Rio Di Janeiro for my friends bachelor party.
We were like a pack of wolves hunting hit the beach parties every day lol.
The girls freaking went crazy for this scent. Every girl that i danced with or laid with told me they loved how i smell. One girl cuddled with me all night always had her nose near my neck.

6.Aqua Vitae + Creed Green Irish Tweed
I love this combo as well, it makes Aqua Vitae much more suitable for casual wear.
Instead of strictly for the night out. Although i do love to use this combo when i hit the clubs. Green Irish Tweed is a classic scent that reminds people of the gentlemen's of the past. When combined with Aqua Vitae adds a bit of maturity to the rockstar badboy feel of Aqua Vitae.

7. Dirty Primitive + Creed Viking
Man words can not express how much i love this combo. The dark rose, with the spice and wood undertones of Viking does such a good job at not only covering DP but also complementing it. I love how the masculine rosey undertone of Viking is able to almost enhance the scent of the sometimes foul smelling androstenone.
I love wearing this on dates where i know we gonna end up in bed. It is such a playful flirty combo love it.

8. Aqua Vitae + Clive Christian 1872
Clive Christian 1872 is about the best clean fragrance in the World, Aqua Vitae's scent share a lot of similarities 1872 add's great depth to AV and projection.
I love wearing this with suit and tie. but can also pull off with very clean white t-shirt jeans and sneakers. Definitely have to look very clean and fresh to pull this scent off but if done right gets the heads turning.

9. Ascend unscented oil + Creed Spice and Wood
This is also one of my favorite scents that i love to wear in the office during the fall/winter.
It is a very mature and masculine scent that i get alot of compliments on.
Spice and Wood does a good job of covering up and elevating the scenty mones in Ascend. The mones seem to even add more depth in Spice and Wood making it smell very unique in a good way. I like this blend as it is a more serious Nude Alpha feel and works well in the work place.

10. A314 + DP + Tom Ford Fabulous
Last but not least one of my favorites, only got 1oz bottle of Fabulous so i use sparingly. Love to wear this when i want to dress and feel like a bad boy.
Reserved only for special occasions when i bring my bike out and go riding.
Love this combo when flirting with girls at bars. Definitely attracts the more sophisticated women. Very attractive scent. I mean Tom Ford Fabulous itself is already amazing scent. Oriental leather, bitter almond and vanilla. The strong scent definitely does enhance A314 and DP's mone scent.

Hope that was interesting to all until next time.
Nirvana

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2019 4:16 AM by seekingnirvana.)
04-28-2019 4:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Your Top Mone + Scent Combos!
04-28-2019 4:21 AM

Great post, I'll probably try some Creed samples.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-28-2019 4:21 AM
Stride
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2019 5:28 PM

For a wedding, I did aqua vitae + YSL Tuxedo. For Vegas, aqua vitae + bacarrat Rouge 540. For my girlfriend, bad wolf + ysl la nuit de l'homme. For group of friends, bad wolf + nude + Aventus. At work, it's alpha treasures + whatever the weather and season it is - I have so many scents so if it's hot aqva Amara, winter it will be pure malt, spring it has been Layton.
04-29-2019 5:28 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2019 1:51 PM

Swoon + 40 knots by Xerjoff Whenever I wear this I feel like royalty

Nude + Cedrat Boise by Mancera

ETFZ + Pink Prestigium by Mancera

TUSC + Pikovaya Dama by Xerjoff I've gotten some crazy reactions from the fragrance alone. I would say that this is a gender bender fragrance but it just seems to hook women in. I like to wear this combo when I'm wearing a suit and tie.

Titan + Remarkable People by etat libre d'orange
Women go crazy over this combo. I can literally do no wrong.
05-02-2019 1:51 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2019 6:40 PM

Thanks for sharing Stride and SnakeCharmer,
I'm personally a Creed and Tom Ford guy but i've heard many good things about your choices.
Pikovaya Dama and YSL La Nuit de l'homme definitely on my wish list to try.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
05-02-2019 6:40 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-02-2019 7:48 PM

(05-02-2019 6:40 PM)seekingnirvana Wrote:  Thanks for sharing Stride and SnakeCharmer,
I'm personally a Creed and Tom Ford guy but i've heard many good things about your choices.
Pikovaya Dama and YSL La Nuit de l'homme definitely on my wish list to try.

I'm much more of a Xerjoff and Mancera fan boy.
Pikovaya Dama is a very regal scent. It's beyond beast mode so watch that trigger pull. Really easy to choke the room out.
05-02-2019 7:48 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Targeted Mone + Sub Combos LoveInSpain 15 5,062 05-29-2016 6:02 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain