Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Top 3 Mones For Bars And Nightclubs
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Your Top 3 Mones For Bars And Nightclubs
04-19-2018 7:13 PM

(04-18-2018 12:25 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  1) The Hookup/Grail of Affection. Two sprays of one, two drops of the other spread out between the wrists and sides of the neck. Women are turned on and men want to elect you king. A perennial favorite of mine. THA-HUG!

2) C Musk. This might be an unconventional choice but it really works well for disinhibition and lowering defenses. Add some alcohol and shake well on nearest bed.

3) Sex Magnet. This has it all for me, some status, more attraction and even more sex appeal. It is also pretty consistent for me. Thundr's latest version seems to be much more user friendly than past versions and that Sex Magnet scent ROCKS. Women do seem to consistently enjoy it (other than my bride).

Honorable Mention- Mad Scientist V2. A 1:1 blend of Hunter Trapper (or Wanted Man) to Perfect Match phero blends from LPMP with an additional boost of 5 drops of Essence of Woman copulins. Still learning it's charms but this seems to be very consistent and FUN.

For THA-HUG, would you (dare say) a daily mix? Pardon
04-19-2018 7:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Your Top 3 Mones For Bars And Nightclubs
04-19-2018 10:21 PM

(04-19-2018 7:13 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  For THA-HUG, would you (dare say) a daily mix? Pardon

It is a great combo but you may find that any women you spend a fair amount of time around might become a bit enamored so it might not be good for work unless you are looking for some imprinting as well. All the Pheromone Treasures products have some nice imprinting qualities, in my opinion.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-19-2018 10:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread