Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Top 3 Mones For Bars And Nightclubs
Real007 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Your Top 3 Mones For Bars And Nightclubs
04-18-2018 5:25 AM

Please share your top mones that have worked well for you in bars and nightclubs.

By "worked well" I'm talking about mones that have actually gotten you laid in bars and nightclubs.

Yes i know there have already been many threads like this but i searched and could not find one started in the past 6 months so I think this will be a valuable addition to the forum.

My Recommendation:

I only have 1 mone that has worked well for me in this environment.

AMMO at 4+ sprays per night out

Yes guys are hostile/aggressive and i have had several fights and near fights with this but I'm willing to take the risk since the result with girls are worth it to me.

The most hostile/aggressive guys with this from what i can remember are #1 chinese/asian guys and #2 black guys.

I dont actually remember any hostile incidents with white guys.

About Me:

I'm 25 years old

I'm 6 foot tall and black

I'm a good looking guy and have received interest from girls with or without mones since i was a teenager.

I've used mones on and off since i was 16 or 17 years old

95% of the girls i meet are white
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 5:33 AM by Real007.)
04-18-2018 5:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

RE: Your Top 3 Mones For Bars And Nightclubs
04-18-2018 5:34 AM

If you want to see initial attraction: L2K v1, BW, Core/Imprint combo
If you want to hit on them and expect their defenses melting:Evolve oil, M3X, THU

But more info about you is needed such as how intimidating are you, your race, your height, if you have previously received interest from girls without mones, if you are special in general etc Dirol

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2018 5:35 AM by stefdude.)
04-18-2018 5:34 AM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-18-2018 12:11 PM

God, not again one of those "Top X mones for X" threads...
04-18-2018 12:11 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-18-2018 12:21 PM

(04-18-2018 12:11 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  God, not again one of those "Top X mones for X" threads...

I thought the same thing.
04-18-2018 12:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-18-2018 12:25 PM

1) The Hookup/Grail of Affection. Two sprays of one, two drops of the other spread out between the wrists and sides of the neck. Women are turned on and men want to elect you king. A perennial favorite of mine. THA-HUG!

2) C Musk. This might be an unconventional choice but it really works well for disinhibition and lowering defenses. Add some alcohol and shake well on nearest bed.

3) Sex Magnet. This has it all for me, some status, more attraction and even more sex appeal. It is also pretty consistent for me. Thundr's latest version seems to be much more user friendly than past versions and that Sex Magnet scent ROCKS. Women do seem to consistently enjoy it (other than my bride).

Honorable Mention- Mad Scientist V2. A 1:1 blend of Hunter Trapper (or Wanted Man) to Perfect Match phero blends from LPMP with an additional boost of 5 drops of Essence of Woman copulins. Still learning it's charms but this seems to be very consistent and FUN.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-18-2018 12:25 PM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-18-2018 2:17 PM

If I was hitting a club like I am tonight for Robbie Rivera my top 3 are as follows.

These are solely based on fun nights. I am not saying any one is better than the other.

1) AV - I can't give you a dosage as it's different everytime
2) Tusc + Nude + M3X - Tusc 1 drop on each wrist, Nude - 6inch roll on each forearm, M3X 1 spray each side of neck towards the back of my ear.
3) Bad wolf - By itself it's a distant 3rd. Mixed with AV and it's a solid 3rd.
04-18-2018 2:17 PM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-18-2018 8:54 PM

(04-18-2018 12:25 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  1) The Hookup/Grail of Affection. Two sprays of one, two drops of the other spread out between the wrists and sides of the neck. Women are turned on and men want to elect you king. A perennial favorite of mine. THA-HUG!

2) C Musk. This might be an unconventional choice but it really works well for disinhibition and lowering defenses. Add some alcohol and shake well on nearest bed.

3) Sex Magnet. This has it all for me, some status, more attraction and even more sex appeal. It is also pretty consistent for me. Thundr's latest version seems to be much more user friendly than past versions and that Sex Magnet scent ROCKS. Women do seem to consistently enjoy it (other than my bride).

Honorable Mention- Mad Scientist V2. A 1:1 blend of Hunter Trapper (or Wanted Man) to Perfect Match phero blends from LPMP with an additional boost of 5 drops of Essence of Woman copulins. Still learning it's charms but this seems to be very consistent and FUN.

Thank you for this post.

I had never even heard of any of these 3 mones before now so this gives me new mones to consider.
04-18-2018 8:54 PM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-18-2018 9:00 PM

(04-18-2018 2:17 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  If I was hitting a club like I am tonight for Robbie Rivera my top 3 are as follows.

These are solely based on fun nights. I am not saying any one is better than the other.

1) AV - I can't give you a dosage as it's different everytime

I've been researching this mone a bit recently since I'll be receiving it later this week.

I've heard that with this mone in clubs girls will be super attracted/interested initially but then they quickly lose interest.

One guy said girls in clubs would act like he was a god at the start of the interaction but then they would sudden leave/run away with no explanation.

Have you seen any reactions like this with AV in bars and clubs?

3) Bad wolf - By itself it's a distant 3rd.

Can you please give more details on your experience with BW on its own in bars and clubs?

Also, how old/race/height/appearance are you?
04-18-2018 9:00 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-19-2018 9:17 AM

(04-18-2018 12:11 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  God, not again one of those "Top X mones for X" threads...

Amen...!
04-19-2018 9:17 AM
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-19-2018 10:21 AM

Quickly lose interest? - Umm I haven't noticed that at all. Most likely the person using the mones. AV can help real them in and can even help keep them interested but you have to have at least a small amount of game. Otherwise you would be able to spray mones on a wall and all of a sudden see women licking bricks.

Bad wolf has been all over the map for me. Sometimes people get touchy feely and sometimes nothing.

I'm 40 white, 5'10 190, bald, decent looking I guess. I do better than I should in terms of quality. To the point going out with whoever I'm dating can be intimidating cause every motherfucker thinks they can steal her away.
04-19-2018 10:21 AM

Share This Thread