Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Young Hispanic girls
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Young Hispanic girls
03-19-2018 10:49 AM

Okay so lately I've noticed one of the hardest type of girls to spark initial attraction with are young Hispanic girls. I'm talking about late teens to 25 yo. They are usually on their phones, look completely disinterested in everything around them, or just totally zoned out almost as if they feel everything around them isn't worth their time. It almost seems like the prettier they are the more disinterested in everything they are too and when you try to talk to them they never make eye contact or if they do it's like they are looking right through you.

I work around a good amount of these type of girls and so far in my experience the only thing that seems to crack their shell is Ascend oil but only after repeated exposures and it takes a very long time like 3-4 months time frame. Does anybody else have any recommendations on something that will spark their initial attention quickly? You would think with these type of girls it would be easy considering they look bored with life most of the time.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 10:57 AM by Lucent.)
03-19-2018 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Young Hispanic girls
03-19-2018 11:11 AM

(03-19-2018 10:49 AM)Lucent Wrote:  Okay so lately I've noticed one of the hardest type of girls to spark initial attraction with are young Hispanic girls. I'm talking about late teens to 25 yo. They are usually on their phones, look completely disinterested in everything around them, or just totally zoned out almost as if they feel everything around them isn't worth their time. It almost seems like the prettier they are the more disinterested in everything they are too and when you try to talk to them they never make eye contact or if they do it's like they are looking right through you.

I work around a good amount of these type of girls and so far in my experience the only thing that seems to crack their shell is Ascend oil but only after repeated exposures and it takes a very long time like 3-4 months time frame. Does anybody else have any recommendations on something that will spark their initial attention quickly? You would think with these type of girls it would be easy considering they look bored with life most of the time.

Are you ASIAN?

I seem to ALWAYS attract ALL types of LATINAS. Even yesterday at Walmart... a HARD 9, 20YO Brazilian girl with the most AMAZING BODY had her eyes glued to me throughout the store. NO MONES
03-19-2018 11:11 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

03-19-2018 11:16 AM

(03-19-2018 11:11 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Are you ASIAN?

I seem to ALWAYS attract ALL types of LATINAS. Even yesterday at Walmart... a HARD 9, 20YO Brazilian girl with the most AMAZING BODY had her eyes glued to me throughout the store. NO MONES

Nope I’m hispanic but I’m on the more European looking side of the hispanic spectrum. Yeah I pay attention to the type of guys they give more attention to but if anything it’s mostly just a couple of tall guys or guys they looked like they already friend zoned and they can get free stuff from. Otherwise they maintain the same zoned out look with everyone.

Oh I forgot to mention these aren’t foreign hispanic girls these American raised hispanic girls. I notice foreign hispanic girls are a little bit more up front with their attraction.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 11:18 AM by Lucent.)
03-19-2018 11:16 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-19-2018 11:25 AM

(03-19-2018 11:16 AM)Lucent Wrote:  Nope I’m hispanic but I’m on the more European looking side of the hispanic spectrum. Yeah I pay attention to the type of guys they give more attention to but if anything it’s mostly just a couple of tall guys or guys they looked like they already friend zoned and they can get free stuff from. Otherwise they maintain the same zoned out look with everyone.

Oh I forgot to mention these aren’t foreign hispanic girls these American raised hispanic girls. I notice foreign hispanic girls are a little bit more up front with their attraction.

EXACTLY!

You're low on Androstenone. You're not an ALPHA in pheromone terms. I'm an Alpha, and I use high Alpha mones, and sexual products, that make LATINAS SUPER CRAZY

PM me, and I'll coach you.

I actually attract ALL LATINAS, and Italian women. But I actually don't attract ANY others, including white, Asian, or Indian women. It really has to do with your pheromones, and attitude to some degree.

One thing to keep in mind..... maybe you can't handle these girls ( NO OFFENSE) But White, Asian, and Indian women can't handle my aggressive, sexual, and assertive nature either. In the end we're not a great match. i just think they're plenty of types of fish in the sea, and I LOVE ALL SEAFOOD. Maybe you'd match up better with White girls.... they're also great. I'd love me a HOT BLONDE.... yet I don't attract them well.....Sad

I love ALL women, so I don't mind their ethnicity. It just so happens that their ethnicities at many times affects their pheromone preference, and their own natural hormones as well.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 11:31 AM by xtraspecial.)
03-19-2018 11:25 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

03-19-2018 11:33 AM

(03-19-2018 11:25 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  EXACTLY!

You're low on Androstenone. You're not an ALPHA in pheromone terms. I'm an Alpha, and I use high Alpha mones, and sexual products, that make LATINAS SUPER CRAZY

PM me, and I'll coach you.

I actually attract ALL LATINAS, and Italian women. But I actually don't attract ANY others, including white, Asian, or Indian women. It really has to do with your pheromones, and attitude to some degree.

One thing to keep in mind..... maybe you can't handle these girls ( NO OFFENSE) But White, Asian, and Indian women can't handle my aggressive, sexual, and assertive nature either. In the end we're not a great match. i just think they're plenty of types of fish in the sea, and I LOVE ALL SEAFOOD.

I love ALL women, so I don't mind their ethnicity. It just so happens that their ethnicities at many times affects their pheromone preference, and their own natural hormones as well.

I suppose. I mostly attract Southern Asian women, Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese and black women. In fact the girl that follows me around everywhere rn is Filipino but i'm not into her like that. Also Irish and Welsh descent women are also attracted to me, dark haired white women too, and blonds with odd personalities. I just suck with Americanized Hispanic girls for some reason but they're the ones i'm most attracted to.

Oh and I also attract heaps of feminine gay guys and older women.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 11:38 AM by Lucent.)
03-19-2018 11:33 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-19-2018 11:42 AM

Playfully tease them! Make an observation and then say it.
03-19-2018 11:42 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-19-2018 12:02 PM

I reckon Xtraspecial's onto something. As the Hispanic girls, seem to be more attracted to high e-none signatures. I've got a few Hispanic mates, and some of'em are chicks in the mid 20's and it amazing how they react well for high sexual products.

But, having said that, u're onto something too Lucent, cos the ones who're attract3d to the high e-none signature, aren't the ones who were born here. They're from overseas and they live here in Australua now. So yeah.

Have u tried something with a higher e-none signature Lucent? On top of me head, I'd say SM or C36. Cos they're the ones am getting the best outta Hispanic girls.
03-19-2018 12:02 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-19-2018 12:22 PM

(03-19-2018 11:33 AM)Lucent Wrote:  I suppose. I mostly attract Southern Asian women, Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese and black women. In fact the girl that follows me around everywhere rn is Filipino but i'm not into her like that. Also Irish and Welsh descent women are also attracted to me, dark haired white women too, and blonds with odd personalities. I just suck with Americanized Hispanic girls for some reason but they're the ones i'm most attracted to.

Oh and I also attract heaps of feminine gay guys and older women.

Girls 7 or under don't count. Most will be attracted to good looking guys that give them attention.

if the girls are 7+, and they're usually attracted to you... then it's your phero signature..... natural phero signature..... Obviously it will change with mones.
03-19-2018 12:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-19-2018 1:31 PM

has anyone tried the phermone latina?
would that help with this issue?
03-19-2018 1:31 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-19-2018 1:59 PM

(03-19-2018 10:49 AM)Lucent Wrote:  Okay so lately I've noticed one of the hardest type of girls to spark initial attraction with are young Hispanic girls. I'm talking about late teens to 25 yo. They are usually on their phones, look completely disinterested in everything around them, or just totally zoned out almost as if they feel everything around them isn't worth their time. It almost seems like the prettier they are the more disinterested in everything they are too and when you try to talk to them they never make eye contact or if they do it's like they are looking right through you.

They're comparing your signature with your perceived-value (access to resources), and it doesn't match. Optics are incredibly strong, and attractive younger women are looking to increase their value, so you really have nothing to offer them.

Imagine a guy puling up in a beat-up Kia, and immediately showing you his new Rolex............that's how they feel.

This is was the theory behind Game; how to get girls without having overt status.

Sadly, being an asshole would probably be your most effective approach in this particular situation, but it might also get you fired.Dash1

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-19-2018 1:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hispanic, Latina, Spanish, Mexican MMM 136 43,256 01-15-2019 8:32 PM
Last Post: Primross
Question Poll: Favorite product for young girls? Yahachu 12 6,648 07-02-2016 3:49 PM
Last Post: kerno
  Young girls and comfort Zsqrd 1 1,559 09-30-2015 4:10 AM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Ascend oil, job interview, hispanic late 20s interviewer, interesting tdctdc 5 2,366 10-04-2014 5:55 PM
Last Post: tdctdc