Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yet another AV particularity: Is it me?
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Yet another AV particularity: Is it me?
11-22-2012 11:19 AM

Most experienced AV users, and I'm not claiming to be one, know that AV has several particularities, like, in some cases, you have to turn the interaction to sexual very quickly or it will loose it's power and etc.

One thing I've noticed after using AV for a while, and maybe other alpha products like AM and The Edge, is that girls will feel very sexually attracted to you and/or will be very BFF-ish. Males will give you respect, wanna-be alpha-males will go on "pissing wars" with you, people will sometimes buy you gifts, pay for your dinner and etc.

Even though you have all that, it seems that people don't actually LIKE you. Read again: they don't LIKE you, they respect you. They suck your dick sometimes but that's all. Is almost like they treat you that way because you have suddenly become "their boss?" or whatever, but people don't seem to actually like you. They won't invite you for a beer after work, they won't add you on their Facebooks, they won't call you for a chat in the middle of the week, but they will treat you with exactly the same dignity when you meet with them again sometime later.

Once in a while you'll find people who will like you but I'm not sure if that's for my personality, the pheromones or both.

Has anyone ever experienced something like that?

Fly
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 11:20 AM by Fly So Hi.)
11-22-2012 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Yet another AV particularity: Is it me?
11-22-2012 11:43 AM

For the males, i think it's similar to how you would respect your boss but you wouldn't really talk about how you are not getting enough sex(kidding) and that kind of thing with him, which i believe you have already figured. Basically people are just not used to having someone that they feel is 'superior' around them, especially when the feeling occurs to them too suddenly, perhaps some Glace might help with the situation.

As for the females, it's similar to how most guys would be hesitant about approaching a really hot girl, they would stick around, glance at her but no actual moves, i think you get the idea.

I experience this when wearing a314 in larger doses, but that is until i begin talking, my friendly and outgoing personality would make people feel that i am someone reliable and trustworthy, someone they look up to, so ultimately, it's still down to how you portray yourself.
11-22-2012 11:43 AM
??????
Changed at members request

Rep Post

11-22-2012 11:50 AM

Interesting post. I've yet to experience that as far as pheromones but I can understand your concern.

I have experience something similar but its more along the lines of , shred over a ton of weight (over 100lbs) , having a amazing professional career in the 6 figure range , and NOW.....yes NOW , everyone wants to become your friend. NOW , the girls that blew you off or never gave you the chance of day (all have a # of kids) , and have nothing going for them , hit you up to hang , and see how you're doing. NOW , you have guys wanting to be your homeboy and inviting over to watch a game and what not.

Funny how things change when success is going your way. On this day of thanksgiving , I am grateful for family , and close friends who have been there since the beginning , thick and think, good and bad times. They look past the surface of what you can do for them and accept you as a person.

Sorry to get off topic and perhaps hijack but your post gave me the insight to share that.

-Mx4
11-22-2012 11:50 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-22-2012 12:14 PM

Yes AV does hit like a mother, but it can't close the deal all by its lonesome. Some people call it AV's so-called intimidation effect, others discount that altogether.

Which is why I've recently (for the past month or so) been pairing AV with CohesionXS. It seems to blunt the "intimidation factor" while preserving AV's attraction effects. Perhaps the biggest difference I've noticed with the two paired up is people, guys and gals opening me freely in conversations. With AV all on it's own, you've got to do the heavy lifting. Paired with SteveO's heavy, yet somehow buffered A1 concoction, the burden isn't as great.

Check out my last post on "Uh oh, not another Cohesion thread" for a much longer synopsis of this.

Gobble, gobble, everybody!
11-22-2012 12:14 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

11-22-2012 2:21 PM

Thanks for hopping in boys!

Fly
11-22-2012 2:21 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2012 8:14 PM

What I have noticed with AV is that sometimes it takes more than one exposure to get the results you are looking for. Sure it hits hard at the first exposure moment. But if you want to go beyond that initial AV attraction, you will have to add some socials into the AV rotation.

I wear a different mone combo every day. I hardy ever wear the same stuff for two days in a row. I like to rotate what I wear, It keeps the women on their toes.

Edit- Hypnotica Social is a new product (I have only used it 3 times so far) but it looks promising. Glace is another good social product. Scent Of Eros gel is what I like to call "old faithful"...it's good stuff. Chikara gel is another good product that is good for turning heads.
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2012 8:33 PM by Arrow.)
11-22-2012 8:14 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

11-22-2012 10:16 PM

Tks arrow. What about the "i respect you but you're not my friend" kind of effect?

Fly
11-22-2012 10:16 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2012 11:06 PM

(11-22-2012 10:16 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Tks arrow. What about the "i respect you but you're not my friend" kind of effect?

Keep working on it
11-23-2012 11:06 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

11-24-2012 6:28 AM

Very informative...

Fly
11-24-2012 6:28 AM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-24-2012 6:56 AM

wopps was supposed to thank you but poked you instead haha.

Never had any experience with AV unfortunately as i'm using NA right now. I think it's more to do with how alpha/dominant you project yourself. That fine line between the alpha and the beta where it's balanced. Not too dominant where you're intimidating and not too submissive where you can be a pushover.

Like what smart kid mentioned. It's how you portray yourself. I noticed my phero partners became a bit more to the 'respectful but don't like you' side of things when i fell into that ideal of a dominant guy. I'm looking to find that balance in myself.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2012 6:59 AM by seeusmile.)
11-24-2012 6:56 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread