Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Xerxes
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
Yesterday 7:24 AM

(09-22-2021 5:37 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  After a promising start with my wife the other day, I wore 5 drops to my daughter's preschool and then to the gym after. Later on, shopping at a store known to attract hot ladies: Target, lol.

I wasn't expecting crazy hits, but I got nothing. I honestly can't name a single experience that was outside of normal, wearing nothing.

I don't make conclusions based off of one experience, but it was a bummer.

How many interactions did you initiate? It’s an alpha mix and people just don’t interact with you unless you allow it. It is also very high status so you have to do something to open the door.

What other high status, alpha mix, without adding other molecules, has people approach you? Maybe wolf if you want to call it alpha. And I believe you started with 5 drops. I’ve gone as high as 4 and 3 seems to work well. I know that someone posted that some testers went as high as 7, but I think it really amps the mix up when you go that high to the point that it makes people even less likely to approach. Thundr mentioned that 3 was his sweet spot and I’ve worn a ton of high dose BW which is why I felt comfortable starting there.

If it’s people who know you well, then they will or it’s a place you frequent then that helps.
Yesterday 7:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Yesterday 12:48 PM

(Yesterday 7:24 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  How many interactions did you initiate? It’s an alpha mix and people just don’t interact with you unless you allow it. It is also very high status so you have to do something to open the door.

What other high status, alpha mix, without adding other molecules, has people approach you? Maybe wolf if you want to call it alpha. And I believe you started with 5 drops. I’ve gone as high as 4 and 3 seems to work well. I know that someone posted that some testers went as high as 7, but I think it really amps the mix up when you go that high to the point that it makes people even less likely to approach. Thundr mentioned that 3 was his sweet spot and I’ve worn a ton of high dose BW which is why I felt comfortable starting there.

If it’s people who know you well, then they will or it’s a place you frequent then that helps.

Initiating interactions and/or approaching wasn't my goal. My goal was to observe respect hits, sidelong glances, DITH, etc. Body languages hits, ass-displays, wrist displays, foot displays. There was nothing.

I wear Bad Wolf, AT, NA often. Different products resulting in different IOIs, respect hits, like being called "Sir," having the door differentially opened for me, sudden side-chats initiated with me, etc.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll get to observing how this is both w/ strangers in conversation/interaction as well as people I already know soon.

My Journal
Yesterday 12:48 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

Yesterday 7:16 PM

(Yesterday 12:48 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Initiating interactions and/or approaching wasn't my goal. My goal was to observe respect hits, sidelong glances, DITH, etc. Body languages hits, ass-displays, wrist displays, foot displays. There was nothing.

I wear Bad Wolf, AT, NA often. Different products resulting in different IOIs, respect hits, like being called "Sir," having the door differentially opened for me, sudden side-chats initiated with me, etc.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll get to observing how this is both w/ strangers in conversation/interaction as well as people I already know soon.

Got it. I don’t get called sir with this on. Androsterone blends get me sirs.

It needs a few minutes of interaction IME.
Yesterday 7:16 PM
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Yesterday 11:21 PM

(Yesterday 7:16 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Got it. I don’t get called sir with this on. Androsterone blends get me sirs.

It needs a few minutes of interaction IME.

There’s no androsterone in it? Has Thundr confirmed this? Or, you mean it’s not as prevalent in the mix as other molecules?
Yesterday 11:21 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

Today 9:19 AM

(Yesterday 11:21 PM)ps775 Wrote:  There’s no androsterone in it? Has Thundr confirmed this? Or, you mean it’s not as prevalent in the mix as other molecules?

If you don’t see me write “Thundr confirmed” or “Thundr said” then guess what?

If I don’t say “ there’s no androsterone in it” then guess what?

I don’t know what is in it.
Today 9:19 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread