Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Xerxes
michaelthef
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
09-15-2021 11:41 AM

Damn i got it real fast to sweden, sigh, now i cant decide if i should use this for my speed date session next week or use the ACE combo which is always a safe bet, ill probably really test this out though

Its 10 minutes in close proximity 1 on 1, will update with successrate
09-15-2021 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-15-2021 12:13 PM

(09-15-2021 11:41 AM)michaelthef Wrote:  Damn i got it real fast to sweden, sigh, now i cant decide if i should use this for my speed date session next week or use the ACE combo which is always a safe bet, ill probably really test this out though

Its 10 minutes in close proximity 1 on 1, will update with successrate

I say risk XERXES. Put it on at least one hour before your speed dating sessions begin. I find it takes a while for the oil to dissipate, especially here in Toronto as autumn approaches. After an hour or so I notice self effects, hardening of the muscles etc. By the 2 hr mark I usually hit the bars.

Take a risk. Xerxes is a calm ruler. You won’t start physical fights etc. Daytime safe too. I tested in a bar yesterday at noon. It was universally accepted.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2021 12:18 PM by dsouza.)
09-15-2021 12:13 PM
falco
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2021 12:26 PM

(09-13-2021 9:00 AM)Gladen Wrote:  UH, Scrabble?

"Gladen's Garrulous Game" can be summed up in three phrases: Have fun, see what you can make her feel, see what happens

Great summary. It really is just have a fun light attitude. If she blows you off its now big deal - really it is her loss is the way guys need to see it. But to see it that way, you need to be the best man you can be - that doesn't mean a PUA peacock but just a fit, stand tall, man.

After divorce(with the gal for 18y) I found myself single and ready to get back into the game last September in the middle of COVID - had zero issues getting numerous gals as i wasn't pushing for sex. Rather i had a DGAF attitude, had fun and played that i am the catch not you and the women couldn't handle it!

Flip the script. Be the catch, have fun and watch them come.
09-15-2021 12:26 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-15-2021 12:34 PM

(09-15-2021 12:26 PM)falco Wrote:  Great summary. It really is just have a fun light attitude. If she blows you off its now big deal - really it is her loss is the way guys need to see it. But to see it that way, you need to be the best man you can be - that doesn't mean a PUA peacock but just a fit, stand tall, man.

After divorce(with the gal for 18y) I found myself single and ready to get back into the game last September in the middle of COVID - had zero issues getting numerous gals as i wasn't pushing for sex. Rather i had a DGAF attitude, had fun and played that i am the catch not you and the women couldn't handle it!

Flip the script. Be the catch, have fun and watch them come.

There are 2 times in life I’ve seen men and women to consistently have the most sexual partners: in college, or recently after a divorce.

I sense yours the latter . I was there in 2017.

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
09-15-2021 12:34 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-15-2021 12:35 PM

Couldn't resist.

Ordered 2 bottles.

It's about time I do thorough tests on all of thundr's products
09-15-2021 12:35 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-15-2021 1:46 PM

(09-15-2021 11:26 AM)lukalv Wrote:  Let me ask you perhaps another way. Can Xerxes give me something new that previous products have not given me?

I’ll answer another way......If you have a favorite song, do you stop listening to new music? food, etc

Don’t get Xerxes, if nothing about it makes you curious. It sounds like you are happy with the pheromones you have.
09-15-2021 1:46 PM
michaelthef
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2021 3:13 PM

Im definitely happy with the mones i already have, but we all know there's this constant chase of "the grass is always greener on the other side", thinking there MIGHT be this magical mone that is just perfect for my natural sig etc, plus most of us in here has got mone ADHD, constantly wanting new ones,t esting new combos etc. i respect a guy who can use a single mone or mone combo for 6+ months straight without changing anything
09-15-2021 3:13 PM
michaelthef
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-16-2021 12:45 AM

Gonna wear it daily to work (only males at work lol, sad life) but i take 1hr subway trip to it so encounter a lot of females on the way there and back, will see if anything stands out, its not the optimal testing place but still

Also gonna expose a date to it on saturday, third date, she's been exposed to ACE combo all 3 and responded well, will see if this massive change in sig confuses her or if its just not that massive change, could be like alpha/still alpha but a bit different kind of alpha
09-16-2021 12:45 AM
michaelthef
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-16-2021 6:04 AM

Xerxes is definitely alpha, and definitely sexual. I had a few encounters with female doctors who went out of their way times ten to serve me, and one kept lingering near my neck (one of my app points).

I always eat at the same place at lunch, this guy i order from is always nice but i place my order and he cooks my food and thats it. Today he kept asking me questions out of nowhere. Where are you from? Oh! I have relatives there. Where do you work? Oh! That seems like an amazing business etc.

These are absolute hits to me. I will continue to wear this daily for a good amount of time. It seems very congruent with what i look like (extremely fit/almost bodybuilder type, very dark beard, hair and dark brown eyes) plus i know i generate a ton of alpha mones naturally due to being on supra physiological levels of testosterone
09-16-2021 6:04 AM
falco
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-16-2021 2:17 PM

Love this perspective! In the vein of Seneca's famous

"It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."

(09-15-2021 1:46 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I’ll answer another way......If you have a favorite song, do you stop listening to new music? food, etc

Don’t get Xerxes, if nothing about it makes you curious. It sounds like you are happy with the pheromones you have.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2021 2:25 PM by falco.)
09-16-2021 2:17 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread