Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 3 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Xerxes
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
09-11-2021 1:06 PM

Excellent write-up. Right now I’m dumbfounded by your report. It seems like you almost have a different personality completely to how you normally write under the influence of all other pheromones.

Also while it sounds exciting to kiss a new woman, sex with 3 women in 3 days? These couldn’t all be new lays. Something is not right. Were they already FWB? How come Darklord1 didn't post anything similar to this extent?

I’ll ask you some more questions privately as I don’t want miscommunication to blow things up ‘cause right now you sound like Zeus! not some arts and entertainment dude Smile

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2021 1:46 PM by dsouza.)
09-11-2021 1:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-11-2021 1:52 PM

(09-11-2021 1:06 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Excellent write-up. Right now I’m dumbfounded by your report. It seems like you almost have a different personality completely to how you normally write under the influence of all other pheromones.

Also while it sounds exciting to kiss a new woman, sex with 3 women in 3 days? These couldn’t all be new lays. Something is not right. Were they already FWB? How come Darklord1 didn't post anything similar to this extent?

I’ll ask you some more questions privately as I don’t want miscommunication to blow things up ‘cause right now you sound like Zeus! not some arts and entertainment dude Smile

Prankster2 why stop now, the whole thread is infested with your questions mooning

nice report Gladen.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2021 1:54 PM by Indi-player.)
09-11-2021 1:52 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-11-2021 2:07 PM

(09-11-2021 1:52 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Prankster2 why stop now, the whole thread is infested with your questions mooning

nice report Gladen.

Why? 'Cause I'm afraid I may be getting into infested waters.... so I'll stop now and post when my Xerxes arrives. Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2021 2:09 PM by dsouza.)
09-11-2021 2:07 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-11-2021 2:12 PM

(09-11-2021 2:07 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Why? 'Cause I'm afraid I may be getting into infested waters.... so I'll stop now and post when my Xerxes arrives. Big Grin

Please dont take that as a complaint. Some of your questions were spot on and the answers to them helped me understand the product better.

blowkiss

No homo hehe
09-11-2021 2:12 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-11-2021 2:17 PM

(09-11-2021 2:12 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Please dont take that as a complaint. Some of your questions were spot on and the answers to them helped me understand the product better.

blowkiss

No homo hehe

No Complaints here. Just afraid that I am getting into infested waters here and there are dangerous rapids ahead. popcorn

I have high hopes on XERXES , especially since it's built on the backbone of other Apex winning products.

But I can't go on the results of others solely.. I have to test for myself.

My bottles should be arriving soon... If Xerxes is the next tier in pheromone technology Thundr won't go without his deserving accolades. Drinks

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2021 2:27 PM by dsouza.)
09-11-2021 2:17 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-11-2021 2:54 PM

Bottles. Interesting D'Souza

Admit it, buying more than one bottle, you are already overhyped Rofl
09-11-2021 2:54 PM
TracerX
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2021 5:02 PM

Really awesome report Gladen! I enjoyed your writing style in this one very much popcorn The product seems interesting, maybe I'll try it next one I'm done testing my current ones.
09-11-2021 5:02 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-11-2021 5:38 PM

I have said this before and I’ll say it again.

If you can’t get laid without pheromones, chances are you can’t get laid with them either.

The reason Gladen’s success was so much more pronounced than some of the other reporters, is because his great game. Judging from how well he writes and speaks , I would say he’s not afraid to engage any man or woman even if they don’t come up to him first to talk. So he’s a natural extrovert.

Myself I’ve been called more reserved. My entire 20’s I was socially awkward with women and people in general. It wasn’t until a few years back with online dating, clothes, sporty cars, and M3x that I had tremendous success with hb9’s.

Fast forward to 2021. The women online are mostly scams wanting money. Half the world is out of jobs so I don’t blame them. I had literally no luck online this year.

I’m hoping Xerxes will give me an unfair advantage in the bar scene or out and about. I feel most guys on this forum aren’t kings with women naturally so they’re in my shoes and can relate to me.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2021 6:31 PM by dsouza.)
09-11-2021 5:38 PM
TracerX
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-11-2021 6:44 PM

(09-11-2021 5:38 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I have said this before and I’ll say it again.

If you can’t get laid without pheromones, chances are you can’t get laid with them either.

The reason Gladen’s success was so much more pronounced than some of the other reporters, is because his great game. Judging from how well he writes and speaks , I would say he’s not afraid to engage any man or woman even if they don’t come up to him first to talk. So he’s a natural extrovert.

Myself I’ve been called more reserved. My entire 20’s I was socially awkward with women and people in general. It wasn’t until a few years back with online dating, clothes, sporty cars, and M3x that I had tremendous success with hb9’s.

Fast forward to 2021. The women online are mostly scams wanting money. Half the world is out of jobs so I don’t blame them. I had literally no luck online this year.

I’m hoping Xerxes will give me an unfair advantage in the bar scene or out and about. I feel most guys on this forum aren’t kings with women naturally so they’re in my shoes and can relate to me.

It's true, you definitely need to have some game. I believe pheromones can sometimes push you a bit ( or a lot sometimes) over the edge, maybe just enough for you to get laid. You're still in control and you are still decide on what to do. But perhaps mones can give you just enough of a boost to use your social skills more properly. Or have people react in a bit of a different way to you, which will give you a chance to develop new social skills.

Game is important no doubt.
09-11-2021 6:44 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-13-2021 4:25 AM

Yes, the AM back then... before it changed. Was outstanding! Your journal has always been a good knowledge base.
Back in the day, AM combined with Glace increased your lay chances a lot!

We'll see what adventures Xerxes will bring us! Reporting will follow as soon as I get the chance to test it.

(09-11-2021 6:54 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Aha! My #1 AM fan from days gone by! I recall you being one of the first to post about my AM testing in my journal when I first started it. How I miss those early days!

Congratulations on the order of Xerxes!

Hope to see some sexual reports from Xerxes from you and others, not just VIP reports!

My bottles should be arriving any day now!
09-13-2021 4:25 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread