Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Xerxes
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
09-10-2021 1:13 AM

(09-10-2021 12:49 AM)metaltree Wrote:  I'm curious about how similar this pheromone blend is to Alpha Treasures if anyone has some insight?

I have AT. I like AT, but AT doesn’t give me self effects. Xerxes is more social and more projected power. Women will flirt with AT and it is sexual too, but Xerxes has a compliance piece to it that seems natural.

Casanova has the strongest self effect for me to feel witty and articulate. There is some of that (not as strong) with Xerxes.

Alpha/Sexual/Social....a more respect based than a fear based alpha.

The social effect on me is very surprising and not what I expected. It makes it much easier to be congruent.
09-10-2021 1:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

09-10-2021 2:17 AM

(09-10-2021 1:13 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Casanova has the strongest self effect for me to feel witty and articulate. There is some of that (not as strong) with Xerxes.

Which is better in your honest opinion for SEDUCTION based on your current testing: Xerxes or Casanova?

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL

1) https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com

2) https://youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021 2:18 AM by dsouza.)
09-10-2021 2:17 AM
michaelthef
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2021 2:35 AM

I received some info from Mike, he says it's a SUPER complex blend and he's still discovering new things with it after 2 months of daily usage. But it is definitely an alpha sexual

3 drops seems to be the sweet spot - some of his tester guys went up to 7 drops and no OD
09-10-2021 2:35 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-10-2021 7:57 AM

(09-10-2021 2:17 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Which is better in your honest opinion for SEDUCTION based on your current testing: Xerxes or Casanova?

You will find out when you test it. I think about categories for pheromones.

Is Xerxes easy to be congruent with? Yes. So is Casanova. Both have great self effects.

Do men take their women away when I’m wearing Casanova? Yes. They don’t with Xerxes.

Xerxes has people up around me at night. Didn’t see that during my day testing. Casanova doesn’t pull a group and make me the center of attention. Core does that for me.

Xerxes is alpha and very smooth. Casanova is very smooth. You have to decide which is better for seduction.

Xerxes is complex like a Lamborghini is complex. Thundr put a lot of magic in this blend. Feels like a pheromone Phd dissertation.

This is a kitchen sink mix. There is so much going on that i will say that it is the most complex blend I’ve used. So I understand why he is still teasing out different effects two months after testing.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021 7:58 AM by DarkLord1.)
09-10-2021 7:57 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-10-2021 9:33 AM

Great write up Darkord1!

I’ve been repeatedly informed that Xerxes gives off a calm, powerful, leader vibe on the outside to the people. BUT how does it make you feel on the inside? Does it leave you with an IDGAF vibe internally?

Xerxes seems to be pulling groups , as you would expect of a God King. But I find isolating women leads to sex not pulling more men into competition. I KNOW from reading the reports Xerxes is a great alpha product so far.

It seems complex and no easy answers to figuring it out. My shipment is now at Canadian customs. I should receive it next week! Smile

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021 9:53 AM by dsouza.)
09-10-2021 9:33 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-10-2021 10:57 AM

(09-10-2021 9:33 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Great write up Darkord1!

I’ve been repeatedly informed that Xerxes gives off a calm, powerful, leader vibe on the outside to the people. BUT how does it make you feel on the inside? Does it leave you with an IDGAF vibe internally?

Xerxes seems to be pulling groups , as you would expect of a God King. But I find isolating women leads to sex not pulling more men into competition. I KNOW from reading the reports Xerxes is a great alpha product so far.

It seems complex and no easy answers to figuring it out. My shipment is now at Canadian customs. I should receive it next week! Smile

Relaxed confidence and a frame of whatever happens will be great. So not IDGAF....Copulins tend to put me in that space.

I believe that Xerxes is what the old A314 tried to be, but better. I have obviously only used rev32, but Xerxes is finesse and A314 felt like force.

People want to be near you. They find reasons to interact with you. And it is not a competition with the other men, women look at you with (and I can’t remember who coined this phrase) doggy bowl dinner eyes.

All 4 bar tenders stayed near my orbit and kept asking me if I needed more of anything.

I normally would be annoyed with all of your questions, but I feel so relaxed and centered that it doesn’t phase me. Just Smooooooth. Finesse. Like smooth jazz....just instruments.
09-10-2021 10:57 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-10-2021 11:26 AM

(09-10-2021 10:57 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I normally would be annoyed with all of your questions, but I feel so relaxed and centered that it doesn’t phase me. Just Smooooooth. Finesse. Like smooth jazz....just instruments.

I’ll take that as a compliment?! Lol

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2021 11:29 AM by dsouza.)
09-10-2021 11:26 AM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2021 4:57 PM

Ordered 2 bottles. Can't wait to test.
09-10-2021 4:57 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-11-2021 6:54 AM

(09-10-2021 4:57 PM)campoviejo Wrote:  Ordered 2 bottles. Can't wait to test.

Aha! My #1 AM fan from days gone by! I recall you being one of the first to post about my AM testing in my journal when I first started it. How I miss those early days!

Congratulations on the order of Xerxes!

Hope to see some sexual reports from Xerxes from you and others, not just VIP reports!

My bottles should be arriving any day now!

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2021 7:02 AM by dsouza.)
09-11-2021 6:54 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-11-2021 11:00 AM

Xerxes: First Impressions:
[Image: 8153452_1070516646.jpg]

Touted as a God King blend, Xerxes is aptly named. The scent is reported as being a variation on Apex's Classic Scent with Persian inspiration. I wore this for three trial runs and overall I find Xerxes to be another quality, unique pheromone product from Apex.

Scent: The scent is potent and powerful with a large, intense projection. It reminds me of exotic incense, spices, woods, and oils. The cologne effects are cumulative, so be careful with how much you apply. At three drops from the bulb dropper you can easily become "cologne-guy".

Mainly reminding me of Nagchampa, I really groove on the scent as it appeals to the wild pagan rebel part of me. Luckily the scent seems to be universally loved, liked, or tolerated so it isn't as if you've poured on half a bottle of cheap aftershave and everyone is backing away from you, sneezing.

Area of Effect: This seems to project on the high side of standard pheromone projection. While the scent travels quite far, the effective range seems to be about 8-9 feet or so, maybe a little more.

Duration: The duration of this was difficult for me to gauge. It seems to be very long-lasting. While it seems to be the strongest in the less-than 5 hour range; it was still going strong about 6 hours later.

Regretfully, I didn't have the opportunity to continue testing that late after application. That does leave proving or disproving the duration open-ended because the scent lingers for a long, long while and the target may be associating the scent with the feelings evoked within her, rather than the pheromones themselves still doing their thing. However, I am more apt to think that the pheromones simply have a long activity cycle and keep on trucking.

Application: For all three trials I went with 3 drop applied to the inner wrists/forearms, front of neck, split on either side of the chest near the armpits. Any residue on my fingers from lightly spreading the drops was then rubbed into my hair and behind my ears.

Self Effects: There are multiple self-effects to Xerxes. To me, it was a chilled-out, relaxed, true Alpha male vibe. Most guys confuse being "alpha" with being a domineering commander whom none dare challenge. A true alpha is in control of themselves and their universe, with nothing to prove to anyone. That is the vibe I got with this. It doesn't matter what might come my way, I've got it! You are the master of your demesne.

There's also a nice uptick in mood; a casual, calm, take on the world or just relax mood. Brain and body were smooth and articulate; flowing. Physically I felt primed, ready for anything, and not worried about anything.

Visually and perceptionally there wasn't exactly a beautifying effect, but more of the impression that everything was naturally flowing as it should.

There's also a sexual aspect to the self-effects, but for me it was sporadic. I was either ready to grab her and take her or just didn't give a singular crap either way.

Effects on Men: I noted two schools of effects on other guys. They'd either acknowledge me, respectfully, and and give me plenty of space or try to be impressive for me. Those that I didn't engage with were respectful, polite, and gave me a nice berth of distance; not out of fear or intimidation, more like "make way for the king". Those that I did engage with wanted to get on my good side, quickly.

I didn't get any shit-testing, but then again I hardly ever do. Overall I feel that this gives other guys the impression that you are the type of guy that has it all together and they want to earn your respect. There's no intimidation or lording of power over others noted.

Effects on women: There's a lot of ground to cover on this one, but I'll try to keep it brief. When I wore it it seemed that it was an "all eyes on me" product as far as ladies were concerned. The easiest way to describe it is that most ladies were simply enthralled.

For the most part, whether I approached, they approached me, we merely exchanged glances or smiles, or if they just hung back; ladies seemed to want to keep an eye on me.

Everyone I engaged with was all smiles and extremely attentive. The biggest thing I noticed with other women was that they tried to endear themselves to you, wanted to have instant deep and meaningful conversations, and present themselves to me for consideration.

Attraction-wise, Xerxes is a potent laid-back Atom bomb. Some ladies dared approach the warrior god king; some ladies followed the sexual emperor in the hopes of being the chosen one (or ones!); some ladies outright ran up to the divine regent and used the stinky-goodness of the scent (stinky goodness © Snoopyace) to open me.

If she's into you, you can expect her to hang around you and chat, and then approach, and then laugh, and then flirt, and then...

Another thing I noted was that those that stayed in the pheromone cloud for more than a couple of minutes got real clingy. they wanted to hold me, to always be touching me, to be super-glued to my body.

Style on Xerxes: Xerxes makes it spectacularly easy to approach, initiate the encounter, and to progress with ladies. However, a majority of ladies need to be approached first. There's no fear or intimidation that i noted, but it seems to put the wearer into the "not-approachable" category for most ladies.

The chilled out smooth flowing alpha vibe makes it pretty easy to just open casually and take it from there. When you're in the mindset that nothing bothers you, it is natural to not get locked up in your own head, trip over your own words, or make all the same errors that so many of us repeat until we grow.

A minority of ladies (maybe 33%) seemed to be hit hard, fast, and strong by it. The remainder of them were hit as well, just not instantly.

I had multiple conversations that quickly cascaded into flirting, was approached by other women three times, and even an off-hand comment seemed to pull them in.

If you're the God King, you need to realize that you typically, but not always, need to take the first step and to GENTLY lead her to where she wants to go. For those that are cool, calm, collective, and extroverted; this is an amazing enhancement.

Sex on Xerxes: I don't want to spoil it for you! If she went from "Yes, your Grace" to "Velcro-Vixen" to "must be touching you at all times" then the sex will be an interesting mix of being dominant, her loving it, and "do as you please, please".

All four times I had sex while wearing Xerxes over the past three days it was hot, hard, aggressive, and mutually animalistic. If my lovers were a good cross-sample, then be prepared for some vocalizing on her part that is just a bit over her normal.

Boldness: I'm pretty fucking bold. In fact, I get away with shit that would result with anyone else on the planet having charges pressed against them. Just because it felt natural and proper to do so, I made a pretty brazen and bold move with a total stranger (and a total hottie) and it was quite rewarding.

I was minding my own business and shopping while out and about. I was noting effects and cataloging data and having a grand old time; I was also watching this sultry-looking, yoga-pants wearing bleached blond.

After some mutual eye-fucking and me giving her a thousand-chills stare or two, I went on my way. She caught up to me and got right up in my face. She asked me what cologne I was wearing and I told her "Xerxes, for the God King in you."

She went into hyper-mode about how sexy it was and how perfectly it suited me and yada, yada, yada. As she spoke she got closer and closer until we were but a few inches away.

I figured "why the hell not?" so I just gently grabbed her head, pulled her into me, and kissed her properly.

When I was done she said, "Wow, that was better than most sex I've had."

First off, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! Just because I can pull off that shit doesn't mean that you can pour on some Warrior God King mix and suddenly be every woman's masturbatory fantasy. However Xerxes does allow you to be a bit more bold than usual.

I usually wait until I've divined the portents until I kiss her.

Weird observation: You can think whatever you want about this. I'm only putting it here for future reference. It may have just been that I'm an ass man, or that my mind somehow picked this one little detail out and gave it gravity where none exists. In most of the ladies I engaged with, especially the ones I had sex with, they seemed to want their cute little asses paid extra-special attention to. They'd make sure to show it off, present it for my approval, or moan in pleasure when I grabbed and caressed it. Even if this had nothing to do with Xerxes, it's still a win.

Side Effects: None really noted. the first evening I wore it I felt an energy crash after about 2 1/2 hours, which quickly dissipated as my energy renewed. This did not repeat itself on subsequent wearings. I felt no next-day crash, no Alphole ® attitudes, and nothing to warn anyone over.

Conversation: Xerxes lends itself well to my particular style of interacting with ladies. I'm pretty calm and casual to begin with, as well as shockingly bold and laden with innuendo. Everything flowed smooth and natural and ladies laughed at my jokes, touched at the appropriate times, and did everything they could physically, verbally, and emotionally to demonstrate that they were ready to be anointed by the god King. It's a smooth-operator kind of product for verbal interactions.

Summary: Overall I find Xerxes to be a powerful, complex product with a likewise powerful and complex scent. It project an aura of respected and earned self-control and charisma-inspired leadership through inspiring and attracting others. It has a big throw, long duration, and it is a relaxed and in control status blend, a sexual / attractive blend, and a chilled-out social blend all at once.

It's good to be the king.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-11-2021 11:00 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread