Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Xerxes
KingDavid93
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
10-14-2021 1:14 PM

(10-14-2021 12:58 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  You have to interact positively with people to have no fear. If I choose not to smile or my voice tone is not calm, then there is fear....That is with strangers. Strong eye contact is too much with strangers. Imagine wearing an alpha pheromone and scowling.

I use something called pandiculation To relax my face. It is a technique that I learned from somatic movements. I also eye brow flash and tilt my head to the side. I do that with strangers and it makes things more relaxed and inviting.

From people who know me, there is no fear and I don’t have to do anything.

I have already comboed Xerxes with other things and Tusc as well to see how they might play. I’m very pleased, but I don’t plan on reporting on those things because other voices should be heard.

What kind of reactions have you seen from people that you are close with and/or have already broken the ice with in the past?
10-14-2021 1:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-14-2021 2:00 PM

(10-14-2021 12:58 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I have already comboed Xerxes with other things and Tusc as well to see how they might play. I’m very pleased, but I don’t plan on reporting on those things because... other voices should be heard.

Yes...the voices...they should all be heard...Sarcastic hand

[Image: jack-nicholson-yes.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2021 2:03 PM by DssMaster.)
10-14-2021 2:00 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-14-2021 11:37 PM

(10-14-2021 12:58 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I have already comboed Xerxes with other things and Tusc as well to see how they might play. I’m very pleased, but I don’t plan on reporting on those things because other voices should be heard.

Please do report brother, we'd all like to hear it. I'm just starting my test and it will be a while before I can report anything.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
10-14-2021 11:37 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2021 7:36 AM

My Xerxes Review over 25 days total.

Usually when I wear a pheromone, I would like it to compliment me instead of me complimenting it. With Xerxes, I tried really hard to go out of my way to compliment it but its a no go for me. When I say I tried really hard was that i even read IOI signals over google, the ones im unaware of and tried to notice it but NADA. Another me putting an extra effort was that i stayed in sets that are so friggin boring but i tried to reach for more just so to see any sort of pheromonal hit but i guess it wasn't meant to be.

I tried nothing over 25 days but Xerxes. I respect thundr very much but honestly, it is one of the shittiest products i have ever worn. Wait, that's not right, Some of Androtics single molecules were shittier. They were basically perfumed water.

I was looking for negative reactions too but nothing. The smell is ok, my Dad likes it a bit, I just told him some sort of Oud i got online.

I tried comboing it with other products and even single molecules and honestly, i feel like i only witness effects from said products. Xerxes doesnt even enhance them like i had the case with Swoon where it amplifies the effects.

Another thing was that usually, when a product is dominant i try to combo it and sometimes try to overdose on a soft molecule so that it takes it a few notches down. The opposite is true as well but Xerxes was not meant to work at all. I don't doubt it has pheromones but usually even if the pheromones dont gel with me due to different chemsitry i do see atleast some sort of reaction.

No doubts it has pheromones because people i trust on this site attest to it, but for me it is a complete DUD.

Final Rating 0/10
10-24-2021 7:36 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 3:29 AM

I'm gonna go over all of thundrs products this year

I have titan, minimalic, vetiver and orbital two weeks each, let's goooooo
Yesterday 3:29 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Luxe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Yesterday 8:19 AM

(07-27-2018 5:25 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Ok so as of yet nothing to report on concerning C Musk

Not extra friendliness, no exclusive service, no known reaction from myself or others, Nada.

There is nothing positive or negative to report. It really is a dud in every sense of the word.

So far this and titan are big ass duds for me.

I read this review from you in my early days of searching for musk products on cmusk thread. I now notice this previous review is very similar of your review of xerxes.
Cmusk is dud. Titan is dud. Xerxes is dud.

3/3 of product you did not like. Yes ok but it is most mature to say products did not work then simple move on. You do claim to respect company but in same sentence show disrespect by calling product "shitty."
You are not respectful and this is behavior of immature person. Clearly you do not carry yourself well.

Then proceed to say you will now continue to test more of same company product that did not work initial. This while pretending to act like you have not already reviewed ones you called "big ass duds." If titan was big ass dud why spend more energy to it? So you can continue beating dead horses?

For me searching for truthful reviews, you seem to have unhealthy obsession with this company. What I see now your reviews of them appear to be more clouded by toxicity to defame their products than provide useful information. Of what use to us is you calling products shitty?

Curious as to your goals with these review. Do you wish by calling product "shitty" or "big ass dud" to elevate your status on forum? Impress veteran members or gain reputation at someone else expense? Cause company to decrease sales? Perhaps you are just unhappy person and need dogs to kick.
Yesterday 8:19 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 8:45 AM

Wow, someone didn't like my reviews.

I have nothing against the company. Go search for my other reviews if you think I'm targeting this company and have some sort of agenda.

Calling me a bullshitter is uncalled for. Then again, I can say the same thing about you trying to pick on someone with a lot of experience to elevate your own status.

Two reasons I'm harsh on products that don't work. One is that I paid my hard earned money on it. And second, when someone sends you products for free to test, I try my best to give him exactly what I experienced. If it's shitty for me then I will call it shitty.

Just like right now, you being shitty for nitpicking some of my posts to feel relevant in this forum. We seem to get your kind a few times every few months.

Just Keep your opinion to yourself and maybe test one or more products to contribute, instead of attacking users because they didn't say what you want to hear.

C musk is shitty, titan is shitty(will combo it to see if it gets picked up and xerxes is the biggest shit I've used. Again my opinion and my take.

Kindly move on. Or better yet test them please, maybe you'll call them crap too.
Yesterday 8:45 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 10:03 AM

Another thing. As for thundr, I have the utmost respect for him. I read his journal inside out and believe it or not, I have learned so many life lessons from him.

The pheromones working for me part instead of me working for it, you know who I learned that from? Yes thundr.

Maybe my choice of words could be less harsh and more respectful. I'm very frustrated because I WANT them to work. I really do. My problem is that everyone praises some of his products like the second coming. As a person, he is very inspirational in his own right. As a pheromone vendor, so far I'm not a fan.

I will not praise something that barely has any effects.

I shat on wolf, shat on swoon, and many other products. Heck Steve's bliss is snake oil to me. I never cared what people thought, and won't start now. I will say it how it is and I do understand it will displease people but it is what it is.

Then again if a contribution is only counted as such for reporting positive reports then please, there are a lot of those around and you will have a field day reading them.

Again I do apologize for my choice of words if thundr takes offence on how I describe his products but at the end of the day, I saw more from over the counter pill giving me a pheromonal reaction than what I have tested so far from his product line.

Sorry not sorry
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 10:04 AM by Indi-player.)
Yesterday 10:03 AM
Luxe
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Yesterday 11:21 AM

That is a lot of words just to say you can dish it out but not can take it. You get toxic when your fragile ego is under question then overcompensate with children behavior as current on display. Can you show us all on this doll where your quoted pheromone vendor thunder has hurt you?

You carry yourself so poorly sir.
I understand why so many product do not work for you if this is how you act while using them. You have little feet but a desire to wear a big shoe.

I perform what you ask and look up some of your previous review. Just in my short interaction with your past reviews I can confirm that yes you are full of shit. So much shit that you will tell blatant lie on a forum called pheromonetruth to try and hide your insecurity while continuing your unhealthy negative obsession toward a pheromone company.

(Yesterday 10:03 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Again I do apologize for my choice of words if thundr takes offence on how I describe his products but at the end of the day, I saw more from over the counter pill giving me a pheromonal reaction than what I have tested so far from his product line.

(07-06-2018 5:49 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  ...and also have a girlfriend for a good few months. I landed her using Orbital as my pheromone choice and my friendly smile.

Orbital really opened up the door when it comes to bonding, it makes people do all the talking and if you throw a comment or two here and there, they feel like you have contributed plenty already.

It worked on all races. Also a million and one old(young) people, 50+. the other group ages were varied from 25-30.
Yesterday 11:21 AM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 1:34 PM

Again personal insults.

How does what's quoted contradict what I said ?

Again over the counter pill still works better than most of his line I've tried. Yes, Including orbital.

I will do you a favor and tell you what it is. Pregnenolone.

You seem to devolop a healthy obsession over me. 11 posts just because I ran a couple of bad reviews over apex and one good
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 1:35 PM by Indi-player.)
Yesterday 1:34 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread