Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Xerxes
KingDavid93
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xerxes
10-02-2021 5:25 PM

Can anyone that is experienced in using Bad Wolf compare and contrast the two of them for me please: Bad Wolf vs Xerxes
10-02-2021 5:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-04-2021 8:35 AM

Wore it for 3 more days, 1 drop [/color]each.

Make it short and sweet:

Positives:
It feels like it has androstaterione. It is a beautifier for sure. Everyone is more beautiful(including myself tyvm)

- Not really a IDGAF attitude but more of a drive to keep going when it comes to saying what's on my mind and gave me a boost to finish tasks

Negatives:

-No reactions from others. My last test I wanted to see if it has any sort of lazy man hits but it didn't so when approaching a number of people over 3days, nothing was out of the norm.

I went to the mall, did 5 approaches, food court 11 approaches, store clerks 6 approaches. One of them did save me money by suggesting another supplier than theirs, maybe that's a positive but I do get that from time to time without pheromones

The general concensus is 3 drops so gonna try it on my next couple of days outing.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2021 8:38 AM by Indi-player.)
10-04-2021 8:35 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-12-2021 9:51 PM

I've joined the fray. The God King just came in a cute little 5ml dropper bottle. I'm surprised there isn't any more hype around a blend called the God King from Thundr. Past experiences have told me not to discount Thundr's products. Recently I've gained a tremendous appreciation for Solomon's Attar after years of owning it and thinking it's meh. Grab them while you can, Thundr already discontinued so many great products (Sex Magnet, Chamber 36, Manimal 2, Solomon, Houdini).

I'll start at 2 drops since 1 seems to not do anything.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
10-12-2021 9:51 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-12-2021 10:17 PM

(10-12-2021 9:51 PM)raikahoken Wrote:  I've joined the fray. The God King just came in a cute little 5ml dropper bottle. I'm surprised there isn't any more hype around a blend called the God King from Thundr. Past experiences have told me not to discount Thundr's products. Recently I've gained a tremendous appreciation for Solomon's Attar after years of owning it and thinking it's meh. Grab them while you can, Thundr already discontinued so many great products (Sex Magnet, Chamber 36, Manimal 2, Solomon, Houdini).

I'll start at 2 drops since 1 seems to not do anything.

I agree which is why I still have 3 bottles of chamber 36, some Manimal, and the other products too.

Xerxes is a stealth sexual and an overt alpha. Engage with people to keep things smooth.

The sexual hits in another way just like imprint hits in another way compared to other blends. Thundr likes complex blends.

Thundr doesn’t hype his own stuff. He wants it to sink or swim based on community experience.

I have enjoyed Xerxes and realize that it needs other voices to move the masses or not.

I even bought Tusc after enjoying Xerxes and I’m really enjoying that too.

There is a part of me that wants to mix the two, but not yet.
10-12-2021 10:17 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-12-2021 11:32 PM

Wish I had been so insightful and bought a reserve of C36.2

(10-12-2021 10:17 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I agree which is why I still have 3 bottles of chamber 36, some Manimal, and the other products too.

Xerxes is a stealth sexual and an overt alpha. Engage with people to keep things smooth.

The sexual hits in another way just like imprint hits in another way compared to other blends. Thundr likes complex blends.

Thundr doesn’t hype his own stuff. He wants it to sink or swim based on community experience.

I have enjoyed Xerxes and realize that it needs other voices to move the masses or not.

10-12-2021 11:32 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-13-2021 12:06 PM

I'm done my Xerxes testing and will write a proper review of it hopefully this week or next week the latest. I want to begin comboing it right now. It's funny how you're thinking of comboing it with an alpha product because me, I feel like it's already dominant enough and needs a nice social to carry it.

(10-12-2021 10:17 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I agree which is why I still have 3 bottles of chamber 36, some Manimal, and the other products too.

10-13-2021 12:06 PM
michaelthef
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2021 2:03 PM

I feel xerxes is very dominant, it feels fear based to me, men become very quiet and docile, i'm not sure if i like that. I'm talking men who are 20 years older than me and with alpha mindsets themselves, they would not become quiet and docile under any other circumstance with me.
10-13-2021 2:03 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-13-2021 4:45 PM

(10-13-2021 12:06 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  I'm done my Xerxes testing and will write a proper review of it hopefully this week or next week the latest. I want to begin comboing it right now. It's funny how you're thinking of comboing it with an alpha product because me, I feel like it's already dominant enough and needs a nice social to carry it.

The reason I'm thinking about comboing it is because it's fear based dominance.

With Tusc, I have people give me stuff without asking for it. All the time.

So what if I put on one drop of Xerxes and two drops of Tusc (normally wear 3 drops)?

Tusc is attraction without being sexual and Xerxes is backdoor very sexual, but there is the fear.
10-13-2021 4:45 PM
KingDavid93
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2021 11:44 AM

(10-13-2021 4:45 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The reason I'm thinking about comboing it is because it's fear based dominance.

With Tusc, I have people give me stuff without asking for it. All the time.

So what if I put on one drop of Xerxes and two drops of Tusc (normally wear 3 drops)?

Tusc is attraction without being sexual and Xerxes is backdoor very sexual, but there is fear.

Hi Darklord,

Didn’t you mention earlier in this thread that you noticed no fear from this product, you said something like “attraction without fear. sexual without the anxiety.”

Are you now saying that the product is fear based or that there are aspects of the product that rely on fear?

Can you also expand on what you mean when you discuss fear in relation to how a product functions please
10-14-2021 11:44 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

10-14-2021 12:58 PM

(10-14-2021 11:44 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote:  Hi Darklord,

Didn’t you mention earlier in this thread that you noticed no fear from this product, you said something like “attraction without fear. sexual without the anxiety.”

Are you now saying that the product is fear based or that there are aspects of the product that rely on fear?

Can you also expand on what you mean when you discuss fear in relation to how a product functions please

You have to interact positively with people to have no fear. If I choose not to smile or my voice tone is not calm, then there is fear....That is with strangers. Strong eye contact is too much with strangers. Imagine wearing an alpha pheromone and scowling.

I use something called pandiculation To relax my face. It is a technique that I learned from somatic movements. I also eye brow flash and tilt my head to the side. I do that with strangers and it makes things more relaxed and inviting.

From people who know me, there is no fear and I don’t have to do anything.

I have already comboed Xerxes with other things and Tusc as well to see how they might play. I’m very pleased, but I don’t plan on reporting on those things because other voices should be heard.
10-14-2021 12:58 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread